PDA

View Full Version : Haunt Impossible

drfrightner
05-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Has anyone seen this show call called Restaurant Impossible??? I love that show... I could totally see myself doing a show like this where I yell at everyone for two days trying to whip a haunt back into shape. Who can see themselves doing that show, and or who would you like to see at the helm of whipping a haunt back into shape in just two days. I think it could be done and boy would that show be fun!

Who do you want coming to your haunt to whip your place into the shape in just two days.

Larry

Jim Warfield
05-11-2012, 01:25 AM
.. the old commercial where a foxy woman whispers? then she says something like:"If you want to really get someone's attention... whisper."
So you whisper, have a shill in the audience who is talking, texting, not paying any attention, stop whispering long enough to whisper into the waiting ear of your muscle-bound goon body guard, who then goes over and slaps that person around.
NOW everyone will listen to you even if you are just quietly whispering!
The science of human manipulation is so stimulating!

sean
05-11-2012, 04:59 AM
Has anyone seen this show call called Restaurant Impossible??? I love that show... I could totally see myself doing a show like this where I yell at everyone for two days trying to whip a haunt back into shape. Who can see themselves doing that show, and or who would you like to see at the helm of whipping a haunt back into shape in just two days. I think it could be done and boy would that show be fun!

Who do you want coming to your haunt to whip your place into the shape in just two days.

Larry

I was thinking the exact same thing.

mindtumor
05-11-2012, 09:13 AM
How about no one? That doesn't seem fun at all.

drfrightner
05-11-2012, 10:06 AM
That show is so awesome... in two days the place is like all new. I think it would be incredible. I want Shane to come to my place and order us around and tell me everything we are doing wrong. LOL

Larry

mindtumor
05-11-2012, 10:45 AM
I guess if you can handle getting yelled at. I don't really care for it.

It might be interesting seeing Dark Angel come to your haunt and boss you around. I may even pay for that.

graystone
05-11-2012, 02:04 PM
That show is so awesome... in two days the place is like all new. I think it would be incredible. I want Shane to come to my place and order us around and tell me everything we are doing wrong. LOL

Larry

Lets do it like the wife swap thing you come to my place and I go to yours and then we will both pass out when we see how we have changed each others haunts! Shane and it's Bahahahahahahahah Shane!!!!

BrotherMysterio
05-11-2012, 02:33 PM

Larry

I would definitely tune in for that!! In fact, they did an episode of that on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as a Halloween special. I seriously want to see that.

The science of human manipulation is so stimulating!

Indeed.

C.