PDA

View Full Version : Foam Wall Panels?

Nic Miele
10-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Wall panels that are made of foam instead of the hard plastic.
Ive seen a few of these in my day, Just haven't seen any vendors that sell them yet.
Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

P.s. Hope everyones having a great season!
Thanks,
-Nic

HauntedHouseOnTheHill
10-15-2012, 10:29 PM
I found some smaller stuff at http://www.hauntedprops.com/category-s/313.htm Not sure if that is what you are looking for but they have some stuff.

DynomiteDaniel
11-01-2012, 11:46 AM
The very best foam panel walls I have seen are from the guys at The Haunt House in the DFW area. They have a video series, A Haunters Life, that shows them working on the pink foam boards. Give it a look. I have been inspired to try and make my own!

Front Yard Fright
11-01-2012, 02:20 PM
I agree with Daniel. Bart and the guys from The Haunt House do great work!

I would look into creating your own foam panels before purchasing. You could save a TON on shipping charges as well as have full control over your end result!

Allen H
11-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Yeah, no one sells them because they are so easy to make.

Darksidestew
11-02-2012, 06:07 AM
FIRE MARSHALL?????????

Stew

Darkangel
11-02-2012, 06:17 AM
FIRE MARSHALL?????????

Stew

Exactly I was thinking the same thing.

DA

Allen H
11-02-2012, 10:12 AM
It depends on your state and how up to date they are, If they are up on the latest then they know the pink and blue foam are not that bad for fireload or off gassing during a fire. If they are a few years behind then they will not pass it. It is always a concern and you should talk to the FM first.

Darkangel
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
It depends on your state and how up to date they are, If they are up on the latest then they know the pink and blue foam are not that bad for fireload or off gassing during a fire. If they are a few years behind then they will not pass it. It is always a concern and you should talk to the FM first.

Thanks Allen. Do you have that info on the foam and it's Flame spread info handy to share? Maybe a link?

DA

Nic Miele
11-05-2012, 08:34 AM
Yeah, no one sells them because they are so easy to make.

No not that kind of wall paneling. Im talking about a foam that is squishy! haha
The Darkness had them and so does a few other haunts.
They look like a vacuum wall panel, but when you touch them it feels like a memory mattress (best way to describe it lol)

Allen H
11-05-2012, 09:38 AM
I used to have a ton of info on it, but hat was my last computer. Let me dig a bit and I bet I can find the same sources.

Allen H
11-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Here is one document-
http://epsfoamprodotcom.sharepoint.com/Documents/Behavior%20of%20EPS%20in%20Case%20of%20Fire.pdf

freak 'n' stein
11-05-2012, 10:22 AM
No not that kind of wall paneling. Im talking about a foam that is squishy! haha
The Darkness had them and so does a few other haunts.
They look like a vacuum wall panel, but when you touch them it feels like a memory mattress (best way to describe it lol)

Scarefactory >> http://www.scarefactory.com/catalog/COD.htm

Joe P
11-08-2012, 06:08 PM
I believe those were made by scarefactory. They consist of a two part foam. But I think they are custom