PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Ride Productions

Cincyscreams
07-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Anyone recieve their ghost ride orders yet? Or even a shipping date? Just wondering if we should be concerned about our order. Thanks guys.

graystone
07-07-2012, 09:56 PM
You will get your order they tend to ship late in the season don't know why just always have HOWEVER YOU WILL GET YOUR STUFF SO I WOULD NOT SWEAT IT! Shane and it he will get it to you! Shane

BigT
07-11-2012, 01:46 PM
My stuff is arriving this week. Should be on my door step when i get home tonight!

Capt.Chaos
07-12-2012, 08:00 PM
I had a large order with these guys last year. It all showed up. The last part of my order showed up the day I opened my haunt for the season, but it showed up. You'll be fine

Buck

BigT
07-13-2012, 11:46 AM
All of our stuff is in! My son said it was like Christmas around the house with all the boxes of new gore!

slaughtermail
07-14-2012, 06:10 PM
I had a large order with these guys last year. It all showed up. The last part of my order showed up the day I opened my haunt for the season, but it showed up. You'll be fine

Buck

My experience with them is exactly the same as Capt's...after 20 phone calls & emails I got the shipment, THE DAY BEFORE WE OPENED.... I didn't buy from them this year, I think they will be a cash & cary only for me from now on....

BigT
07-16-2012, 10:46 AM
Thats a bummer. I might reconsider how I purchase from them next year. I was thinking about cash and carry anyway so might make that a part of the attack plan next year. My stuff did all a drive. I bought one of the goat heads which is awesome. I mounted it on our golf cart at the campground where we host our event, and got plenty of stares and scares - in July!