PDA

View Full Version : Big Scary Show's 'Gruesome Giveaway' rules now posted

Badger
08-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Announcing the The Big Scary Show's Gruesome Giveaway sponsored by Sreamline Studios (www.screamlinestudios.com)

If you would like to opportunity to win a prize from Screamline Studios and the Big Scary Show, you need to do a couple things.

One: 'Like' the Big Scary Show's FB page

Two: Read the rules

Three: Answer the trivia question.

Best of luck. There's no purchase necessary. Good luck to all our fans and keep listening. Thank you for your support...

https://www.facebook.com/BigScaryShow?sk=app_189544554443564

john haines
08-02-2012, 11:11 AM
I dropped off facebook 2 months ago, and it was the best decision I ever made. Way too much B.S. on there. However, the information you get (on there) is in real time, up to the minute and informative. I will click your website link to view your latest contest and listen to your latest show. Thanks again for this current information. Continued success !!!!

john haines
08-02-2012, 11:16 AM
I understand the UNKNOWN SCARE ACTOR will be making some personal appearences at some local haunted houses in OHIO this coming haunt season. Can we confirm the TOUR DATES at this time ?
If not now, PLEASE, keep me posted. Would like to get a picture with him in his GIMMICK. Thanks !!!!

john haines
08-02-2012, 11:22 AM
for another great show !!!!!!!! love it !!!!!!