PDA

View Full Version : THE 5th ANNUAL INSANE SHANE TRANSWORLD PARTY!!!

terrormasue
12-13-2012, 05:30 PM
The 5th Annual Insane Shane TransWorld Party!Thursday March 7th, 7:30PM at the Renaissance Hotel in the Statler Ball Room

I canít believe how fast time does fly. It is time again for the great Insane Shane TransWorld Party. Get ready for ;

Great Food!
Great prizes from the top haunt vendors in the industry!
Huge prize money (even more than last year) for the winners of the costume contest!
Great friends!
Just plain fun.
The website will be up soon. I will keep everyone up to date here. I am in the process now sending out emails to vendors so please keep an eye out. If you would like to donate please email me or call. Your company name or your name will be listed in Haunt World. WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DONATING ONLY THAT YOU ARE DONATING. Value and items at this time is information not needed. Please send all correspondence to me by email or phone. Shane is super busy and quite frankly I keep better records. So letís all get geared up for a great time coming in March! So looking forward to seeing everyone! More information to come soon.

Sue 903-918-3889
Terrormasue@yahoo.com

graystone
12-13-2012, 09:11 PM
One of this years sponsors is HAUNTWORLD MAGAZINE!!!!! Shane and it's were gonna roll!

terrormasue
12-14-2012, 02:18 PM
Yes we have our first sponsor!!! Thank you Haunt World Magazine !!!!
Our second company that has promised a donation is Bobby Arel Owner of http://www.OneClickParty

Thank you Haunt World and Thank You Bobby Arel !!!

More to come.

screamforadream
12-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Thanks Sue! :) We're pumped here at Decimated Designs!

terrormasue
12-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Slowly but surely I am getting out the party information to all the awesome vendors out there. But I want to let you all know that you don't have to wait for an email from me to donate. There may be new vendors out there that I am not aware of and we would hate to miss you. Also you don't have to be a vendor to donate. If a Haunted House wants to sponsor and receive mention in Haunt World and a reserved table just email me for more info..If anyone has any questions just email me at

terrormasue@yahoo.com

Remember the huge costume contest!! We will be having the contest again this year with more prize money. So get working on those costumes!!!

See you all in March!

Sue

terrormasue
12-17-2012, 07:23 PM
We have another donation.

Fable Studios .......... Peter T.

They are donating a mask.. THANK YOU!!!

terrormasue
12-18-2012, 06:54 AM
Here we go with 2 more donations!!! Thanks guys!

Pale Night Studios !!!

Brain Chow Studios!!!

On behalf of The Insane Shane Transworld Party 2013 WE THANK YOU!!!!!

Keep checking in for more up to the miute donations. The website will be up and running soon. All information will be posted there also! A huge THANK YOU to

KEEGAN SMITH!! our web master. He does an awesome job every year! :p

terrormasue
12-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Here are a few more vendors who have generously donated to the Insane Shane Transworld Kick-off Party of 2013

CFX ......... Thank you Ken and Wes!

and none other than our own lovely

Bloody Mary !!! Love ya Bobbie!

Thank you again for you generosity!

More to come!

terrormasue
12-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Just a reminder, anyone and everyone can dontate to this party. If you are a new vendor and want to get your name out there by all means donate!! We will take gift certificates. However having your items right there on the table for all to see, touch and feel does have it's advantages. People are welcome to come up to the tables to look at the items that will be given away. I tag each donated item with a description and value and a short paragragh about the company and or person that donated. So having that actual item there lets your product be seen. But again either way is fine, gift certificate or actual item. There is no limit as to value. It can be something small or something large or a basket of something from your company or haunt or just you. This party is a good way of getting your name out there. If anyone needs any more information please email me at terrormasue@yahoo.com LET'S PARTY!!!!!

Sue

terrormasue
12-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Another donation coming in from

FIRGHTMASTERS.............. Thank you Damon Carson.

http://www.firghtmasters.weebly.com

Stay tuned!

Sue

terrormasue
12-19-2012, 06:15 PM
Another thing..... we have a large movie screen upon which we show haunt pics from everyone's haunts. So get your haunts pics together and soon I will have an address where to send them. Jim Shackelford headed this up for us last year but is unable to this year due to being SUPER WAY TOO BUSY. He is vending this year and getting a haunt ready to open. We want to thank him for the great job that he did for us last year.

Thank you JIM!! You are awesome!
Stay tuned!

Sue

damon carson
12-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Its Frightmasters. If I knew the name would of been such a train wreck I would have never used it! HA! Dont feel bad! Your not the first to get it wrong.
Damon
www.frightmasters.weebly.com

terrormasue
12-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Damon, so sorry. My typo. I even went to your website. I didn't think I was dyslexic but mayeb I am LOL TOtally my mistake. Geeze I actually got it wrong twice.

Sorry :-(

Sue

damon carson
12-21-2012, 12:13 PM
I think the worse one i ever got was something in the mail that said Freight masters?! And Jay has a few names he puts after Fright! Haha! Oh well! No harm done!
Damon

terrormasue
12-21-2012, 06:37 PM
Here we go with another vendor who will be donating to the Insane Shane Party...

HOUSE OF BOO! ................................Thank you Jim and Jay.

I know for a fact that they will have original never seen before props to die for! Check them out at http://www.thehouseofboo.com

More to come!

Sue

terrormasue
12-22-2012, 06:12 PM
We have 2 more vendors who are donating to the Insane Shane Party!!

Store of Doom ............. Ryan Laepple

and

Poison Props ............... Adam

A huge THANK YOU!!

Stay tuned for more to come!!

Sue

graystone
12-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Looks like they rolling in! Adam, Damon and so many have always supported us! Shane and it's so many good guys out there!

terrormasue
12-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Another donation from the man with the most you tube videos on "How-To" in the Haunt world is none other than

Allen Hopps.............Stilt Beat Studios!

Thank you Allen!

Remember we don't need to know what or how much is donated only that you or your company or haunt wants to donate. We are a bit pressed for time to get the information into the TransWorld publication of Haunt World Magazine. Our deadline for getting names in is Jan 2nd.

So again any donation is welcome big or small or somewhere in between. We just need to know soon so we can get your name in print! Thank you again so much. A huge Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Sue

terrormasue
12-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Here is another donation in from

Creepy Collections !.......... Jeremy a huge Thank you!

Stay tuned, more to come ..

Sue

terrormasue
12-26-2012, 05:08 PM
Another Donation !!!

Keep them coming!!

Thank you to .........DARK LIGHT ...... Quan Gan ! Thank you so much!

Sue

terrormasue
12-26-2012, 05:18 PM
OK people donations are rolling in now!! Here is another great company who makes fantastic toe pincher coffins.

ASYLUM COFFIN COMPANY !!..... Brian and Gennie Siwicki. WOW Thank you!

http://asylumcoffins.com Check them out!

Sue

graystone
12-26-2012, 06:56 PM
No I know the vendors of this Industry support this party because it everyones party! It's a fun place to hang out all night with vendors and buyers! Yeah the bar is fun but where else can you eat all night, dance all night, win thousands of free stuff, and just have a damn good time! Shane and it's oh did I mention the hook ups LOL!

terrormasue
12-28-2012, 04:53 PM
Here is the major sponsor to the Insane Shane TransWorld 2013 kick-off party!!

TicketLeap !!!!!! Yeah to TicketLeap.

They will again provide the cash awards for the costume contest and will handle all ticket sales and check-in for the party. Thank you again TicketLeap!!!!

Sue

graystone
12-28-2012, 07:56 PM
Don't forget we have 2 other great sponsors......

HauntWorld Magazine

BrainStorm Studios

And we got tons of awsome vendors supporting the party again this year! Thanks for your continued support!

terrormasue
12-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Here are a few more awesome vendors who have graciously donated!!! We can't thank you enough

The Torture Factory .............John Lawson

Altered Flesh FX.................... Juan Garcia
Thank you again!! more to come!

Sue

terrormasue
12-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Also Keegan is working hard on the website. It should be up and running very soon. All prizes and vendors will be listed there along with the costume rules and a list of the fantastic food that will be served. Tickets will also be available for purchase. Large parties will be able to reserve a table for a nominal fee but it will be on a first come first serve basis. I will post here when that will be online. So keep checking back!! This will be the party NOT TO MISS!! See everyone soon!!

Sue

Deathwing
12-29-2012, 04:32 PM
This looks like a successful party in the making. You are getting a lot if updates, have you considered consolidating then and doing a weekly update here in the forum since there's more than 2 months left until the show?

Jake

graystone
12-29-2012, 05:35 PM
We will have so many donations coming in that we like to allow everyone a good shout out on their own. The vendors have supported me and this party from the start. I have proven this is nothing more than a way to bring the buyers and vendors together for a night of bonding. No pressure to sell or buy! Making friends and memories to last a life time is what this is about! So daily updates are what everyone likes to see! Shane and it's Sue Thank You For All You Do!

FROG ZOMBIE
12-29-2012, 10:24 PM
Here is the major sponsor to the Insane Shane TransWorld 2013 kick-off party!!

TicketLeap !!!!!! Yeah to TicketLeap.

They will again provide the cash awards for the costume contest and will handle all ticket sales and check-in for the party. Thank you again TicketLeap!!!!

Sue

Time to make this the BIGGEST / BEST Insane Shane party yet!

terrormasue
12-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Hello there!!!

First off we here at the Insane Shane Party of the century want to wish you and yours a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Let's make 2013 a year for the books. 2012 was tough but we made it through. The world did not end so hey that's a good thing right?

Anyway here is another donation from

SCREAM LINE!! Thank you Jason Blaszczak!!

Stay tuned.

We have many more that have donated but like Shane said we want to give each vendor their "SHOUT OUT" here on the forums. Tomorrow is the last day to get your company name listed in Haunt World. We will take any donation at anytime from now until the party but to get your name in Haunt World I need to know by tomorrow noon if you want to donate. Thank you again for all the awesome vendors, haunts and individuals who have or will donate!! We love you!!! Party on!!!

Sue Send me a text or email. 903-918-3889 terrormasue@yahoo.com

terrormasue
01-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Here we go with another awesome vendor !!

Immortal Masks!!! .......A big Thank you!!
Sue

terrormasue
01-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Update!! Doug at Brain Storm told us we can have another week before we have to finalize the names of those who have donated. So come one come all !...... DONATE!!!! One more week to get your company name, your name or haunt name into Haunt World Magazine. This edition will come out during TransWorld. So give me a call 903-918-3889 or email me at .......terrormasue@yahoo.com to let me know. Now here we go with another vendor!!!

SCARE PROPS! >>>>>>>>>>>Brandon Gonzalez Thank You!!!

http://www.scareprops.com

CHECK THEM OUT!!!

Sue

terrormasue
01-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Another awesome vendor has graciously donated to the Insane Shane Transworld Party!

A big Thank You to ....

Flatline Radio!.............Tristin Pierce

Thank you again!

Please check them out at http://www.flatlineradio.com Great Haunt podcast radio!

Stay tuned for more :cool:

Sue

terrormasue
01-05-2013, 06:05 PM
So sorry, I should have posted yesterday but got side tracked. Here we go with another vendor...

Gore Galore!!!................Kevin Alvey!

Thank you!!

You can't go wrong with the quality of product that Gore Galore puts out. They are fantastic!

Sue

terrormasue
01-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Here we go with another great vendor!! This is the company we use for our fog juice. Great stuff!

Froggy's Fog.................................Thank you!!!
Sue

terrormasue
01-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Hope you all aren't getting tired of this but we think it's pretty awesome!!! Just think of all the fantastic prizes that you all could win at the Insane Shane TransWorld Party!!!! Another vendor has stepped up to the plate!!

Realflesh Masks! ............Ian Marier. We thank you!!!

Sue

terrormasue
01-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Remember the dead line has been extended to late Thursday. We need to have all names into Brain Storm Friday morning. There is still time to donate and get your name, company name or haunt name, as the case may be, listed in Haunt World magazine!! Come one come all!!

Let's Party!!

terrormasue
01-09-2013, 05:20 PM
OK here we go again!!!

Haunters Digest ..................Charles Terry

Haunt Apps................Charles Terry

A huge THANK YOU!!!!!

Sue

graystone
01-10-2013, 08:53 AM
First Sue has got this party lined up in every way and Thank you for that! Keegan has got the site up and adding info every day! Thanks Keegan for all you do! A couple of things.......

1... The Tickets are now on Sale!!!! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com
2... We have over 50 vendor who have donated and more being added everyday! These guys who donate are the best in the business! It shows in the quality of their work and their support to you guys as a buyer! At TransWorld be sure to give back to them just as they have gave to you!!!!!!!
3... If you have cast photos and logos of your haunt we want them so we can play them on the big screens!
4... Ticketleap is the official sponsor of the costume contest again this year!
5... Atrox as well as myself ( Disturbia ) will announce celebrity guest soon!
6... Remember this is not a costume party YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME IN COSTUME! We do have a costume contest later in the night and let me say we have seen amazing costumes! You can come dressed or leave the party and come back dressed for the contest!
7... If your doing the Darkness Tour we are not going anywhere you can go there and then come to the party. You can also come then leave for the tour and then come back it's a all night party!!!!!!

Shane and it's more updates coming!!!

terrormasue
01-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Here is another awesome vendor who is donating to the party of the year!!!

HauntsFX...........................Matthew Cade!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Sue

graystone
01-13-2013, 02:00 PM
The tickets are going good! I want to remind everyone yes the party has part of my name on it but anyone who has ever been knows THIS IS YOUR PARTY! A place to hang out all night and enjoy a relaxed evening! I can't tell you the awsome people I have meet or the talent I have seen from people who entered the costume contest. I want to say THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS.......
HauntWorld Magazine
Ticket Leap
Atrox
BrainStorm Studios

I also want to say thanks to Sue and Keegan if it were not for them I would have stopped it's grown so much and big it takes alot of time and effort! And they pretty much rule the roost there! Also to all the vendors who donate their products this is something they do not have to do! They do it to give back to you the buyers! I mean they really get nothing out of it! I encourage you to look over the list and support them as they have supported this party by their donations! Also I want to remind everyone you can come to the party and still go to the Darkness tour. This often comes up! Just know your times. You can come. leave the party, go to Darkness then come back to party. You can go to the Darkness first then come to the party. Honestly if it were me I would go to the Darkness first that way you would not have to leave but thats just my opinion. This party is not a money maker for me I make NOTHING! It's all put into the party so you all can have a great evening of fun! Again thanks for all the support but its YOU ALL who have built this party into the fun filled evening it's become! Shane and it's see you there!

****** One last thing this is not a costume party come how ever you want to come, dressed, casual, in costume, naked, in your PJ's!!! If you enter the costume contest part come dressed or dress before the contest what ever works best for you!

terrormasue
01-14-2013, 01:53 PM
Here is another.........what more can you say

UNIT 70 !!!! THank you

More to come

terrormasue
01-14-2013, 01:55 PM
Remember we want your haunt pics !!! Please send us your haunt pics which will be shown through out the evening. Please send them to

for some reason this email will not type out correctly so here it is in longhand emerald "at the rate of" haunt2013.com no spaces, if I just type it out the computer prints it like this. emeraldHaunt2013.com

Thank you. Any questions please email me at terrormasue@yahoo.com

Sue

graystone
01-14-2013, 03:22 PM
Sue Im confused? Whats the deal with the email. We want it to be simple so they get their photos in. Shane and it's maybe I am misunderstand!

Tater
01-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Shane

I think shes saying her email address is

EmeraldHaunt2013.com

but for some reason it wouldnt let her type that. And she had to do it longhand....

So Email your pictures to EmeraldHaunt2013.com

Tater
01-14-2013, 04:10 PM
Wow it did it to me as well make sure you use the AT symbol (you know the A with a circle around it)between emerald and Haunt2013.com

terrormasue
01-14-2013, 07:20 PM
Ha Ha See it did it to Tater too!!

OK lets try this emerald at haunt2013.com doing this real time put "@" in place of "at" how does that sound. really weird No spaces though.

I was always taught the the @ symbol meant "at the rate of" but I could be wrong. Actually I just looked it up and yeah I am correct. The @ or ampersat means in terms of accounting "at the rate of" Ha!!!! to all you youngins out there. I actually learned this from my mom. So I really do know a thing or two.....LOL It still is really weird that it will not let me use the word "haunt" . Strange.

graystone
01-14-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks Doug and Brainstorm! For the 2013 Insane Shane Party! Shane and it's see you there!

elowther
01-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Awesome poster! This is going to be great, I'll see you there!

Greg Chrise
01-14-2013, 10:53 PM
Sue, you may want to check with Jim or Jay, Haunt2013.com isn't uploaded yet, House of Boo is up. Maybe Emerald just didn't know that or it all didn't happen when expected? Or they wanted to use the facebook pages?

piercemanor
01-14-2013, 11:06 PM
I love the poster I love the graphics for this year's party!

piercemanor
01-14-2013, 11:59 PM
Wow... That last post made me sound like an illiterate redneck, and for that apologize. It should have been, "Those look awesome! I love the poster and the new graphics for the party this year! I can't wait to attend!" LOL!

terrormasue
01-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Here we go again with an awesome vendor donation from none other than

DISTORTIONS......!!!!! YEAH!!!

Thank you!!!

Sue

terrormasue
01-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Now remember people there is no donation to big nor to small. All are welcome!! If anyone has any questions please send me an email or give me a call. If your an individual, haunt or a company we'll take it!!! This is the time to show off what you can make. Tickets are selling, people are getting excited!! This my friends is the year to PARTY!!!!! We made it through a very tough 2012 so there really is no other way but up!! Let's stay positive and energized~!~~~ Remember get those pics in. You can also send them to me at the email below. I can send them on to Emerald or directly to her..... emerald at Haunt2013.com Remember to put the "@" in where the at is. I still find that so strange. See you all in March!!

Sue terrormasue@yahoo.com 903-918-3889

emeraldHaunt2013.com That is so weird......?? Click on the word haunt and see where that takes you. Visitor message here on the forum. Weird.

terrormasue
01-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Here we go again!! Another fantastic vendor...

BRUTAL RUST PAINT !! Thank you Shayne Torrans!

Stay tuned!

Sue

graystone
01-20-2013, 02:12 PM
Midnight Syndicate!!!!! Awsome Halloween Music! Thanks for the donations! Sue picked up several new donations in Houston! Shane and it's way to go Sue!!!

terrormasue
01-21-2013, 06:52 AM
My internet has been out at the house for 5 days now. I have to wait until I get to work to post so here goes another vendor. Thanks Shane for posting.

SCENIC ART PRODUCTIONS !!!! Thank you Robert!

More to come!
Sue

terrormasue
01-22-2013, 08:00 AM
Here we go with another great donation!!

HAZARD ROOM!!......... Thank you!!!
Stay tuned!

Sue

Scenic Art Productions
01-22-2013, 09:12 PM
Sue,

You are welcome. I am thrilled to be a part of the festivities at this great event. Since I was unable to attend last year, I look forward to meeting all of you in person.

Thank You,
Robert Travis
Scenic Art Productions
ScenicArtProductions@Yahoo.COM
https://www.facebook.com/scenicartproductions

graystone
01-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Here are some of the cool horror celebrities who will be at the Insane Shane Party.....
Gunner Hanson ..... Leather Face
Ivonna Cadavor..... several horror and comedy movies
Butch Pactrick .....Eddie Munster
Dee Wallace Stone.... The Howling, ET, Critters, Cujo, Halloween

More to come later!

damon carson
01-28-2013, 12:20 PM
Sue I sent you a pm on here about adding to our donation.
Thanks
Damon

terrormasue
01-29-2013, 10:46 AM
Another awsome vendor how is donating!!

LIGHTS ALIVE!!! ...........................Steve Peterka
Thank you!

Sue

FROG ZOMBIE
01-29-2013, 04:08 PM
Here are some of the cool horror celebrities who will be at the Insane Shane Party.....
Gunner Hanson ..... Leather Face
Ivonna Cadavor..... several horror and comedy movies
Butch Pactrick .....Eddie Munster
Dee Wallace Stone.... The Howling, ET, Critters, Cujo, Halloween

More to come later!

Congrats, Shane! Very exciting.

graystone
01-30-2013, 10:07 AM
Something new this year you can reserve a table for 6 or 10 of your staff in addition to your ticket! Get your tickets at

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

terrormasue
01-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Another fantastic vendor donating!!!

BUCKEYS BONEYARD!!!! ....................Thank you!

Sue

graystone
01-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Keegan and Sue has added more info.......

drfrightner
01-30-2013, 10:26 PM
Shane,

We have three new DVD's we are selling this year at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com How to Detail 4 Mansion edition, Ultimate Gore, and Ultimate Success we can donate one of each to ya... Larry

terrormasue
01-31-2013, 06:35 AM
Great Larry!! Thanks. We will get that added to the awesome list of prizes.

Thanks again!
Sue

terrormasue
02-04-2013, 09:48 AM
Another vendor has been added top the list

ZAGONE STUDIOS!! ..........................Thank you!!

SUe

terrormasue
02-04-2013, 09:52 AM
We also want to let everyone know that there is NOT AN AGE LIMIT on who can attend the party. Of course you have to be 21 to drink.

The list of prizes just keeps getting bigger and bigger!! Get your ticket so you can have a chance to win one of these great prizes. I just can't wait!!

If anyone has any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call or email me. I will do my best to answer any question or help in any way.

Sue 903-918-3889 or terrormasue@yahoo.com

graystone
02-05-2013, 08:28 AM
Great Food..... We got it!
Dancefloor..... We got it!
Bar..... We got it!
Celebrities..... We got it!
Costume Contest..... We got it!
Did I mention a shot at over $40,000.00 in cash and prizes donated by the Industries top vendors? YUP WE GOT THAT TOO!

get your tickets today at http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

terrormasue
02-07-2013, 07:25 AM
More vendors are stepping up to the plate with awesome donations!!! This will be the party not to miss for sure!! Just keep checking back to this thread for updates and don't forget our FaceBook page and of course the website. http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com Again we want to thank Keegan Smith for the fantastic job he has done for the Insane Shane Party website year after year!!

Thank you Keegan!!

Stay tuned.

Sue

graystone
02-09-2013, 09:03 AM
We have more donations than ever before! I can't wait to give all this stuff away! Just a small list.....
Several Silicone Masks
Blood, Paint, Rust, all kinds of goo to help your sets!
Videos
Costumes
Websites ( if you have one then you gonna get to upgread!)
Weapons
Props
Makeup
Masks
Coffins
Yeah we could give some hats, tees and some bumper stickers that's just not how we do it! We give you guys things you can use in your haunt! This party has grown because of the buyers and it's awsome because of the vendors! I can't thank them enough for the 5 years of support! I did not do this for me I did it for YOU THE HAUNT INDUSTRY! Sue is better than great because of her it goes so great! And Keegan keeps everyone updated on the website which is also a huge part of getting the word out!

http://www.insaneshaneparty.com get your tickets today!

Darksidestew
02-09-2013, 09:15 AM
so what was the best prize won last year? And how did they win it.

Thanks,
STEW(Charlie)

graystone
02-09-2013, 10:44 AM
We had 3 or 4 with a $2000.00 value that was gave away. Most are from $300 and up. You are given a ticket and we draw all night till it's all gone! Shane and it's you can't win if your not there!

terrormasue
02-09-2013, 08:09 PM
I remember we had Roachzilla once and several $1300 complete costumes that were won. This year we are excited about two masks that will be given away from CFX. All the prizes that have been donated are fantastic to say the least. Full size coffins will be given away, lots of awesome stuff that any haunter can use. Gift certificates, web-sites all the items that Shane mentioned above and more!! Like Shane said he does not make money on this and I don't make money on this. We do it because of YOU all of the awesome haunters out there. The costume contest is a blast. Every year we get more entries. It's just a great way to meet new people and see old friends, eat great food and drink a bit here and there AND most likely go home with a great prize. The only thing we are doing this year is you must be present to win. We tried to hold prizes for people last year and it turned into a bit of a mess. We will dance a bit and draw for a prize and then dance a bit more and draw again. We are going to do the drawing just a bit different this year. It will be fun we promise. Get your tickets at http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com and get ready to have a blast!! See you all there!

Sue

FROG ZOMBIE
02-09-2013, 10:03 PM
The costume contest is a blast. Every year we get more entries.

And don't forget that the costume winners get CASH!

INSANE SHANE TICKETS (http://www.insaneshaneparty.com/)

graystone
02-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Got your tickets yet? go to http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

terrormasue
02-12-2013, 07:49 AM
Another vendor is generously donating 2, yes I said 2! websites. Value $650 each!!

Thank you to

Dark Imaginings!!!.............................Craig Hines

A huge Thank You!!

Sue

terrormasue
02-12-2013, 09:13 PM
Just a few more weeks to go and it's

PARTY TIME!!!!

We sure hope everyone is as excited as we are. Great prizes from the best in the business, great food, dancing, seeing old friends and making new ones. This is the party not to miss. We have so many prizes to give away the odds are that you will go home with one. Please send me your pics from your haunts so we can show them on the big screen throughout the evening. I will send them on to Emerald.

Terrormasue@yahoo.com

Just make sure to include your haunt name. See you all in March!!

Sue

graystone
02-13-2013, 10:45 AM
And yes you can also reserve a table for you and your friends!

http://disturbia.ticketleap.com/transworld-2013/

terrormasue
02-14-2013, 02:18 PM
Only 19 days to go!!!!! There is still time to donate. Thank you again to all the vendors out there who have donated. Thanks again!!

Sue

graystone
02-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Meet Dee at the Insane Shane Party! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Gkt0LX1Po

graystone
02-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Leather Face at the Insane Shane Party! http://www.insaneshaneparty.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3981DoINw

graystone
02-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Whos coming? Have you came in the past and did you win anything? Shane and it's we wanna hear!

Capt.Chaos
02-18-2013, 05:41 PM
I have never been to this party. However, it is on my agenda to come this year after reading about a chicken wing Buffett. And Dee Wallace....always had a bit of a crush on her. Scott and I are in. See ya in a few weeks.

Buck
Fear Asylum Haunted House

graystone
02-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Be sure to say hello! And Dee is very sweet! Shes one of my favorites too for sure! Shane and don't forget to introduce yourself!

terrormasue
02-19-2013, 06:40 AM
OK we are getting there! Only 16 days and it's

PARTY TIME!!

Get your tickets at http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com

Remember get your pics in so we can show them during the party on the BIG SCREEN!! Just send them to me.

terrormasue@yahoo.com

See you there!!

graystone
02-19-2013, 09:06 AM
Is wo!rking with Rob Zombie again! Check out the interview here and be sure to meet Dee one of my special guest at the Insane Shane Party!

http://robzombie.com/2013/02/dee-wallace-i-love-working-with-rob-because-he-allows-his-vision-to-take-a-different-form-if-it-works/

terrormasue
02-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Hopefully you guys don't get sick of me posting this but please get your pics into me if you want them shown at the Insane Shane Party. We have the pics from last year which we will include with this years pics. I am having a blast seeing all the incredible pictures from the shows. Such amazing talent out there! I am so proud to be a part of such a talented and creative group people. Haunters rule is all I can say. Send me those pics!!

terrormasue@yahoo.com

Sue

graystone
02-20-2013, 07:00 PM
At the Insane Shane Party check him and the other Celebritie guests at http://www.insaneshaneparty.com get your tickets today oh lets not forget the prizes!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhHzbZHbVws&list=PL2D1DC1ECB85CF6F8

graystone
02-22-2013, 03:40 PM
Time is ticking have you got your tickets yet? You can win, eat, party if your not there.............

Marr Branch
02-22-2013, 08:18 PM
I just got my ticket's ordered. I am really looking foward to meeting the original "Leatherface". Gunner gave me alot of nightmares when I was a kid.

graystone
02-23-2013, 07:42 AM
Whos entering? Anyone wanna share? Last year there was some amazing costumes! Shane and they just blew my mind!

FROG ZOMBIE
02-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Whos entering? Anyone wanna share? Last year there was some amazing costumes! Shane and they just blew my mind!

Curious to see who takes home the cash this year... Let's hear some trash talkin! ;-)

graystone
02-24-2013, 11:07 PM
More has came in!!!!!!!!! So much cool stuff to give away!

Badger
02-25-2013, 06:18 AM
The latest Big Scary Show has an interview with Shane and he goes into great detail about the party. Give it a listen...

terrormasue
02-25-2013, 06:40 AM
Another shout to all of you who would like to share your haunt pics with everyone at the party. I have received some awesome pictures from some of the best haunts around. Please get them to me this week. We all love seeing everyone's pictures! Also I had the UPS man deliver several incredible masks and other prizes at my house the other day. Hopefully I won't, by accident of course, forget to put them in the car before I leave. Get your tickets so you can have a chance at some of these prizes. Wow is all I can say!! See you all next week!

PARTY ON!!

Sue terrormasue@yahoo.com

FROG ZOMBIE
02-25-2013, 12:36 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

HEY HAUNTERS - NEED A LITTLE INSANE SHANE IN YOUR LIFE? (http://blog.ticketleap.com/2013/02/25/hey-haunters-need-a-little-insane-shane-in-your-life/)

###

terrormasue
02-26-2013, 07:04 PM
Wow a week from tomorrow I will be in St. Louis!! I pray the roads stay clear!! A week from Thursday will be the party of the year!! Hey that rhymes. Sorry I'm tired...:roll: Anyway get ready because here we come!!

Sue

Speculo
02-27-2013, 08:19 AM
We will see you there!

graystone
02-27-2013, 08:22 AM
LOL please let me know if I need to hide you a big plate of food! LMAO Shane and it's look forward to seeing you!

graystone
02-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Footage from last year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-oWDLsHGmw

terrormasue
02-27-2013, 08:48 PM
We have another awesome vendor who has made a huge donation to the party!!

Global Special Effects!!! Thank you!

Sue

graystone
02-28-2013, 08:16 AM
One week left and it's party time!!!!!!!

terrormasue
03-02-2013, 06:50 PM
OK just a few more days and it's party time. Remember if you want your haunt pics to be shown at the party please get them to me. Tomorrow will have to be the cut off. Got tons to do before I hit the road. This will be the party not to miss. Here is my email. See everyone soon!!

terrormasue@yahoo.com

Sue

graystone
03-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Tickets are about to run out! We cant over pack the room! Got yours?

Mistress DeSade
03-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Got mine!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Kathryn

terrormasue
03-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Reminder

The Party will be in the Statler Ballroom. You must enter through the bar in the Renn. We are looking forward to seeing everyone!!! If anyone has any questions please call me 903-918-3889

STATLER BALLROOM

Sue

terrormasue
03-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Shane and I want to give a huge shout out to all the vendors who were kind enough to donate to the Insane Shane Party this year. We know last year was tough but you all gave anyway and we

THANK YOU VENDORS !!!!!

Mike with Ghost Ride Productions a big Thank you for your $500 gift certificate and to Kip Polley, Pale Night for the extra gallons of perma-blood. They had already donated but decided to donate even more. Thank you to everyone!!! CFX for the 2 masks, Immortal Masks, Realflesh Masks again too many vendors to mention. We had a great turnout and yes there were a few probems but we will strive even harder to improve for next year. A bigger venue for sure. This year it was yanked out from under us and we do apologize for that. A change in the hotels booking staff I believe was the issue there. I am trying to get in touch with the third place winner, you gave me a wrong number. You know who you are so email me if you can. terrormasue@yahoo.com It was hard to say good bye to everyone. Love you all and here is hoping and praying for a better season for everyone!!!

john haines
03-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Keep up the great work, shane !!!!!!! You are a true icon in this business !!!!! Please, save it !!!!!

MillersThrillers
03-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Im ready to see yall post the video of the Harlem Shake Video at Shane's Party! Check out Nashville Nightmares version as well. 2 good ones!

Deathwing
03-12-2013, 10:06 PM
Please, please no more Harlem Shake videos that horse is beaten beyond a pulp it's more like a purťe by now.
Besides, there was a right day to do it it's supposed to be a guy in a helmet or mask alone and then he is in the same spot doing the same dance surrounded by chaos. People have been doing it all wrong lol

Jake

Rex W.
03-13-2013, 10:11 AM
When and where will photos and videos of the party be posted?

Rex W.
03-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Great party! Thank you Shane and company for putting it on!

terrormasue
03-13-2013, 12:55 PM
We are at this time getting all the 2013 pictures and videos up on the Insane Shane Party website. Give us a few days! I know Keegan works full time and so do I. If anyone out there has pictures of the party that they would like to share please email me at terrormasue@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Sue

http://www.Insaneshaneparty.com

Rex W.
03-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the info. Sue!

terrormasue
03-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey everyone!! Doug from Hazardroom did not make it in to Transworld in time for the Insane Shane Party. So his donation is still out there. We thought it would be fun to have a drawing so we can give the prize to one of you!!!! So hopefully Doug will see this and post what he is donating. The drawing will take place on the Insane Shane Facebook page. We are working on that right now. Keegan is going to set up a "like" and "comment" so everyone that likes and comments on say a picture from the party will be put into a drawing for the great prize that Hazardroom will be donating!! Fun huh? Please stay tuned for more information. Don't "like" and "comment" yet. We will draw Saturday evening. I'll post here when we are ready!! Hey free stuff is always good. I know that they, Hazardroom produce some great stuff. See the party isn't over yet!!

Sue

terrormasue
03-20-2013, 08:53 PM
OK we are ready to go!! Go to the Facebook page Insane Shane Party and like and comment tell us what your favorite part about this years party was and you have a chance to win the prize from Hazardroom!!!! We will randomly pick the winner Saturday night 10:00 PM EST. So get going!!!
A huge Thank you to Keegan for getting this set up!! Lets have some fun!!!

Sue

Jonathan Clifton
04-02-2013, 09:25 PM
You can go to my Facebook page and view the photos I took at the party: www.facebook.com/jonathancliftonproduction