PDA

View Full Version : Megahaunt vs Mid vs Small

FablesStudios
04-28-2012, 10:39 AM
Who should venders give better customer service and bend over backwards for?

Allen H
12-05-2012, 10:29 PM
No one, what a terrible question. they should give good service to all cusotmers.

Jim Warfield
12-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Orders filled in the order in which they come in,or the order in which you actually have the item , versus having to order it. Unless they bought a Speed Pass!
"Sorry! All you lo-buck clods will have to wait behind my newly crowned Royal customer!"

FablesStudios
12-17-2012, 01:25 AM
No one, what a terrible question. they should give good service to all cusotmers.

Everyone SHOULD receive the same customer service.. BUT we all know some companies could careless unless you get over 50K people or have a large budget. The smaller - Medium haunts get the shaft. So no this is not a Terrible question because you proved my reason for posting this question in your answer when you used the word SHOULD... And before everyone jumps down my throat... I have ordered from Allen and he makes great products. Great guy and I'm not bashing him by any means. He is not the problem but part of the solution and I applaud him for being so open and ready to help anyone.
I've order from a few companies and almost every time they fall way short on customer service and delivery. I'm not looking to cause drama on here so I thank everyone for their honesty and answering this question.

Also.. make sure to see the Part 2 of this question and you'll see who companies are giving the best customer service too.. interesting results....
http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?17910-Megahaunt-vs-Mid-vs-Small-Part2

Peter T
FS