PDA

View Full Version : Feed Back need on New logo for Haunt.

Trail of Terror
04-25-2012, 10:19 PM
I know my name says trail of terror. but 2 years ago i converted to an 8 thousand sq/ft house in the middle of the woods. so now I am call Alabama Asylum..
I had this logo made and was wanting everyone input on it.

HauntedPaws
04-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Logo looks good but try to think of a more general name and then present themes under the name. I personally think asylum boxes you in to much. People will think it's always an asylum theme every year.

carnagecrew
04-26-2012, 09:02 AM
Makes me want to grab a six pack and throw on some molly hatchet ! I really dig the name, cool logo too.

BrotherMysterio
04-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Good name and good logo. When you come up with your Haunt name, having a name higher up in the alphabet is good so that when you are listed in the community pages under "things to do", people see your Haunt before they would see, say, "zombie apocalypse".

Also, to avoid getting boxed in as Paws astutely pointed out, you could be officially be titled Trail of Terror presents "Alabama Asylum".

C.

Trail of Terror
04-26-2012, 05:02 PM
hey didn't think of the last part... thanks I will keep that in mind.. I think it will make a hot seller on our shirts this year... At least i hope.

Good name and good logo. When you come up with your Haunt name, having a name higher up in the alphabet is good so that when you are listed in the community pages under "things to do", people see your Haunt before they would see, say, "zombie apocalypse".

Also, to avoid getting boxed in as Paws astutely pointed out, you could be officially be titled Trail of Terror presents "Alabama Asylum".

C.

BrotherMysterio
04-26-2012, 05:58 PM
hey didn't think of the last part... thanks I will keep that in mind.. I think it will make a hot seller on our shirts this year... At least i hope.

Exactly. The entry in the Community Pages "Things To Do . . ." section would be titled "Alabama Asylum", and the text would read something like "looking for some spooky fun? Trail of Terror, Inc., presents Alabama Asylum . . ." and so on.

However, make sure everything reads "Alabama Asylum" on the forms, or some idiot may file it under "Trail of Terror Alabama Asylum" or whatever. You'll end up in the T's a few slots away from Zombie Apocalypse in the Z's, and some haunt down the street named "Circus of Clown Crazies", who ended up in the C's, will get all the press (and traffic).

C.

Bradenton Haunted Trail
04-26-2012, 06:25 PM
You'll end up in the T's a few slots away from Zombie Apocalypse in the Z's, and some haunt down the street named "Circus of Clown Crazies", who ended up in the C's, will get all the press (and traffic).

C.

Hey whats wrong with being in the T's.......LMAO

Shawn
Twisted Woods
http://www.twistedwoods.com

BrotherMysterio
04-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Hey whats wrong with being in the T's.......LMAO

Shawn
Twisted Woods
http://www.twistedwoods.com

Nothing in particular. I'm not prejudiced, unlike like that infernal alphabetical system.

HauntedPaws
04-26-2012, 10:13 PM
By doing a logo for your theme annually you can move more products because they'll be unique annually as well.

BrotherMysterio
04-26-2012, 11:01 PM
By doing a logo for your theme annually you can move more products because they'll be unique annually as well.

And if the "Trail of Terror" logo is basically "Trail of Terror" in a cool, stoic, austere font, then it can hover above each logo for that year's production (not to mention the web address).