PDA

View Full Version : Very sad news

Badger
07-03-2012, 09:54 AM
Brian Wolfe of the infamous Wolfe Brothers has just been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Needless to say, this has been devastating news for his family. He is going to begin chemo treatments as soon as possible and the family has set up a fundraising page if anyone would be interested in helping them out with their medical bills. Nick Wolfe says it's OK to spread the word.

Everyone please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers...

(If you would like to help with their medical costs, check out the link below)

http://www.gofundme.com/tg9l0

:(

ANUBIS B. C.
07-03-2012, 11:04 AM
That is sad news I had meet them both at midwest haunters conv.He painted my face 5 years ago,very awesome work.I will say a prayer and hope all will go well.Hang in there Brian.

drfrightner
07-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Terrible! If there is anything we can do let us know. Larry

Jolly Pumpkin
07-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Larry, add this as a news story to the homepage of Hauntworld so the entire haunt community can donate.

austind
07-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Just meet the Wolf brothers at Trans World and was going to stop by and say hello at Midwest but ran out of time. He looked ok at Midwest but these things always catch you by surprise. Haunters may like scaring people but this is not the right kind of being scared. I will check out the web site and see what I can do. Thanks for the heads up Badger.

screamforadream
07-03-2012, 05:05 PM
My grandpa was diagnosed with that, but he was a thick headed old man and refused to be seen when he first started feeling funky, which ended up in the doctors catching it just too darn late! Pancreatic cancer is one of the worst cancers anyone can possibly get, however, if you catch it early, you have a GREAT chance to beat it! I desperately hope that his mass was caught in the early stages, Brian will be in my thoughts and prayers. Treatments are incredible, but nothing is as helpful as a big support team, I really hope that everyone here can be a part of that support team for Brian, he so greatly deserves it!

Badger
07-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Terrible! If there is anything we can do let us know. Larry

When I got the news at 7:00 this morning, I checked out the fundraising site and it had $250 even. As of a couple minutes ago, it was up over $11,225. You can spread the word that the family will need your emotional support but also financial support. If you have the means, please donate and/or share their GofundMe page to all your friends and fans. Brian emailed me earlier tonight and thanked me for getting the word out. The support that has come from the haunt community has been unbelievable and I'm Sure Brian and Dara appreciate it. I'm sure that when there is news, they will let us know...

Darkblood
07-03-2012, 09:07 PM
I hate hearing about a fellow industry member getting diagnosed with something like this!
I think that's a great idea to post this on the front or top news type page of industry sites and help spread the word!
My prayers are going out for the whole family!

Kirk

fearforyourlife
07-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I don't know him but wish him a speedy recovery. :(

JamBam
07-08-2012, 01:45 PM
I went to the page and donated in our haunts name. Everyone should feel comfortable donating an amount. Five or ten or more.... it will all add up and the number of different contributors will help lift Brian's spirits and attitude.

He and his family are in our prayers.