PDA

View Full Version : Huge Silicone Mask Collection for Sale!

legendsofthefog
10-03-2012, 05:33 AM
A good friend of mine, and a great friend of Legends of the Fog has asked me to sell his silicone mask collection for him. I have already purchased or traded four of his masks, and I am helping him sell the rest. Without going into personal detail, he has had a rough couple of years and he is moving in another direction.

All masks (unless specified) are in excellent condition. Most of these masks have only been worn once out of the box, or never been worn at all. Several of these have been worn at the haunt, but only by the seller, who knows how to take care of them.

All sales are FINAL and sold as-is. I can't get on hauntworld all day long, so please, e-mail me at patrick(at)legendsofthefog.com if you're interested in purchasing. All offers will be considered.

All masks will ship usps flat rate w/o the "john" from CFX, unless otherwise requested. All orders will ship within 48 hours or received payment (most likley faster)

http://legendsofthefog.zenfolio.com/p549460365 This is a link to the entire gallery with descriptions and pictures.

The following masks are for sale:
Rotten Seed Glow in the Dark
Unearthed Zombie
UV Nuke Zombie
Wild Boar
Freak - Corpse
Immortal - Custom paint
Lunatic - UV Clown
Orlock
Orlock - Sleeves
Meatbag - Burnt Clown
Pickles the Carne - Punk Clown
Clown
Clown (w/o eyes)
Vampire
Burnt Zombie
Burnt Zombie Sleeves

Thanks,
Patrick Barberry
Patrick(at)legendsofthefog.com

legendsofthefog
10-03-2012, 07:21 PM
FAQs/Comments

The gallery has the descriptions and prices with each mask.

Most of these masks have never been worn, and the seller is asking for near retail price for the unworn masks. However, he is willing to accept reasonable offers and he will discount for multiple mask orders.

The "Unearthed" zombie from Immortal Masks is sold.

Please direct all questions to Patrick(at)legendsofthefog.com

Thanks
Patrick

legendsofthefog
10-04-2012, 08:05 AM
The "Unearthed zombie" is sold (as stated before)
The "Squinty" spfx clown is sold

Thanks to those of you who have inquired so far. These masks will ship within 24 hours of payment received (or next business day).

Thanks for your support hauntworld!

Patrick

Riedell595
10-08-2012, 11:34 AM
how much for the spfx clown?

SeanMassacre
10-16-2012, 04:10 PM
I am looking at some of these, and it looks like you are asking retail price for used masks. Please PM me and let me know if you are willing to budge on the prices. Would rather help a haunter with the money than a vendor. I like vendors, but might as well help you out.

legendsofthefog
10-16-2012, 09:54 PM
The following masks are sold: Unearthed zombie, the freak, the wild boar, and the 'squinty' clown.

Everything else is available. We are willing to work with you on prices. Shoot me an e-mail with a reasonable offer. The mask will ship the same day. You can also save a ton of money if you ship without the "John" head form. Everything must go!

Thanks,
Patrick Barberry

Riedell595
10-18-2012, 12:11 PM
how much for both spfx clowns

Joe P
10-19-2012, 02:40 PM
I sent an offer for three of the masks to the posted email address but no response

skullyprops
10-20-2012, 11:45 PM
How much for the cfx pickles the carny mask?

Joe P
10-29-2012, 12:44 PM
are any of these still available?