PDA

View Full Version : Im teaching at NHC!

Allen H
03-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Hey guys, At National Haunters Convention
the stars aligned and I am able to get to NHC this year. I will be teaching two classes while I am there. I know classes can be hit or miss I swear these will be worth it. They are also very reasonably priced.
here are the links to the classes, one is on Costuming miracles (things I have discovered) and the other is on Haunt actor team work I guarantee everyone will pick something up in these classes.
I hope to see you there!

http://www2.nationalhauntersconvention.com/Class.aspx?id=AH02

http://www2.nationalhauntersconvention.com/Class.aspx?id=AH01

Haunt man
04-01-2012, 10:33 AM
I will be there! is stiltbeast going to have a booth too?

Allen H
04-01-2012, 09:16 PM
I am afraid I wint have the time for a booth, I may see If I can sellmy DVDs after my class only- since I am teaching on related topics.

Cliff
04-02-2012, 10:56 AM
your dvd's and classes at TW were great, will there be much overlap?

Allen H
04-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Not really, the team building class will have some, but no more than 15% max I think. The costuming miracles class will be all new material. i am pretty excited about both of them.
Allen H

BrotherMysterio
04-03-2012, 04:19 AM
Not really, the team building class will have some, but no more than 15% max I think. The costuming miracles class will be all new material. i am pretty excited about both of them.
Allen H

When is the new Types of Scares DVD going to be ready?

Allen H
04-03-2012, 08:00 AM
If I am able it will be ready by MHC along with the haunt design DVD.

BrotherMysterio
04-03-2012, 10:55 AM
If I am able it will be ready by MHC along with the haunt design DVD.

Wow, they both sound awesome! What will the Haunt Design DVD be like?

Frightener
04-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Let us know when you can, when they are available! I need to purchase some from you Allen.

Thanks,

Dewayne

PS> Maybe on our 2nd year, I can hire you to come out! :D

Michael Inks
04-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Allen's acting class was hands down the best money we spent at Transworld. (Well, the projected maggots are pretty cool too.) I thought I had a handle on actor training till I spent two hours with Mr. Hopps (I wish it was 4). If you're going to NHC, I highly recommend you attend his acting class.

Michael Inks
04-06-2012, 02:03 PM
(To be fair, Cutting Edge Scenic Design also put on a barn-burner of a class, but I personally didn't actually take the class, my guys did. I might have accidentally slipped in the room a couple of times, but I covered my eyes and didn't learn anything.)

Allen H
04-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Thanks, I am glad you liked the class.