PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming new haunt reality tv show

Zombie Apocalypse
05-17-2012, 04:33 PM
this post is removed

drfrightner
05-17-2012, 06:11 PM
They are launching like 2 or 3 new ghost chasing shows ... a new one features Kane Hodder and guys like that. First off there is NO SUCH THING WHAT SO EVER as GHOSTS, SPIRITS blah, blah. They do NOT EXISIT and NO ONE has proof they do exist. I watch those shows on TV and laugh... wondering if how they plan to discover all this non-sense.

I'm willing to spend the night in the most haunted place in America in complete dark with nothing but a pillow and I can assure you I'll sleep like a baby! LOL

The funniest or should I say dumbest show on TV is finding bigfoot... like they keep looking but never find one. Why? Because they do not exist!

The whole thing is getting dumber by the minute what they'll make a show out of or what TV tries to make you believe to make a buck...

Now don't get me wrong nothing against your concept, because my motto on that is simply, if you can make it work more power to you!

I'll be watching for a laugh or two! LOL Just when you do the show find a real bigfoot please, set it up with a pepper ghost or something so we see a ghost, have a werewolf attack every now and then... give us some action!

Larry

Deathwing
05-17-2012, 07:48 PM
I believe ghosts do exist, and know several sane and completely honest people including family who have experienced ghost activity. You say there is no proof that they exist but there is no proof they don't exist either.

Jake

graystone
05-17-2012, 08:33 PM
FYI you are WRONG LARRY!!! There is a Bigfoot I know this because I was abducted by one!!! I was held in a cave for over a year! I lived off Bigfoot dung and cave water! I was raped daily and now when I fart it don't even make a sound because I pretty much don't have a butthole anymore because of the repeated Bigfoot rapings!!! I have had extensive therapy! I wake up many nights in a cold sweat from what I went through! If it were not for the Abominable Snowman stopping by and hearing my crys of help and releasing me I would still be in that hell cave being raped every day!!!!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I BEEN THROUGH AND LARRY AND FOR YOU TO SIT THERE AND LIE AND SAY HE DON'T EXIST IS BULLSHIT!!! Shane and it's I survived! Shane

Speculo
05-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Is this a new scene you are adding to Disturbia?

graystone
05-17-2012, 09:36 PM
Is this a new scene you are adding to Disturbia?

Bahahahahahahahahah!!!! I may just have something there!!!! Shane and it's LOLOLOLOLOL! Shane

Allen H
05-17-2012, 10:10 PM
Right now someone is sketching their "Bigfoot rape cave".

Jolly Pumpkin
05-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Yes Jake you are absolutely right. There is no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. There's also no proof that unicorns exist, but there is no proof they don't exist either. This also goes for rock monsters, flying dogs, fire breathing dragons, fairies etc.

storm
05-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah, I have ranted on this recently after hearing some interesting stories from other productions. Personally the reality show of the haunt you put on each year should be your main focus. When you get into bed with TV they need to make the most entertaining show they can to feed their own kids. Good Tv will probably not make a good haunt.
It's also a big risk for criticism. Seriously the best TV are the people you love to hate, and there are plenty of haters. I was at the relaunch for a restaurant in Kitchen Nightmares, and got to know a local food blogger. Great woman has a very good sense of quality dining and they only included the positive aspects of her contributions in the episode (she had eaten at the restaurant before the show came). You would not believe the nasty emails she got, crazy stuff like they were going off about her sweater.
So anyone who gets a chance and decides to do a reality show, good luck, but don't be surprised when you find out you are making a TV show and not your haunt. The industry can always use more good haunts, I think there are more then enough mediocre TV shows out there.

Graveyard
05-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Bigfoot is real.. simply put.

I just returned from BC where it was seen at an airport novelty shop... even a few glimpses in downtown Victoria proved that Bigfoot is alive and well....

The icing on the cake... Bigfoot can even be found on Craigslist here in Phoenix...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/clt/3000390996.html

Have a good night :)

drfrightner
05-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Shane,

Did you happen to capture any video of your capture of Big Foot... I would love to see this footage. I can't wait ... I can see a new reality show coming any day. One man on a quest to understand why he was imprisoned by Bigfoot, forced into slavery, and how he walked away from it, now he tries to cope each day with this traumatic experience... walk in the shoes, go places no man has gone before... into the mouth of bigfoot from the only man alive who lived it.

Coming this fall.

Noah... good point however when you can't prove something does exist then it doesn't. Period. You can prove one day, a long time ago giant dinosaurs roamed the earth, you can prove at one point there was a massive shark prowling the water, you can prove many things, but no one can prove ghosts because they DO NOT EXIST and anyone who believes that some recording device can capture them talking is a QUACK!

Let me take that back... they are someone who makes money trying to make people believe it happened. I wonder just how it is those Ghost Hunter guys can go ANYWHERE in the WORLD and find ghosts where NO ONE ELSE CAN! Isn't that amazing... yes they do deserve a reality show. LOL

Larry

sean
05-18-2012, 06:18 AM
fyi you are wrong larry!!! There is a bigfoot i know this because i was abducted by one!!! I was held in a cave for over a year! I lived off bigfoot dung and cave water! I was raped daily and now when i fart it don't even make a sound because i pretty much don't have a butthole anymore because of the repeated bigfoot rapings!!! I have had extensive therapy! I wake up many nights in a cold sweat from what i went through! If it were not for the abominable snowman stopping by and hearing my crys of help and releasing me i would still be in that hell cave being raped every day!!!!!! You have no idea what i been through and larry and for you to sit there and lie and say he don't exist is bullshit!!! Shane and it's i survived! Shane

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Darkangel
05-18-2012, 06:32 AM
Larry,

You can't say emphatically that something isn't real because you don't believe in something. People have been claiming they've seen ghosts for thousands of years and people of every culture in all time periods believe in ghosts, that's proof enough for me. Next thing you'll be saying that God doesn't exist! Lol

DA

Deathwing
05-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Yes Jake you are absolutely right. There is no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. There's also no proof that unicorns exist, but there is no proof they don't exist either. This also goes for rock monsters, flying dogs, fire breathing dragons, fairies etc.

WTF? Unicorns and flying dogs and Rock monsters? I guess I should expect such childish stupidity from someone who is plagued by the burning question of "are farts supposed to be wet?". Maybe once you crack that code you'll be ready to join in on an adult discussion.

Jake

graystone
05-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Shane,

Did you happen to capture any video of your capture of Big Foot... I would love to see this footage. I can't wait ... I can see a new reality show coming any day. One man on a quest to understand why he was imprisoned by Bigfoot, forced into slavery, and how he walked away from it, now he tries to cope each day with this traumatic experience... walk in the shoes, go places no man has gone before... into the mouth of bigfoot from the only man alive who lived it.

Coming this fall.

Larry

ROTFLMAO!!!! Larry great one man LOLOLOL Funny stuff for real!!! Shane and it's stay tuned!!!!!! Shane

drfrightner
05-18-2012, 11:32 AM
DA,

Based on your silly posts I'm sure it just slipped your tongue but you also forgot to mention... so tell us you also know bigfoot is real because he's living in your backyard inside the doghouse right? Shane alert alert... bigfoot spotted in DA's backyard get the cameras back there!

Ghosts don't exists its just like the first bigfoot a guy in a costumes, or the loch ness monster another fake, or a UFO faked... people claim to see all sorts of stuff for their 15 minutes of fame. Funny thing is people claim to have seen them but in the age of digital camera's there is NO REASON AT ALL you can't capture one of a video. Funny thing is those idiots on ghost hunters always hear them never see them despite all their camera equipment. Why?

THEY DO NOT EXIST DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Larry

Jolly Pumpkin
05-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Jake, how could you not understand what I was saying? Everyone else on this board does, but you. You said there's no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. You can say that for pretty much anything else that doesn't have any real evidence that it exists such as fairies, fire breathing dragons, flying dogs etc. So what you said doesn't make any sense whatsoever because it can be used for anything that is believed to not exist. Do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to repeat it a million times before it registers in your brain? I'm still confused why this guy doesn't get what I was saying. It boggles my mind.

Once again Jake, there is no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. This statement can also be held true for werewolves, mythical creatures or anything that pertains to fantasy. Perhaps now, finally, you might understand or do I need to draw a diagram?

HauntedPaws
05-18-2012, 12:29 PM
Silly Larry here's video right here of bigfoot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zI6jADB4w#t=0m31s<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zI6jADB4w#t=0m31s" target="_blank">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zI6jADB4w#t=0m31s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zI6jADB4w#t=0m31s)

Zombie Apocalypse
05-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Ok so I guess due to the same reasoning because I have never seen it a million dollars dose not exist either. The show isn't about ghosts or big foot but actual documented creatures believed to be real. I personally have never seen a ufo or big foot but that isn't going to make it any less real for those who believe they have. Can we prove there's a Jesus ? It hasn't stopped billions of people from worshiping him daily. In my opinion these days there's more proof of big foot than Jesus. The fact God cannot be proven hasn't stopped Millions of people from dyeing in his name . I don't know for a fact what is real or not and am keeping an open mind to find out. I also find it hypocritical that people here will scoff at ghosts but would jump all over the chance to increase their haunt attendance by saying they too have ghosts.

Jolly Pumpkin
05-18-2012, 12:45 PM
I believe in ghosts wholeheartedly, but I was just trying to make a point. What Jake was saying about Ghosts can be said for many things.

Slain
05-18-2012, 01:22 PM
I didn't used too... Larry I will tell you their are unexplained things at our place that you'd never believe..
We had a 900 pound morgue table move 6 feet with no one in the buidling but security cameras.. Things going off and doors closing with no one within 10 miles of our place..

They are launching like 2 or 3 new ghost chasing shows ... a new one features Kane Hodder and guys like that. First off there is NO SUCH THING WHAT SO EVER as GHOSTS, SPIRITS blah, blah. They do NOT EXISIT and NO ONE has proof they do exist. I watch those shows on TV and laugh... wondering if how they plan to discover all this non-sense.

I'm willing to spend the night in the most haunted place in America in complete dark with nothing but a pillow and I can assure you I'll sleep like a baby! LOL

The funniest or should I say dumbest show on TV is finding bigfoot... like they keep looking but never find one. Why? Because they do not exist!

The whole thing is getting dumber by the minute what they'll make a show out of or what TV tries to make you believe to make a buck...

Now don't get me wrong nothing against your concept, because my motto on that is simply, if you can make it work more power to you!

I'll be watching for a laugh or two! LOL Just when you do the show find a real bigfoot please, set it up with a pepper ghost or something so we see a ghost, have a werewolf attack every now and then... give us some action!

Larry

storm
05-18-2012, 02:41 PM
"Finding Bigfoot's Ghost" = Television ratings bonanza

drfrightner
05-18-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm laying down the hammer... I will go anywhere and be proved otherwise. $10,000.00 bounty to prove to me I'm wrong. The only exclusion is Shanes haunted house because I know that is haunted... anyone who has actually had an encounter with Bigfoot will find a way to conjure up a ghost... so no way there.

Valley_of_Screams
05-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Larry, I don't believe in ghost either...HOWEVER, I'll take your bet. A place called Bobby Mackey's in Wilder, KY. I don't believe in ghost, but I've witnessed things there that could NOT be scientifically proven. Therefore, ANY "inconclusive" results must be handed over to the existence of ghosts/spirits/demons. -Tyler

graystone
05-18-2012, 04:10 PM
I am cracking up this went from a thread about a reality show and then in two seconds flat this is a thread about Bigfoot and Ghost! Shane and it's BAM/POW/BOING!!! Another thread highjacked! Shane

Speculo
05-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Amazing Randy has been offering a Million Dollars for proof of the paranormal for years... He still has the cash.

Bigfoot is technically not Paranormal but Cryptozoological - We know things like gorillas exist, so maybe one day there will be a corpse and it will settle things once and for all... but that corpse has been a long time in the coming. At least for living creatures there is a possible endgame.

But in the paranormal world its a tougher call. Freaky stuff happens, but is it caused by the dead or just odd natural occurances?

Stuff based on faith is just that... believers will believe even when stuff fails the test of science and logic. Once you get outside of facts you can argue till you are blue in the face and never come to a resolution. People have been doing it for centuries after all...

Deathwing
05-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Yes if you don't mind can you draw me a diagram?

The sooner the better, thanks.

Jake

Jake, how could you not understand what I was saying? Everyone else on this board does, but you. You said there's no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. You can say that for pretty much anything else that doesn't have any real evidence that it exists such as fairies, fire breathing dragons, flying dogs etc. So what you said doesn't make any sense whatsoever because it can be used for anything that is believed to not exist. Do you understand what I'm saying or do I have to repeat it a million times before it registers in your brain? I'm still confused why this guy doesn't get what I was saying. It boggles my mind.

Once again Jake, there is no proof that ghosts exist, but there is no proof they don't exist. This statement can also be held true for werewolves, mythical creatures or anything that pertains to fantasy. Perhaps now, finally, you might understand or do I need to draw a diagram?

Darkangel
05-18-2012, 09:14 PM
DA,

Based on your silly posts I'm sure it just slipped your tongue but you also forgot to mention... so tell us you also know bigfoot is real because he's living in your backyard inside the doghouse right? Shane alert alert... bigfoot spotted in DA's backyard get the cameras back there!

Ghosts don't exists its just like the first bigfoot a guy in a costumes, or the loch ness monster another fake, or a UFO faked... people claim to see all sorts of stuff for their 15 minutes of fame. Funny thing is people claim to have seen them but in the age of digital camera's there is NO REASON AT ALL you can't capture one of a video. Funny thing is those idiots on ghost hunters always hear them never see them despite all their camera equipment. Why?

THEY DO NOT EXIST DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Larry

My post wasn't silly. You thinking you're right and everyone else is wrong is silly. I don't believe in Bigfoot, that's a joke. Ghost are a whole different thing. It's not your way or the highway Larry. To people who have seen a ghost or have had to live in terror it's serious. It's as real as God is to those people.

DA

screamforadream
05-18-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm with both Larry and Jolly Pumpkin on this one lol, but big props to Shane for such a major hijacking! His show's gonna be a #1 drama! lol ;)

BrotherMysterio
05-19-2012, 12:07 AM
Right now someone is sketching their "Bigfoot rape cave".

Will that be covered in your Haunt Design DVD?

C.

graystone
05-19-2012, 07:32 AM
Pretty soon you will see Bigfoots working at everyday jobs, riding our subways, hell one has even flown under the radar with some plastic surgery he now goes by the name Obama!!! Shane and it's EVERYWHERE!!!! Shane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i64alB5y4-Q&feature=related

damon carson
05-19-2012, 05:14 PM
You could say I'm both! I'm more of a skeptic. I don't believe just because someone says this or that place is haunted it is. I do believe in ghosts I've had several unexplained experiences. Am I crazy some may think I am but I don't believe so. I know what I've seen! Bigfoots a joke! I can't believe they are still talking that crap and have shows about it! Give me a break! Larry spend the night at Jim Warfields house! That place will make you a believer! Or campout some nights out in your own haunt at Lemp Caverns I believe there haunted as welll! Each to his own though skeptic or not the popularity of shows shows like ghost hunters and ghost adventures is proof both are watching! And they are the ones laughing all the way to the bank!
Damon
Frightmasters

Zombie Apocalypse
05-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Should I even bother asking if anyone even watched the video?

Haunted Prints (EOM)
05-19-2012, 09:36 PM
I watched part of it and would give it a shot if it showed up on TV.

Darkangel
05-20-2012, 02:54 PM
I saw it good luck with the show!

DA

Jim Warfield
05-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Is brought up on a very regular schedule in my nightly front room routine here at The Ravens Grin Inn.
I learned long ago to add some attempted humor to the true stories so as not to terrorize some people. This also allows their mind to dwell upon the funny instead of maybe dwelling upon the unknown.
I often will tell people that in my opinion, they could come to my house 30 times and never see a ghost.
But, if they WANT to have a supernatural experience , there are some things they could do to enhance the possibilitys.
1) come here for Ghost Seeker's Night October 31st, things do usually seem to happen on that night.
2)Or come here two nights before or after the full moon
OR, if you Really, really wanted to see a ghost, there is only one more thing they could possibly do to increase their odds...
they would have to be legally married to ME! Ask my ex-wife! (Marriages to females only , but my wife Jessica wouldn't really like this)
My Ex, Christina was being "picked on" by "them", they pulled her hair , called her name, showed themselves to her on the surveilence camera in the wine cellar one October night as I was locking up and shutting the house down at the end of the night.
I have met many who have had very strange things happen to them, people who have definately had supernatural experiences, and have met those who scoffed, could not believe ... until it happened to THEM!
Everything changes then!
They might have your "number" Larry?

I bet Bigfoot was taking his own videos when Shane was his captive and Shane would be So embarassed if those came out, seeing himself trying to convince Bigfoot that he was still a virgin... everytime!

Jim Warfield
05-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Those ghost-hunting Tv shows are crap. Actual experts have been doing this for the last 25 years and they sure know it is not possible to walk in, set up, have a ghostly thing happen and go home.
The guys caught faking stuff had some of the others booted from the show after they signed legal papers promising non-disclosure under threat of lawsuit.
All of this show-biz-entertainment mentality sure doesnot help to actually research anything.
As for my house, there is a long list of "things" that have hapened here during just my 25 years of ownership, things happening to me, my wives, my employees and Ravens Grin patrons . Things I was sometimes given credit for, that I or possibly anyone could do.
Larry, do you believe in ESP? Have you ever experienced such a thing, a mental link with someone else?
This could be a small step toward you believing.
Some scientists believe that man's ability to see in color is a fairly recent addition to our natural talents.
Some of us think faster, hear better, see better than others. I know some will NEVER see a ghost, maybe their mind just won't allow it because they already told themselves if this ever happened they would die or be commited or such?
Our senses vary sometimes quite a bit. Some of us can see but won't. Some of us will see but won't allow themselves to believe it. Just on the subject of "Orbs", we have seen Orbs in this house seven times with the naked eye and once photographed an orb AS we saw it in the wine cellar.
Orbs might be a camera problem, film problem, a lense flare, moisture, dust.. but when you both see it THEN take it's picture, how can it then be one of those other excuses?
Many such oditties have happened here.
Tell people your "Haunt" is really haunted? No, you will lose as many customers as you gain on this one.

Frightener
05-21-2012, 03:41 PM
IS REALZ YO!!!

Ok, I have to admit, I snuk onto the grounds of which Charlie, the bigfoot was keeping Shane. Shane didn't look too "dis trout" to me, so I left them be. I think they made friends, though Shane won't admit it! Here I've taken a picture of the two after some quality time.

Frightener
05-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Awww comon, someone's gotta laugh.... I need some levity :(

Marr Branch
05-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Looks like a happy couple to me.

graystone
05-21-2012, 08:42 PM
Man I need a smoke now!!! Shane and it's light anyone? Shane

Tater
05-21-2012, 10:35 PM
I thought I read something about this somewhere.

.Shane did your Bigfoot look like this?

Zombie Apocalypse
05-21-2012, 10:37 PM
You know I was really just looking for a bit of constructive criticism . I didn't know this would have been so difficult for a group of professional adults to discuss .

Tater
05-21-2012, 10:39 PM
First who said we were professional...second if you want the truth you lost me and my viewing at the guy who thinks hes a vampire

Frightener
05-22-2012, 04:42 AM
You know I was really just looking for a bit of constructive criticism . I didn't know this would have been so difficult for a group of professional adults to discuss .

... Joo aint been here long, have ya.

storm
05-22-2012, 01:52 PM

All the info you want is in the thread, it's just not what you wanted to hear. Your focus group of industry professionals were more energized and entertained about jokes regarding Bigfoot then the show concept. The good news if that we are not the target demographic, so the concept as is might appeal to the target of a buyer for the show.

graystone
05-22-2012, 07:15 PM
It's not my cup of tea I could not get interested. However that's just me but if you have something else come up let me know I may like that. Shane and it's nothing personal. Shane

Zombie Apocalypse
05-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Great now I'm the asshole just because I respected your opinions and sought insight. wtf?

Zombie Apocalypse
05-22-2012, 10:52 PM
However I do admit the guy wearing the carpet is funny as hell !!!

spookhole
05-23-2012, 01:55 AM
OK you dont wanna be the asshole...Thats perfectly OK, I will be the asshole

I believe that was one of the worst things ive ever watched. Horrible production values, you have a "Vampire" to protect you and you have a girl that follows you around (and excuse me for saying this) whos not what the average American wants to watch parade around the tv. Infact, maybe thats what will save the show is it would be so dark you cant see her mug looking back at you. What makes your "Vampire" a vampire..is he really 200 years old, did he get bitten would some Garlic bread do him in? It just looks like some heavy set guy who went, got a bad Mr. T. Haircut and some contacts and says "OOOOOHHHH LOOKY, Now im a vampire...so get me some pleather outfits that are 2 times too big for me and let me try to impress girls by my vampire charm"

This show or whatever the heck is it will never, EVER get picked up....Sorry to squash your hopes and dreams

Sincerely Yours

The hole that was once Spooked by a T.V. Pilot

Tater
05-23-2012, 01:58 AM
WOW! and I thought I was harsh.....Zombie buddy...Spook is an asshole...but this thread just got 700x better

graystone
05-23-2012, 08:18 AM
That was harsh so bad I am gonna hide behind Granny's dress! Shane and it's I said hide not under her dress! Shane

badass
05-23-2012, 08:33 AM
there is always gonna be haters

Michael Inks
05-23-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm in agreement with Larry at least on the ghost front. With the thousands of hours of camera footage and investigations of the most 'haunted' places on the planet... still nothing definitive. Just "did you here that?", swinging doors and K2 spikes. Blah... and if that's all a ghost is, I'm not interested anyway. Technology killed the ghost.

Now, however, on the topic of a possible reality show? Fantastic news Zombie! Hope you can land a distributor. Having had at least peripheral experience with reality shows, I can say with certainty that it's a fantastic way to generate interest in your profit making enterprise. The simple human concept that people love celebrity. So if you get some air time and make yourselves interesting, people will come to your haunt just for the chance to meet you and get an autograph. Jason, Grant, Zak, Ryan... all of those guys are raking it in off merchandising, appearances... etc. It's like winning the lottery (if a bit temporary.)

If I were your publicist, I'd say, who cares if ghosts and monsters exist? Makes absolutely no difference. Just get yourselves out there... be interesting and compelling to watch and get yourself a following. There are those who tell you that it's stupid, the idea is overdone, yada yada. Ignore them. You've might have a great opportunity in a currently hot genre. Congrats Zombie! Hope to hear great things happening for you because of it!

Zombie Apocalypse
05-23-2012, 11:25 PM
Dont worry spookhole you wont see my wifes mug on Tv as she was killed in a traffic accident coming home at 6pm this eve.
thanks for your kind words.

Tater
05-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Woah wait seriously Zombie buddy...If this is true Im so sorry to hear this news man. Is there anything the haunt community can do

graystone
05-24-2012, 06:51 AM
That's shock value! I don't think what he said is true! I mean would you be here talking about a loved one that just passed? Shane and it's you looked funny! Shane