PDA

View Full Version : Hauntworld.com Updates

drfrightner
07-22-2012, 01:52 PM
It is really time for you to start updating your accounts... Hauntworld.com was the #1 Halloween/Haunted House Attraction directory on the web in 2011. The site is simply going off the scale... last year between all of our sites we did NINE MILLION visitors and this year we believe we can hit 12 to 15 million visitors.

Its important that you update your profiles with current information. Profiles that aren't updated will be deleted just like last year. If you know of haunts in your state that are no longer in business post it here and we'll delete them. Help us out! We want to know!

If you do not have a featured listing, banner or something that upgrades your profile you are pouring money down the drain... its the cheapest form of marketing for any haunt period! You can email Patti at blacklightminigolf@sbcglobal.net or call her at 314 629 3940. To be honest I told her to stop selling ads and focus on helping me get the haunts ready to open. So you will need to contact her if you want your listings and banners upgraded.

To all those who have not paid your banners and listings are being deleted next week. If you want a featured article which could be clicked out like tens of thousands of times let us know we can still do some more.

We are working on a magazine and its in production... more on that soon. We have updated www.hauntedhousesupplies.com (http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com) with all new videos, books and more.

Again PLEASE update your profiles NOW so they are not deleted from our system. Make sure you join our facebook page and feel free to promote your haunts or products you sell here: http://www.facebook.com/hauntworldscariesthauntedhousesattractions. There will be a lot of media people watching our facebook page looking for stories I'm sure.... so join our facebook and keep the world updated on your events.

Since Hauntworld has been fully integrated with facebook I strongly suggest once you've updated your profile on Hauntworld you post a link to it on your facebook and ask your guests to leave reviews and comments about your haunt there... this will add content to your page and encourage people to visit your haunted house.

Good luck to everything this season.

Larry