PDA

View Full Version : What do you want - what do you need - tell me VAC FORM PANELS

drfrightner
05-09-2012, 02:29 AM
As you know I bought a very serious and very major vac form machine... as you also know many people sell this stuff already but personally and honestly I know we can do 100 times better on the creative. We have the best people who can make basically anything... we are about to start ramping up this machine here soon. So you tell me what kind of panels do you think your haunted house needs???

We are very soon going to sit down and figure out panels we can start making but I wanted to see if there was something you might want. I will tell you everything we do will be very realistic so thats that... let me know what you think.

Larry

Speculo
05-09-2012, 07:09 AM
Panels made of Lexan or Kydex. These non FR ABS and Poly Styrene panels don't cut it any more.

Thanks!

Speculo
05-09-2012, 08:24 AM
Also focus on PROPS... extremely deep draw decorative elements that attach to walls and such but are not the walls. Think resin items but on a BIG scale. Go for difficult to fabricate ELEMENTs that are not otherwise available.

Don't think we need any more straight up wall panels unless they are FR.

Mistress DeSade
05-15-2012, 09:16 AM
I agree with Ben on his second comment! Have to ask if these panels are in any way connected with KK as that would alter my interest level.

Valley_of_Screams
05-16-2012, 08:24 AM
COSTUMES!!! Stuff that can be cut out and attached to costumes like armor, bones, etc. etc. Stuff like swords or shields, maybe an entire panel of expressionless faces. IDK...just thinking. I have TONS of ideas with this stuff.

-Tyler

damon carson
05-17-2012, 06:05 PM
More stuff like props that can be screwed to a wall suits of armour, fireplaces, maybe aniimal heads that can be painted or to look realistic! More 3D stuff like kevin Mckurdy had that can be pieced together and make something! Didn't know if that was a joint venture you all had but it was really cool! A mummy circofagaus or other things like gargoyles and cemetary pillars and entrance as well!
Damon
Frightmasters

Deathwing
05-17-2012, 07:52 PM
circofagaus?

Jake

Darkangel
05-17-2012, 07:57 PM
circofagaus?

Jake

Obviously He's talking about a mummy sarcophagus, for an Egyptian theme.

DA

damon carson
05-17-2012, 10:15 PM
Ya I misspelled it! That's why I put mummy in front of it I knew it was wrong! Lol! Dark. Its a lot easier to spell when you see the correct spelling! Thanks!
Damon
Frightmasters