PDA

View Full Version : Abraham Vampire Hunter... Share your reviews

drfrightner
06-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Who has seen it and what did you think. Larry

drfrightner
06-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Okay so I saw this flick at the midnight show... it was awesome! You get a bit of history mixed with vampires what more can you want. For these types of movies I don't think you can do better... it was really cool! I liked how they did the vamps as well very different and unique!

Larry

john haines
06-23-2012, 11:18 PM
UN-REALISTIC STORY LINE TO BE SURE AND I'M SOOOOOOO TIRED OF ANY TYPE OF VAMPIRE. STRAIGHT TO VIDEO, PLEASE.................... HOLLYWOOD, COME UP WITH SOMETHING "NEW" AND ORIGINAL......... THANK YOU............I'll save my $6 dollar movie ticket for "THE APPARITION", which comes out in september. great previews in theatres..........

ShatteredFX
06-24-2012, 01:35 AM
Pretty good! I liked it! My only complaint is i would have liked to see a bit more practical effects rather than everything being CG...
Other than that it had a solid story line and keeps you glued to the screen the whole time! :)

Deathwing
06-24-2012, 07:59 AM
I really enjoyed it it's a great summer movie lots of action and decent storyline. The vampires were pretty cool I'd much rather see a vampire than another tired over exposed zombie!

Jake

Deathwing
06-24-2012, 08:07 AM
[QUOTE=.....I'll save my $6 dollar movie ticket for "THE APPARITION", which comes out in september. great previews in theatres..........[/QUOTE]

$6 only? That's cheap! I just spent over $120 taking my family to a movie!
Also doesn't the girl in The Apparition look unoriginally copied from The Ring? You know, girl with white dress or night gown with long black hair concealing her face, etc?

Jake

zombietoxin
06-25-2012, 08:14 PM
He should have taken Henry up on his offer...

Entertaining... but with a few holes, and little that I would like to steal for a haunt. Well, except for the vampires outside mansion set- super creepy. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could use invisible uv paint to cause a giant ballroom like that to go from warm and nice to faded and deteriorated in the bat of an eye?

Anyway I'm not a big vampire guy, so maybe I'm a bit biased.

They really lost the action momentum with the big gap in vampire hunting. That was enough time for the vampires to take over the whole country I would think.

I did really like how they gave the dire impression that the war brought.... but that's not vampire hunting is it?

And I really liked the tressel scene and the whole switcheroo.

The last line in the movie... how lame was that? They must of actually been drinking when they came up with that.