MDKing
10-16-2012, 08:19 PM
How makes or sells clacker gloves?

thanks,
Allan

BrotherMysterio
10-16-2012, 08:30 PM
How makes or sells clacker gloves?

Who makes clacker gloves? You do! That is, after watching this tutorial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyf2PcNzRac) by the other Allen on here. ;)

hyf2PcNzRac

C.

Allen H
10-16-2012, 10:12 PM
Allan,
how many pairs do you need, I can make them for you if you need me to. Or use my video and make them yourselves. I now recommend E-6000 as opposed to the gorilla glue I recommend in the video. If you want me to talk you through it at anytime here is my # 469-337-4929. Feel free to give it to any of your people if they are the ones doing the gloves. Im flying to FL in the morning for Horror nights, but I will be contactable the rest of the day.
Allen H

freak 'n' stein
10-17-2012, 09:56 AM
Allan,
how many pairs do you need, I can make them for you if you need me to. Or use my video and make them yourselves. I now recommend E-6000 as opposed to the gorilla glue I recommend in the video. If you want me to talk you through it at anytime here is my # 469-337-4929. Feel free to give it to any of your people if they are the ones doing the gloves. Im flying to FL in the morning for Horror nights, but I will be contactable the rest of the day.
Allen H

Allen H, Is E-6000 available in Lowe's as well?? I followed your tut., first night the kids were so aggressive with them most the fingers popped off!! haha.

Greg Chrise
10-17-2012, 07:38 PM
E-6000 and Goop at the Hobby stores is the same thing, same manufacturer, different label.