PDA

View Full Version : Most Unique Haunt Theme

bcragirl
09-09-2006, 10:44 AM
what is the most unique haunt theme you have ever built or seen or heard of? My theme is a haunted stable which is very unique.

bcragirl

Jim Warfield
09-09-2006, 02:25 PM
I live in my haunted house, which is haunted.
A few years ago an old farmer (90) told me there once was a stable behind my house. He said there were stalls in it for 38 horses. Two of the horses kept there were big, black stallions owned by the funearl director they were the horses used to pull the hearse up cemetary hill (a real steep hill).
The strange thing is previous to me being told this I was told by a psychic that there are 37 ghosts in my house plus another one waiting in the side yard!?
Maybe since these numbers of horse stalls and ghosts are the same it means that my house is haunted by the ghosts of 38 horses?
Some of my October helpers have seen some very strange things in my backyard, but then at night, when it's dark ,maybe an imagination runs away with itself seeing furry little creatures running around back there?
Raccoons, possuums, ferel cats, sometimes even a skunk, coyotes......
Maybe what scared them was a mixed off-spring of all these mentioned creatures?
"It's the Island Of Dr. Moron"!

bcragirl
09-09-2006, 04:29 PM
that is really cool that you live in a real haunted house

bcragirl

Coasterbp
09-09-2006, 04:29 PM
The most unique theme I ever saw was a haunted office building at Howl-O-Scream in Tampa, 2004. Corporate Nightmare. It was well done, until it got blown away by a hurricane..... stupid florida weather.

bcragirl
09-10-2006, 08:45 AM
that sounds very intersting

bcragirl

Mutant Space Gerbil
09-11-2006, 05:25 PM
If you want to see unique go to somethingintheice.com :!:

bcragirl
09-11-2006, 05:37 PM
wow, that is cool

bcragirl

Haunted Prints (EOM)
08-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Seen a few that are my top but different in there own unique way.

Beast/Edge of He'll KC

Erebus

Realm of Darkness

Cutting Edge

Phobia

Twin Locusts
08-07-2011, 10:15 AM
If you want to see unique go to somethingintheice.com :!:

is this the exact URL? I can't get the link to open and can't find it on a search for the exact name, thanks!

HauntChick
08-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Fear HAunted House
torture/experimentation family. tons to learn about this haunt. check out their facebook!

Hall of Horros
www.hallofhorrors.com
Voodoo theme / ritualistic possession

or check out
www.hauntwriter.com