PDA

View Full Version : Flatline Radio: Episode 3... AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!

piercemanor
06-19-2012, 08:52 PM
This week, Flatline Radio brings you interviews from representatives at Arx Mortis Haunted Attraction. They will be bringing you their views on Midwest Haunters Convention as they have just arrived back after visiting the Cloumbus, Ohio Convention. In addition we also bring you some of our signature segments like Flatline News, Haunted Meltdown, Rancid Reviews of Sinister Cinema, and SCAREtours. So in the meantime, we're keeping our fingers on the ever-absent pulse of the horror and haunt industries, so all you have to do is lean back, and let your blood slow, to Flatline Radio!

www.flatlineradio.com

Sorry it took so long to post on this page, with all the hub-bub going on with me lately, its been tough keeping my head on straight, nonetheless, Flatline Radio has been out since Saturday, I just forgot to post on here.

I also recently partook in an interview with Hallowdean Hollow, go check out what all I've been up to, and how PIERCE came to be. www.hallowdean.blogspot.com

john haines
06-20-2012, 04:32 PM
looking forward to the next episode.

john haines
06-27-2012, 06:13 PM
Looking forward to it !!!!

john haines
07-13-2012, 04:07 PM
looking forward to your next show !!!!!!!

piercemanor
07-14-2012, 08:05 AM
Sorry, Ive been so busy here lately, Flatline Has mostly been advertised on facebook, but I placed a new link up on the forums. The 4th of July show has been up since the 4th of July