PDA

View Full Version : MHC Parking

weird-fudge
05-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Can anyone tell me about alternative parking for MHC?? The website mentions nothing about it unless you're staying at the hotel, which I'm not because I live in Columbus. Anything information would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Sharonda

MovieRelics
05-29-2012, 09:22 AM
There was a parking garage right across the street from the main hotel. I think you can just park there and walk the block over to the con center.

https://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=1011522658203640448&q=Chestnut+Street+Parking&t=h&cd=1&cad=src:ppiwlink,view:smartmaps&ei=uOnET96mPNLbwQGQn5mxDw&dtab=2

Barry
05-29-2012, 09:29 AM
There is a garage attached to the convention center. The rates vary depending on events happening. There are also 2 surface lots on Nationwide Blvd just East of the Hyatt that are about $8 per day. The Chestnut Street garage where hotel guests park is $12 per night.

Tater
05-29-2012, 12:27 PM
Parking in the convention center parking garage is prob your best bet. I know over the last couple of years when I went to leave there was nobody to collect my money, so I parked all weekend without paying. While Im sure Barry doesnt want me to say that because its not a offical thing, every little bit helps right?