PDA

View Full Version : Gore Galore Nostalgia

Gore Galore
07-15-2012, 11:02 AM
I just started converting the old VHS tape videos I took in the early 80s and 90s and storing them on my MAC and making Youtube videos out of them.

So here is the first one, and I will post ALL the others on this thread along with lots of other old pics.

This was filmed in the early 90s. It is a fox news promo on an early morning news cast.
It features "LONG LANKIN". It is not the first prop I built, I began a decade sooner. It is the first 15' GIANT back back rod PUPPET we created though.

dy_LsWvh5mA

piercemanor
07-15-2012, 11:07 AM
Oh my god... This was back before I Was even BORN! Talk about a throwback! I love seeing how for this industry has come though!

poison
07-15-2012, 11:24 AM
I just Love that you have this stuff.
And even better its now on youtube the best back up system in the world.;)

piercemanor
07-15-2012, 11:46 AM
A good friend of mine sent me some copies of the old Hauntworld Movies, gaa... i love that stuff!

Gore Galore
07-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Here are a couple giant Rod puppets that are the parents of the Giant Costumes we manufacture now. We were doing these in the early 90s.

Gore Galore
07-16-2012, 05:37 PM
Okay, These are the later models that were lighter and had component parts for disassembly. And there is one picture that REALLY shows how big these guys are. I am on the ladder and I am 6' 4". I think we were selling these in 2003. The pic with the twins was for Six flags. They were used in parades and on top of one of their buildings.