PDA

View Full Version : Spookywoods Castle Finished Photos

twohlgemuth
05-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Hi Haunters,

The facade that was inspired by the Frozen Tundra Tour is finally completed. Over 300 man hours and tons of materials & inspiration has created our lastest project.

I'm still waiting on a 6ft Gargoyle to arrive from China to place over the entrance, but the building and detailing is finished.

Visit the project page at http://www.spookywoods.com/castle.htm to see the photos.

Thanks to all hard work on the Castle build crew from, Thom Rover, Kevin Burger, Darrel & Kathy Justice, Steve Lee, Tony Forrest and a special thank you to Mark Goodson for the many hours of craving foam in the middle of the night. It was all worth it, I can't wait to see our customers reaction this fall.

Frighteners Entertainment
05-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Looks fantastic!

Jim Warfield
05-19-2007, 11:37 AM
I bet that you guys can hardly wait to hear the first person who will say:"Where did you guys find this old castle?"
OR
"I didn't know there was a castle here."

Styrofoam tombstones got this response concerning the "Old Graveyard".
(But then, there may have been old styrofoam corpses buried under them?) That greedy mortician took all the goodies!

drfrightner
05-19-2007, 03:31 PM
It looks like everyone is sharing photos of their new big projects. Kudos to you Tony! FIRST CLASS!!!

Larry

Dan Faupel
05-20-2007, 09:25 AM
It turned out great Tony!

chip3199
05-20-2007, 03:57 PM
Tony,
I am jealous and truly inspired by what you guys have done. Now that you've finished it, why don't you come up to visit me in Michigan, and help me build one too?
Chip

drfrightner
05-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Did anyone see the new cover of the magazine... it features Spookywoods and that castle is his castle.

What does everything think of the cover? Additionally I wanted to let everyone know that Tony wrote THREE articles about making money in outdoor events for this magazine.

This coming magazine is like the TONY magazine! LOL But I'm going on the record RIGHT NOW... big bad Larry (lol) is TAKING NOTES from Tony's articles. This guys is VERY SMART... and I'm learning from his articles. THey are MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry

mindtumor
05-25-2007, 11:48 AM
It looks fantastic! You have inspired me!

redcrowdesign
05-25-2007, 01:48 PM
Amazing work, awesome sculpture, congratulations, this is truly one the best facade works I ever seen.

Jolly Pumpkin
06-07-2007, 01:56 AM
Wow, that's a pretty impressive castle you've built. I've seen many castles haunts use that look like they are made of cardboard, but yours looks pretty authentic.

Good Job!!

drfrightner
06-07-2007, 11:48 AM
If you get the latest Hauntworld Magazine there will be an entire article on how it was built, the supplies he used to make it, and so forth. I was just reading the article about this last night. Very cool!!!

Larry