PDA

View Full Version : Scare Products

drfrightner
12-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Has anyone heard from these guys... I've tried to call them several times, emailed everything and haven't heard back. Larry

Spookyant
12-28-2012, 06:25 PM
I've been trying to get a hold of them as well. I called Frank's cell many times and left messages with no response.

drfrightner
12-28-2012, 11:44 PM
Every time I call his cell phone says message are full! Anyone have some insight?

Larry

Grimley
12-29-2012, 07:51 AM
I am having so much trouble contacting people you wonder if anyone in this industry ever answers their phone.

Greg Chrise
12-29-2012, 10:11 AM
I don't know these particular situations but, in the real world some companies take the end of the year holiday pretty seriously and close between Christmas and New Years for vacations and compiling the years taxes. I have a few contractors I depend on, we continue to work but, getting ahold of anyone is not going to happen. Suppliers get a little crazy with end of the year inventories needing to be compiled over a couple days and things like that. They sell down stock and it will take all of January to be restocked just to avoid higher inventory tax. All chaulked up to more and more ineffeciencies and not making money.