PDA

View Full Version : Current Project

Scary Harry
07-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Hey guys,

One of my workers has been working on a mask for us this year. I wanted to get a everyone's thoughts on the work so far.

Thanks,
Scary Harry

BrotherMysterio
07-06-2012, 06:07 PM
One of my workers has been working on a mask for us this year. I wanted to get a everyone's thoughts on the work so far.

I would say suitably gruesome and unsettling.

He seems like a nice enough guy to have a brewski with, but I don't want to meet him in a dark alley.

(And I definitely don't want him coming up to me, saying "The boss wants to have a word with you." *Yikes!*)

C.

Allen H
07-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Pretty good, what is the character? the skin texture looks pretty uniform, they may want to break that up a bit, but it is a good sculpt so far.
Allen H

darkXmoon
07-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Is this a jaw fitted mask that moves when you talk ? Those were so popular in the late 90's then just kinda died off.

DarkShado
07-08-2012, 04:54 PM
The character is going to be used for a entrance way greeter, or as a guide to help push the people in the right direction when needed.

DS

BrotherMysterio
07-08-2012, 06:14 PM
The character is going to be used for a entrance way greeter, or as a guide to help push the people in the right direction when needed.

DS

Call him "Mortimer" or "Jethro" and fashion him into some sort of "Department Store Greater".

C.

Allen H
07-08-2012, 07:23 PM
In that case, I dont like the design. I dont think the actor will be able to speak effectively through it. Removing more latex will help, but will hurt the look of the mask.
something open chinned would work better and not block sound.

Greg Chrise
07-08-2012, 08:35 PM
The mask solution we came up with yesterday is that you can cut the bottom off and hot glue it to your face. It gives the actor geniune motivation to scream and be creepy.

DarkShado
07-10-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm not sure what material I will use, but foam latex will easily work for facial movement with out any restrictions.

Thank you all for your input.

DS