PDA

View Full Version : 4' x 8' Wall Panels - Made of 2"x2" -- Need the Space!

TrueDungeon
08-28-2012, 02:33 PM
I have 260 4' x 8' Wall Panels that are made of 2" x 2" (with cross brace) and skinned with paneling. Some are hinged together and all our pre-drilled so they can easily be bolted together. These were used once in an indoor game event for a weekend, and they are sprayed with NY Fire Shield. The paneling looks like ancient walls. About ten of the pieces have 1/4" plywood for their skin. Some are also double sided with paneling.

I need the space and I am wanting them gone fast. I am willing to sell them all for $1,500 (that's $6 a piece!) if you can claim them fast. I can ship them, too...but I will need to rent a forklift for $200 to load them.

jeff<at>truedungeon.com

NoFear40
08-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Sent you p.m.

Aaron Garrand
08-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Please send me all the information and pictures you have on these walls, and the zombie occupi u have! super intrested!
Arondebomb@yahoo.com

thanks,
Aaron Garrand

themasterplayer
09-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Would love to see pics. Send to cow1boyup@aol.com THANKS :D Steve

Sik&twiztedproduction
09-22-2012, 06:54 PM
I have 260 4' x 8' Wall Panels that are made of 2" x 2" (with cross brace) and skinned with paneling. Some are hinged together and all our pre-drilled so they can easily be bolted together. These were used once in an indoor game event for a weekend, and they are sprayed with NY Fire Shield. The paneling looks like ancient walls. About ten of the pieces have 1/4" plywood for their skin. Some are also double sided with paneling.

I need the space and I am wanting them gone fast. I am willing to sell them all for $1,500 (that's $6 a piece!) if you can claim them fast. I can ship them, too...but I will need to rent a forklift for $200 to load them.

jeff<at>truedungeon.com

Do you still have walls for sale???