PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Productions

drfrightner
01-12-2013, 05:07 PM
We will be back to some degree this year... we haven't really done much in the haunted community outside of Hauntworld for years!

We were the first company to bring multi motion scary animations to the show, air cannons to the show, 3D artwork and much more. We basically stopped all of that and focused on nothing but building dark rides then for years blacklight mini golf. We are starting to build haunted houses again, but now after many years we are going to start selling products to help you detail and improve the special effects in your haunted house.

Over the next few weeks I will start to upload images and videos of stuff we are working on. We are first trying to finish our haunted house ... that is #1. We hope to have that done end of January. The entire month of February we are working on products for the show. In some ways that isn't true... the stuff we are working on for the show has already started like a month or two ago. But my main crew isn't working on it yet... hard to explain.

Here is what we'll be offering...

Digital Animation FX: CGI Live Action FX. I've wanted to do these for many years but never had the time. Last year when I came up with the idea for the double door zombie attack FX I was going to do it myself... but because of the tour we ran out of time so I hired another company to make it who then took them to the show and sold them. So basically I'm just wanting in the future to take my own idea's of stuff I want to make for our haunts... if people want them great! They will be available. There is already a lot of great stuff out there especially Atmophere FX stuff... we are using that in the Darkness this year!

Anyway the plan is to offer YOU MORE for your money with the animation versions, lower the costs for these, and give you edition items that no one has offered to you in the past. Again more on this later!

Vacuum Form: Honestly I'm not happy with available vac form so a year ago we bought one. Finally we are starting the process to make and sell vac form that will SOLEY be for haunt owners. I'm not doing bricks, and castle walls, stones or whatever there is already so much great stuff out there like that... we are donig something very unique a concept that no one has done before. I hope we can get them all done prior to the show... we are starting here SLOW so everything we do we can do right. Nothing cheesy, no book case with a skull on it which makes no sense everything we are trying to do will be real looking... I hope! So if you need help creating and theming rooms wait until the show and see what we can provide.

Supplies: We'll be offering new how to dvd's, the magazine, different kinds of theming paints like blood paint to rust paint, to all kinds of little things like this. All geared to help you theme and detail your haunted house.

Lastly... and without question complete 3D blacklight haunted houses and regular haunted houses! I will also consider consulting projects in the future as well to help you tackle the toughest situations and make MONEY!

If you have any questions let us know or visit our updated website www.halloweenproductions.com (http://halloweenproductions.com) or www.blacklightattractions.com (http://www.blacklightattractions.com)

They will be updated again close to the show!

Larry

Motograter
01-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Can't wait to see it Larry

drfrightner
01-15-2013, 05:40 AM
Thanks Bill!!! Got to see the first test today and it was awesome! Like I said we'll bring some stuff if people want it we'll be happy to offer it to ya... no big deal either way. This will be fun like the old days! Looking forward to it! Once we get really close to the show I'll upload some video and photos... I don't want anyone taking our idea's like what has been going on in the past. We simply want to bring what we have and I hope people like it... no big deal either way. I'm actually getting excited for the show. We aren't like going all out for this just making some simple stuff. Hopefully people can find it useful!

Larry

drfrightner
01-19-2013, 04:30 AM
FYI... the HPI booth and all the FX we are bringing will be for sale take them right out of the booth! Here is one thing you can rest assured on ... nothing will be a prototype requiring welding and rewelding 50 times. LOL If you want everything we have let us know.

We'll have something like 6 digital FX and a bunch of other stuff. When we get closer I'll start posting photos of all the new stuff and the stuff you can buy right out of our booth!

Larry

drfrightner
01-25-2013, 12:48 AM
FYI... if you get Hauntworld Magazine you will be the first to see our new line of digital FX animations! We will supply everyone who subscribes a copy of our brochure in issue 32!

We will feature EXACTLY SEVEN digital FX animations ... these are very HIGH TECH looking FX. The first two are already done and they look INCREDIBLE! I have real FX guys working on them guys who work on movies and tv shows. We will includes everything from animation to digital to the theming of the fx.

We will release photos, and youtube promotional video for the FX soon... too many of our idea's have been taken to the show and re-sold as their own concepts so we want to hold off until we get really close to the show itself to release everything. I think this is pretty standard of most suppliers.

I also want to put out there that we can DO ANYTHING CUSTOM for your haunted house ... you name the FX and we can make it just for you! There are NO limits to what we can do!!! So let us know if you need ANYTHING custom! We will also start building animations again but not for this show because the haunt tour derailed that...again! LOL

We have a guy working for us now who use to work at Disney and he will be helping us build major massive animations ... all coming soon! Two of the animations we plan to build are MAJOR and I mean SUPER MAJOR like NO ONE ever even ATTEMPTED this before. I have to keep them under the hat for now... but you guys right here will be the first to see them!

We can bang out a custom project in less than a month! Two of our new DVD's are almost ready to ship as well so look out for that! Lastly we would have already tried pumping out a vac form panel but the pump broke first day... we have a new motor coming in this week. So hopefully we can start showing you images of all new vac form panels made just for haunted houses. All new and exciting stuff coming soon!

More updates coming soon!

Larry

mindtumor
01-25-2013, 07:34 AM
Are you going to make air cannons again?

drfrightner
02-01-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes we are but simple ones that work just as good that are 1/10th the size. Couple things we mailed out flyers to people last week and if you buy a ticket to the tour and you want one of our many new products we'll have at the show you'll save 15% on everything.

Let me tell you guys when we get REALLY CLOSE TO THE SHOW I'm going to release video from our new VIDEO FX ... I can tell you they are simply STUNNING!

Save your check books because we are going to offer these things in a variety of ways to make them VERY affordable to everyone!

Additionally we will be selling haunted house costumes, new dvd's and vacuum form panels. It will be a busy show for us... hopefully you got those flyers so hold onto them!

Larry
www.halloweenproductions.com

Valley_of_Screams
02-01-2013, 08:05 AM
When will the website be updated?

drfrightner
02-09-2013, 02:57 AM
We are currently working on the brochure and so far it seems like it will end up almost 20 pages long. I will update the website prior to the tradeshow.

I just don't want to be copied so I don't want to show any of the CGI FX we are doing, and or VAC FORM panels we are making... so when we get really close to the show I will unload like 20 or 30 pictures on you all at once.

I will show you some photos of our all new UV protestant permanent blood FX paint... you see a fresh can and a used one. We are using this stuff like crazy today making our gore video and our in the haunt.

Lastly, I wanted everyone to know that two of our three new DVD's 'How to Detail Your Haunted House Part 4' and 'Ultimate Success' DVD will be ready to be shipped NEXT WEEK! So if you want those order now at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com.

The Gore Video won't be ready until the show itself... it couldn't be made until LAST because we had to finish building the haunted house itself FIRST! Now that the haunted house is DONE we are goring up the place where needed and making the DVD. The gore video filming will be done on Monday then it will start the editing process.

Larry

mindtumor
02-12-2013, 07:39 AM
I lost my flyer already, lol. Oh well.

drfrightner
02-14-2013, 05:26 AM
Couple updates here...

NEXT WEEK I will start to reveal some images from the CGI Animation FX we are making and bringing to the show. Two how to detail part 4 and ultimate success videos are DONE will be shipping next week. Hauntworld Magazine is going to printer next week.

We finally started our booth today and trying to get it done as fast as we can!

Lastly our how to gore video filming... DONE! We are now editing.

Videos are avail at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Larry

wickedfarmer
02-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Looking forward to those. So are you going to be displaying those in the Dark Zone? Sorry Larry...couldn't resist :) Honestly; I WILL be checking those out.

Wicked Farmer

Deathwing
02-14-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm eager to see these as well. I'm sure he'll have them at his booth on the side of the main show floor, where he was last year.

Jake

drfrightner
02-18-2013, 04:23 AM
Okay I'll start uploading images of stuff we are going to bring to the show... here is one. However you probably will have a hard time guessing what this FX will do... can you guess? In total we are going to have SEVEN different FX we are bringing to the show. And btw... we can do custom FX for you no problem. You have an idea I'll work with you on a price that works for you! Make sure you stop by our booth at the show because I think we are going to have exactly what you are looking for at the price you are willing to pay! I hope anyway... LOL

Larry

drfrightner
02-18-2013, 12:30 PM
And here is another one... in total we'll have seven different FX with another 7 planned this year alone! We plan on having up to 50 of these FX done over the next couple of years. I will upload more all this week. You will be able to see them at the TW show and or at our website once we upload them. Take care. Larry

drfrightner
02-19-2013, 05:23 AM
Our booth is FINALLY under construction ... our booth will be for sale so you can buy it and take it away!

More pics to come!

Larry

drfrightner
02-20-2013, 01:10 AM
FYI... I will keep posting to this thread like the Darkness thread. Couple updates two of our how to videos are at the duplication house so ORDER TODAY!!! www.hauntedhousesupplies.com we will be shipping them THIS WEEK!!!!

The how to gore video will be done Friday shipping the following week!!!!

Hauntworld Magazine is DONE going to printed TODAY! Will be at the show! If you don't have a subscription you can grab one at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

I wanted to say that his issue is more of the stuff you haunt owners want like how to stuff, more of that kind of thing. You'll love it!

I wanted to welcome Scarefactory back to the magazine they got a two page spread!! Its an awesome ad! Our booth is being painted! Will upload some photos later today! 15313

Larry

Deathwing
02-20-2013, 07:47 AM
Can you post the Scarefactory ad for us to see now?

Jake

drfrightner
02-21-2013, 01:56 AM
More updates on our booth... its coming along! It will be for sale just FYI... if you want some really cool sets along with a bunch of CGI animations let us know. Larry

drfrightner
02-21-2013, 02:33 PM
Another picture from our digital FX!

drfrightner
02-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Here is our ad for the magazine showing some of our FX. Whatcha think... Larry

wickedfarmer
02-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Crazy Clown will get a good look over. And will find out about custom work.

Wicked Farmer

drfrightner
02-21-2013, 11:20 PM
Okay here are some more FX we will bring to the show...I just wanted to say these FX are not that hard to make. In fact I think anyone could do them depending on what you wanted to accomplish. If you want to accomplish with Atmosfear FX did with those portraits you have to have some real skill there. I spent 90% of my time rebuilding my haunted house... next year I will spend a LOT more time making these FX to offer the industry a really wide variety of stuff. This year I'm just sorta getting my feet wet. I hope you like! Larry

Deathwing
02-22-2013, 07:27 AM
Looks freaky! That clown make up is the most over used make up out there but that's what will make this fx work because its recognizable.

Jake

drfrightner
02-23-2013, 03:21 AM
More pics of our booth! We'll have it done mid-next week. We will have some pretty awesome FX! Like I said before we'll see how this year goes and next year I'll work almost exclusive on creating digital FX for the haunt industry. We have a ZILLION idea's but this year we could only work on them slightly. I learned a lot also doing them the does and the do not. We are actually going to be creating several more digital FX for some clients so we'll be offering new ones all year long.

drfrightner
02-23-2013, 03:23 AM
Hey Folks... here is a still from ANOTHER digital FX we'll be bringing to the tradeshow. What do you think he's going to do? Any guesses? Larry

wickedfarmer
02-23-2013, 08:16 AM
That will be a scene where Vice President Joe Biden turns into his vampire form, reaches out and grabs a banker; sucks the blood out of them and drops their dead body in front the altar of a CNN news crew. Am I close?

Wicked Farmer

Darkangel
02-23-2013, 08:26 AM
The wall panels look great Larry, looks like a nice booth that people actually walk through?

DA

drfrightner
02-25-2013, 03:13 PM

Another image from our CGI FX we are bringing to the show. Let me know what you think. I wanted to make everyone aware that we are doing some rather large haunt projects that will include SEVERAL custom CGI FX. So I will be offering new ones all throughout the summer. We plan on making like 20 more of these FX for haunted houses. We'll have probably 10 new ones this summer.

Larry

Tater
02-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Is this the one where it says Hidy Ho Neighbor and it turns out to be Zombie Wilson from Home Improvment

wickedfarmer
02-25-2013, 04:58 PM
See a couple of these you have done and I see eyes glowing...light beems coming out of them. My 2 cents worth. I would probably stick to ones without that effect. A derenaged creep at the window totally believable...but glowing eyes take away from that for me. Creepy farmer standing so close that his breath is steaming up the window...while you hear his file grate across a brush axe (2012 Scare Products catalog , page TT debarking axe). (Wicked Farmers ghastly weapon of choice...the curved axe blade is just killer) Heck give him a meat hook he holds in his teeth while sharpening the axe. Yes I have things that are not so reaol to life in my haunt...but A video prop; I would like that as realistic looking as possible.

Wicked Farmer

Marr Branch
02-25-2013, 08:25 PM
Hog farmers are the craziest

drfrightner
02-26-2013, 02:30 AM
More photos from HPI today... you see the booth is basically painted. You see we are working on the vac form but its very low priority but we are trying. Trying to put together the CGI FX and as you can see one is actually fired up and working. Now you don't see how it will work totally but this RATS/PIPES CGI FX is TOTALLY BAD ASS!

You guys will love the CGI Animations we are selling this year! TOTALLY! They are all incredible!

Larry

damon carson
02-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Very impressive! I will probably catch hell from dark but I give credit where credit is due! And u all always have one of the best booths at t.w. i guess when he shows us something impressive he has done then I will complement him on it! C;
Damon
www.frightmasters.weebly.com
P.s loved taters hidy ho wilson comment! Too funny!

freak 'n' stein
02-27-2013, 12:08 AM
I may not have been paying attention, but are these some of your panels??

austind
02-27-2013, 11:12 AM
Larry can't wait to see it in person, would like to add more CGI stuff to my collection and this looks like it may fit in well. Will talk to you at the show about it.

Phatman

drfrightner
02-27-2013, 10:36 PM
More updates!!! We finally got some panels done as you can see. We'll have a total of 20 panels maybe. We'll focus more on it next year or custome panels for those who want them! Larry

drfrightner
03-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Here are a couple more photos... everyone is pretty much working on the booth at this point. We do plan on selling zombie costumes and some masks to go with them. Not many just a few. Here some pics! I wish we would have started on all this stuff two months ago but we just didn't have the time. We are working on it now!

BTW... we had something screwed up with our ticketing on www.thedarkness.com we have added some tickets to the private tour and something else that showed it was sold out. So try again but there are only a FEW left.

Larry

drfrightner
03-01-2013, 03:24 AM
And a few more pics... these are better pictures of vac form. I think its pretty obvious we can paint these things better than anyone out there. So if you want vac form we are ready to go...

Here is the plan you tell us what YOU want and we'll make it for you and paint it! We can create the best themed rooms you've ever seen customized for your attraction. We'll paint them and your haunt will look like a million dollars!

We wont' be bringing a ton of vac form because we just ran out of time however we plan to continue to make it and upload it all to our website for sale... we'll have probably 20 panels or so available at this years show.

Hope you like the photos!

Larry

HordeOfUndead
03-01-2013, 05:42 PM
Looks excellent Larry! We are looking forward to seeing The Darkness next week and the new vacuuform products you'll be debuting!

drfrightner
03-02-2013, 05:45 AM
Worked all night until 5am trying to get the booth together. Still trying! Larry

drfrightner
03-02-2013, 05:30 PM
We will be updating our website with a new PDF brochure you can download later this weekend. I hope Sunday. I'll let you know. We are finishing our booth today! We will be loading in on Monday. Can't wait to see everyone and make sure you have a SAFE TRAVEL DAY!

Its cold here in St. Louis but its supposed to be in the 50's next week.

Larry

drfrightner
03-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Hey Folks... more pictures!!!! Haunt costumes, more cgi stuff and the list of things never seems to end. I think you'll really like our new stuff. Today we'll take it all down after working so far to put it up! OUR ENTIRE BOOTH WILL BE FOR SALE AT THE SHOW!!! Larry

drfrightner
03-04-2013, 12:57 AM
I wanted to mention come by our booth during the show... we are going to be giving out FREE Hauntworld Photos of you in a digital frame! You'll see... so come see us and talk to Patti and get your picture taken! Larry

drfrightner
03-06-2013, 12:32 AM
We got our booth set up today... yeah! Today Patti will be there setting up the Hauntworld Booth! I wanted to let everyone know that we are also selling masks and costumes. Some guys from our detail crew John and Jeremy will be releasing their own line of stuff... so come check it out. Also did you see that Tater stopped by our booth today... We blasted him with c02. Larry

drfrightner
03-10-2013, 04:11 PM

drfrightner
03-10-2013, 04:13 PM

drfrightner
03-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Hey Folks... thanks for stopping by our booth. Hauntworld products sold big time best show ever... we sold out of all of these new DVD's we put out there. GONE! We have to order more to ship them. We wrote probably two hundred new subscriptions to the magazine as well. We also sold several of the animated FX. The most popular FX we had was the portrait over the mantle. Thanks for your support! Larry

Terror_Field
03-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Larry the new stuff looks wicked , only thing I notice is in your brick CGI it doesn't blend with the other brick in your wall. Hope they are at a good price point. Love the vacuform panels wish they were down around $125 painted.

drfrightner
03-10-2013, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the compliments! On the CGI Bricks we just need to adjust the brightness and contrast... in other words turn it down! It was merely too bright. I was doing seminars, working on haunt tours, talking to clients about entire haunts, I just didn't have them do it... I actually told them to do that in both the Darkness and at the show and we didn't. We will though and it will look perfect.

I love that effect in the haunt itself and scared a bunch of people... my favorite FX is the Rats Pipe and the Clown but overall everyone bought the big giant mantel the most. I think we sold a few of each but mostly the Mantle.

Like I said the DVD's sold out totally! I want to hear some reviews! Some of our guys are selling the costumes and masks. I favorite one was the mask with the chains... that was pretty awesome I thought. But the overall level of masks at the show was beyond anything I've ever seen EVER! Kudos!

Larry

drfrightner
03-18-2013, 12:35 AM
Hey Folks... couple things.

For one Brainstorm updates our website and they have been out of town so we'll be updating our website with videos, prices and new products this week. Also I wanted to mention that we are creating another 10 or so Digital Animated FX RIGHT NOW... we are doing a couple MAJOR haunted houses overseas and for these projects we'll be creating several more custom CG FX. We will have all of these for sale during the summer on top of the seven we brought to the show.

We also plan on making several more for Transworld 2014 ones that include DIGITAL FX mixed with animations. I'll let you know once we get everyone up on the site so you can check it out.

Also anyone who wants products we'll be putting everyone online soon including the costumes.

Thanks Larry

drfrightner
04-02-2013, 12:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQQ7cZVWAIQ&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA& index=1

drfrightner
04-02-2013, 12:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0YuYFLz1k&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA& index=2

drfrightner
04-02-2013, 12:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AjS-co_4c&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
04-02-2013, 12:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tAWOau3GTI&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA& index=4

drfrightner
04-02-2013, 12:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTNiDeGTAf8&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
04-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Couple updates... BIG NEWS! We plan on turning all of our digital FX into DVD you can simply buy to make having digital FX in your haunted house cheaper than ever! You can also buy the complete set up with air or co2 blasters, controls, and decor. Additionally we are offering to build whole entire rooms for your haunted house to go with the decor... so let us know how we can help you!!! Also we are planning on making another 10-12 YEAH THAT IS RIGHT TEN to twelve NEW FX and they will be ready prior to Halloween season as well. We hope to be able to offer up to 30 to 40 digital FX for your haunted house that you can simply BUY the FX all the way to the rooms and controls. We are just getting started here and we'll make these things very affordable but at the same time very high tech looking. We got a lot of good idea's from the show talking to customers... new FX on the way! Also don't forget about our security camera DVD... I had customers tell me that was the coolest thing they bought last year. They put them in their ticket booths! We are going to do the same thing this year. Everything is at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com including all the new DVD's we made to help you build your haunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWd89QEM-Hg&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
05-08-2013, 03:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuvhaTME5co&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA& index=1

And the last CGI FX we brought to the show was this one here... we are about to make TEN MORE RIGHT NOW!! Stay tuned!

drfrightner
05-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Couple more things that will be available within a week or so and sold through www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com two new digital FX DVD's bringing our total to three different ones including the security camera. These FX allow you to make your haunted house full of raining windows, to monsters breaking in for a fraction of the cost to buying the entire set up from a vendor. We'll have tons more videos with cool fx for your haunt. Also The other video includes FX of crypt FX with multiple buffers. What do you think?

Larry

tonguesandwich
05-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Sweet as hell! Keep em coming!!!

drfrightner
05-09-2013, 03:32 AM
We will ... we are about to film another 10 digital FX and we'll be offering more DVD so you can create your OWN digital FX without paying $4000 for almost nothing. We'll have many more on the way and then you can pick and choose how you want to use CGI scares! I fully understand how to make these fx now and the stuff you'll see from us will be amazing.

I think the wave of the future in terms of digital FX is to allow haunters to do it themselves, buy their own TV's, make their own controllers and get buy the FX. I think Atmosfear DVD's are really awesome top notch... these will be different but add more options for buyers to build up massive collections of FX for their haunts.

Before you know it between all the stuff out there being offered your haunts could have more CG FX than animations, props or whatever.

I can't wait for the new DVD from Atmosfear that one looks incredible!

Larry

Dark Tiki Studios
05-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Those are some wicked cool digital FX!

drfrightner
05-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Hey Folks... additionally we are selling TONS of this paint. We are shipping it out every single day! We are making up our first patch of PUKE paint today and shipping that out as well. All you do is paint or pour it over a mess and bam PUKE that looks fresh. We are shipping all this stuff out on a daily basis!!! Get yours today at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

drfrightner
05-23-2013, 06:41 PM
BTW we are going to be adding a couple animations back to our lineup... first up!

The original animation the first multi motion scare animation ever built in the Haunt Industry... The Attacking Werewolf.

We are building one for a haunted house we are building so we are bringing it back better than ever... once we finish it I'll post some photos! Also the two DVD's for CGI FX the first of many are already posted here http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com/digital-cgi-animations-logos.htm

We are also helping turn several haunted houses logos into CGI FX for their TV commercials and more... once I have a few complete I will post them here. Right now we are building three haunted houses for one client and will soon start on a forth attraction for a client on the East Coast. Many things going on...

More updates coming soon!

tonguesandwich
05-23-2013, 09:53 PM
I already got one...super sweet. Keep em coming!!!

drfrightner
05-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Pretty soon I'm going to send some photos of the work we've been doing... we are creating a total of EIGHT NEW custom CGI FX half are going to be live action mixed with CG and the other 4 will be straight CG FX. Once we get them all done we are going to offer them for sale... one will be on a transparent TV and it will be flat out awesome! One will involve a freezer, one will be another clown CG FX, another haunted portrait, a ghostly ghoul in a graveyard, a vampire effect and much more.

I can't wait to share some screenshots...

The big thing I can't wait to get done is the all new and improved Attacking Werewolf we are building AGAIN! Talk about bringing back the good ole days! LOL

Very soon I'm going to upload tons of photos!

Larry

drfrightner
06-04-2013, 07:33 PM

We are doing a Vampire CGI FX... here are some first sample pics. We'll have tons of new CGI FX for the haunt industry very soon! Larry

drfrightner
06-05-2013, 11:37 PM
For those who don't know we are now doing all sorts of CGI work... we are also taking your logos and turning them into complex CGI FX for use in your videos, commercials and stuff like this. Check out the new one we just did for Cutting Edge Haunted House! What do you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LcATVcc4JY

drfrightner
06-12-2013, 12:23 PM
We are building several major attractions right now for clients all over the World. Check out some photos of stuff we're about to ship. One of the photo's you'll notice here is a crate... that is the crate for the old Attacking Werewolf animation. Yep that is coming back folks... once its done I'll post a video of it going off. The first ever multi motion scare animation is back.

Lastly we are creating a TON OF NEW CGI FX and they will all be available to by on DVD including... drum roll please. The Clown Ice Scream truck from our haunted house. Honestly the video in the truck is poorly done so we are re-doing it from scratch this time totally professional and it will be available so you can build your own here really soon. This time around all the detail the first one is missing the second version will have such as realistic blood, windshield wipers, a complete forced perspective truck behind the guys driving, etc, plus 5 different options on the interior windows. You'll see all coming soon! We are shooting everything next week with some models we hired so it will turn out incredible. 1656516566165671656816569

Larry

drfrightner
06-18-2013, 04:17 AM
Today we spent about 15 plus hours filming five new CGI FX for several haunted houses we are building... I can tell you that we have this process down flat now!!! The stuff we did will be nothing short of totally amazing some of the coolest stuff you've ever seen offered to the haunt industry. I doubt we'll have this stuff available to you this Halloween season but prior to next Halloween show we should have about 30 different FX on DVD. This way you can create your own CG FX in your haunt without paying an arm and a leg to get mediocre quality. I think there will be a new wave of things people will offer affordable CG FX on DVD or Blue Ray... the Atmosfear is doing is simply awesome! I would expect a few more companies to come along and do some other cool things as well... I'm all for it. I want to get affordable CG FX for my haunt as well...

One of the FX we will offer is that CLOWN ICE SCREAM TRUCK... the video we have now is not good, the new one will be breath taking! I mean I can't even tell you how awesome the new one will be... once I get a sample I send you guys some video.

We are also doing another CLOWN FX as you can see in the photo here, plus several other ghostly style fx, some other CGI ONLY based FX and much more. In total I think we'll be up to 17 different FX when this new wave is complete.

The first two DVD's are available for sale now but won't ship for another 10 days or so!

Stay Tuned. Larry

drfrightner
07-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Check out the new video we just made... we will be selling TONS OF CGI FX just check out the video! The first two DVD's we are taking orders on now and they will be shipping next week... finally. There will be several more right behind those including the Clown Ice Scream Truck, Haunted Portrait Pre-Shows, Clown CGI FX, Asylum ones you name it... in all we'll be offering about 50 FX by next Halloween Show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkmUdO-7e8c&feature=c4-overview&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
07-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Another quick update... we are currently building three haunted houses for clients in China and we were just hired to build a haunted house in TIME SQUARE. It will be like a reality show to get them all built and installed in time. I will take pictures and post them. We are also hired to build a haunted house for clients in Moscow to be installed this November. Again will post photos soon!

Larry

drfrightner
07-11-2013, 02:20 AM
About to ship out a ton of stuff ... take a look at the piles upon piles of stuff we have to ship here. Keep in mind we already shipped three containers so this is a lot of stuff here... I think this is the best modular stuff we've ever done ever. We've got this down to a science now!

The detail in these attractions will better than anything you've ever seen done before. We went all out. We have a haunt yet to build in Russia, one in New York and some mini golfs to do on the west coast. More pics coming soon!

Larry

damon carson
07-11-2013, 12:21 PM
is this in another warehouse? It doesn't look like its in the darkness workshop?
Thanks,
Damon

drfrightner
07-28-2013, 01:19 PM
We are working on tons of new CGI FX... check this one out. You build a crypt around it put the TV in the door jam. She rises out of her crypt to scare your guests. It will be available on www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com with a controller, water blaster whatever you want.

Check it out! Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJMxLsfPosQ

drfrightner
07-29-2013, 10:20 AM
Okay now that you can see this Wraith a whole lot better what do you think... wicked huh? We are adding this to Haunted House Supplies .com as we speak. Larry

damon carson
07-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Very nice!
Damon

drfrightner
08-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Here is another CGI FX we will have available for the haunt industry... this is for 3d haunted houses. It will feature several air blasters that go off when he fires the gun.

Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmeUbwbeO0c

drfrightner
08-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Here are some pictures from the latest CGI FX... if you have a 3D clown house these are for you! I'm mostly making them because we build a lot of clown haunts and we own one so ... I'm really excited about them. Larry

Tater
08-05-2013, 08:47 PM
Larry

Im not bashing your products or anything just have a question for you. Why do all of your videos have a blueish tint to them? Can you get them without the blue hue?

Jim Warfield
08-05-2013, 10:15 PM
Because blue is a receeding color to make it have more depth? Just my guess?

drfrightner
08-06-2013, 04:53 AM
On this animation we have a blue or green background. You can get either. We started off with a green and I actually thought the blue looked better. Remember these are in 3D with chromodepth glasses so we want the clown to really stand out.

I'm going to post another animation here soon... we are going to have 20 of these things ready for haunts around the world by next Transworld show including another haunted portrait, disney type stuff, and so much more.

Larry

drfrightner
08-11-2013, 12:30 PM
This is probably one of the best scare CGI FX we've done... here is what you do! You build a coffin and you set the TV back some the video shows sides of the coffin. When triggered watch what happens!!!

We will make this one available as well on www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrPAb_tnXFo&edit=vd

drfrightner
08-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Here are screenshots. We will be selling all of these FX at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com. No longer will you have to overpay for video FX ... very soon we'll have an entire line and we are going to teach you HOW to make them yourself!!! By Transworld of next year you'll be able to buy our DVD line and we'll show you how to get the supplies you need to make your own controls and how to build them. All you have to do is buy your own TV or projector, and follow the instructions on how to build the controls and bam just get the DVD's with the FX already ready to go! I have to say that the FX from Atmosfear are also awesome especially their new one... if you didn't get that already grab it!!! Awesome! We have those on www.hauntedhousesupplies.com as well. We are going to get heavy into selling JUST FX so haunters can make their own Hollywood level digital stuff without over paying for stuff you can do yourself. So here ya go... let me know what you think! Larry

austind
08-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Larry do I here a new instructional DVD on its way about CGI FX? That would be cool to see. Too late this year for me but I could use a couple more clown related videos if you have them coming.

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
08-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Wow that looked really impressive! Actually made me jump a little in my dark office. LOL! Yup I've been talking with my group of peeps that are going in with me for the Haunt in a few years and I've decided that we are going to have you start us off Larry. Probably (2) 4,000 sqft mazes with two separate themes. This way we get a strong start in detail. We will learn what we can from you and then run with it for a few years and change, update, and expand. Ofcourse all of this is contigent on your company still building haunted houses by the time I have enough money and you have enough time God knows you keep yourself busy! Keep up the great work!

drfrightner
08-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Yes we are going to do an instruction video you got that right... we are going to teach everyone how to do digital FX. We are the haunt that first used them now you have tons of people making digital fx or buying them for their haunt. I think the new thing is going to be people trying to do them totally on their own... its not that hard actually but it does take some time, a learning curve and a b it of money. I was talking with Ben Armstrong today he said the making their own now... I want to check those out! I think digital FX won't be much different than animations everyone will figure it out and make them ...

The difference is going to be how well can you make them and how original are their idea's... I think companies like Atmosfear FX is making it easy to do CG animations. I think what we are going to do is focus on scary fx for your haunt and make them affordable so your haunt can add ghosts, demons, monsters, and whatever else.

I hope to have 50 FX total by next Transworld. We are also going to help you make it easy and affordable ... the next big CG animation I have coming is the CLOWN TRUCK! Once you see the one I'm having made you'll understand the difference between mediocre and first class. I hate that video its very armature looking which is why we re-shot the whole thing and its going to be the best one EVER! That will be available to buy as well! The biggest difference will be such things as a back drop, better acting, car windows that show the truck moving down the street, you'll see the people the clown runs over in the side windows and everything. Its going to be a MAJOR LEAGUE difference... again keep checking for them.

Coming soon! Every time we get another done I'll post here!

Larry

Darkangel
08-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Larry,

What us the price per cgi effect from you guys?

Thanks,

DA

drfrightner
08-24-2013, 01:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2iJgPKBYIw&feature=youtu.be

TRY AGAIN... Sorry

drfrightner
08-24-2013, 02:00 PM
These are essentially inverted busts that you install a TV put a frame around it and when people walk by they scare them... what do you think? Like I said we are going to come out with no less than 50 digital FX that you can simply buy so you don't have to overpay for the whole thing... we will also offer controls and decor for those who want everything. We are gong to have all CG FX and we'll have CG mixed with live people. Everything will be available at www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com ... when this is all said and done we are going to have some amazing CG based stuff for you guys. Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHHnpbTnkJU&feature=youtu.be

drfrightner
08-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Another talking portrait CGI FX coming soon... we are totally rebuilding hauntedhousesupplies.com and once we have that done we'll be marketing to the haunt industry cgi fx and animations a bit more than we do now. We'll be offering the FX as FX only, control board to run fx, etc. We will also have a couple animations so for me right now its not a big deal but we'll do more later on. We plan to have about 30 to 50 CGI FX by next TW show. Larry

drfrightner
09-01-2013, 12:25 AM
More CGI FX what do you think... FYI its suppose to go into a bathroom and be a mirror you are seeing both the buffer and the trigger.

Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjY1U617zPw

drfrightner
09-01-2013, 01:35 PM
We have another CGI FX coming as well check out some photos...

drfrightner
09-02-2013, 06:41 PM
Another CGI FX... check it out. Again they will all be available for sale as just fx, or fx with controls or whatever you want. Let us know what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybOCQ7Sk2yA&edit=vd

damon carson
09-03-2013, 12:33 PM
I don't know when your a haunter your jaded. You have seen everything and not much scares you! But ya in a haunted house setting w regular customers it may work! Great sound would help this! Nice work!
Damon

drfrightner
09-13-2013, 01:43 AM
I think I posted a few months ago that we are taking peoples logos and turning them into CGI logos so you can use them on your TV commercials... we've now done them for 13th Gate, Cutting Edge, Spookywoods and many more. Check our newest one for 13th Gate.

Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iEF20TvQf0&feature=c4-overview&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
09-13-2013, 03:11 AM
Okay folks here we go... another CGI FX coming soon! These are screen shots of our newest for the Ice Scream Truck. It will come complete with side windows and back windows plus the front window.I can honestly say I was never a fan of the original one we have at The Darkness right now and after seeing it for the first time I said 'hey when we get more time we have to redo this one' and now we have. Everyone who's ever come through the Darkness loved the overall FX and now you'll be able to build your own once we put this DVD on the market. I can't wait to show you the video itself... you will laugh out loud.

Also wanted to announce we are making a DVD for SEE THROUGH TV's so you can make your own haunted digital fx using see through TVS. Got a great source to buy them which we can share with everyone who gets the see through TV DVD of CGI FX. Our plan right now is to have 12 to 15 DVD's of the best SCARY FX strictly for haunted attractions ... we can sell you the controls and stuff but our main goal is to make the FX so you can build them yourself. Here is another bonus... on the DVD's itself will be a HOW TO make your own control boards so you can do everything yourself. We are not going big on this until Transworld 2014. So get ready...

FYI... in three weeks we are shooting live video for 10 more FX. I had to buy a green screen suit today to do one the most complicated shoot ever. We are arranging all the models and everything and we'll be making 10 more FX... I'm not stopping until we have 50 to 100 CGI FX made available for sale and everyone in the industry knows how to make controls for them. Hollywood level FX can only enhance our attractions and between what we are doing and other companies like Atmosphere haunted house owners should be able to afford HIGH TECH FX for pennies on the dollar! BTW... if you haven't already check out the new DVD from Athosfear it was pretty awesome!!!

drfrightner
09-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Who wants some Ice Scream???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DspO0zDQrGc

drfrightner
11-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Hey Folks...

I wanted to let everyone know we got a project that I'm very excited about... I'm sure everyone has heard of Jekyel and Hyde Restaurant... well a new one opened in TIME SQUARE and its awesome. I posted some photos of the place a few weeks ago ... its a horror themed restaurant with probably 2 million dollars in animations. The place has a pre-show you go through to get into it, live shows you name it...

Anyway they have one room in the place that is NOT built out yet another dining room we got hired to build out this room into a gothic crypt. We are starting on Monday and will finish before or right before Christmas... this is mission impossible.

I will post a thread here showing how we did it... we are going to build booths like crypts, to you name it.

We are going to start next week today we are doing another CGI VIDEO SHOOT... we are making 4 more cgi fx for a client in the middle east. We will show you those FX once they are done!

In the meantime we are heading off to IAAPA and we'll have probably the best haunted booth there... no doubt in my mind its awesome. Come check it out!

Larry

drfrightner
11-14-2013, 02:37 PM
Couple things... one the Ice Scream Truck will be a DVD you can buy exclusive at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com any day now! It will come complete with the front window and the side windows. Here is a screen shot of the interior windows ... once you are inside the truck there is a TV in there so it shows the truck moving and running over people. They come in 3D version and non-3D you can have either on the same DVD.

Lastly I also wanted to let everyone know that the zombie door fx where the zombies are trying to break down the door and get shot we re-did this one as well ... this will also a be available as a DVD. Its going to be much better than the one we have in the Darkness now.... as it will have zombies coming at the sheriff from all different directions and the CGI FX will be much more realistic. So you can have that animation as well in a DVD form... all of the CGI FX we have in The Darkness where we came up with the idea's we are re-doing totally ourselves to create a better looking product and then offer those products to the haunt industry on DVD. Look for more to come soon!

We are probably not going to do a whole lot of new CGI FX anytime soon... we are really busy with other projects right now. But since we are building a zombie themed 3D haunt we did some new Zombie themed FX... more soon!

Blade-of-the-moon
11-14-2013, 07:17 PM
I think the Ice Scream Truck looks hilarious ! definitely something people would want to stop and watch. I would love to see how it's all set up in your haunt.

Deathwing
11-14-2013, 07:40 PM
I think the Ice Scream Truck looks hilarious ! definitely something people would want to stop and watch. I would love to see how it's all set up in your haunt.

In a busy haunt, stopping and watching can be a problem.

Jake

Blade-of-the-moon
11-14-2013, 07:51 PM
In a busy haunt, stopping and watching can be a problem.

Jake

True. But outside in a parking lot or entry area would be perfect. We are actually searching for an old ice cream truck to rig up outside at our entrance currently...would make a great spot for our roamers to lurk.

drfrightner
11-20-2013, 04:06 AM
We r at the iaapa show booth 248. Once I get back home I'll post tons of photos of the iaapa show but the last video from the ice scream truck... Yes we made another one this is for the back window and side windows. We also have a new zombie video done and I'll post that as we'll soon. Right now we are slammed with projects one of which is super cool. We are theming one of the dinning rooms of the new Jekyll Hyde restaurant in New York City. Once we get from iaapa we are going to ship this and start installing it. I will post a ton of photos I'm really excited about this project. We are also creating a wizard golf in Canada filled with tons of cgi fx... This will be the coolest golf attraction we've ever created.

Lastly i I will have news soon on a reality tv show. All coming soon. Larry.

drfrightner
11-26-2013, 11:05 PM
We are SUPER BUSY over here... building two mini golf attractions, theming out two different restaurants, building a haunted house for a client in Dubai, not to mention trying to get Darkness going.

I got a dream job... I'm sure everyone has heard of Jekyll and Hyde Club they moved to Time Square... they have several different sections of the restaurant and one is currently EMPTY! This new section of the place is going to be themed after Vampires... we are doing all the theming work to the place. It will feature several lifeformation animations, etc... these are crypts that are going inside. People will EAT inside the crypts. These are super bad ass cool!!!! Larry

elowther
11-26-2013, 11:22 PM
That is awesome Larry! Cool project! We are headed to NY after Thanksgiving. I want to go there to eat.
Eric

drfrightner
11-28-2013, 03:20 AM
Here are some more photos... we will be installing this after Thanksgiving. I don't think these rooms are opening to the public until sometime in December. There is a major Lifeformations animation going into this room as well. I can post and let everyone know when we are there.

IS THERE ANYONE in this area who wants to help install it???

Larry

austind
11-28-2013, 07:41 AM
Very nice Larry, I am doing a a similar scene this year and the pics make good reference material. Thanks

drfrightner
12-03-2013, 12:54 PM
Couple things... we are heading off to New York Today. We will get this new themed area done by the weekend hopefully! Its going to be awesome. Look for a bunch of pictures after this weekend. It took three box trucks to get it all there today!

Anyway we just completed a new CGI FX check out the images... we will have a massive collection of dvd's for sale by Transworld. Our focus is selling the FX themselves and or the control boards.

Larry

drfrightner
12-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Everyone is here in New York City in Time Square at Jekyll and Hyde Club theming out one of themed dinning rooms. Wont' be done until ummm Monday or Tuesday.

I will be uploading photos of the progress and then final photos. We are also making a video of the making of this attraction. Stay tuned.

Larry

damon carson
12-07-2013, 02:29 PM
Did u all design and make the crypts yourselves or did u purchase different pieces. Regardless it looks great!
Glad to hear yr doing the reality show! My boys and o will definately watch!
Damon

drfrightner
12-08-2013, 02:31 AM
Okay so this is a funny story I guess... we were going to do drawings on everything, but this thing had to be turned around so fast we just built everything from our head, from props we could find, stuff we had laying around, things we could get easy... this whole thing was built in 10 days. The install will be finished TODAY... it will take another 2 or 3 days to finish the painting.

I'm going to be up there helping paint and theme myself so if someone is up in the area stop by and say hi...

This place has the fastest turn around of any project we've ever done EVER... the second we walk out they are moving in tables, chairs, animations and lighting and it opens like sometime next week. I'll get photos.

Larry

drfrightner
12-10-2013, 11:25 PM
I will be in New York City this Thursday and Friday... the new Jekyll dinning room will open on Friday complete with animations and everything. I'm going to make a video of the place and we'll feature that here on Hauntworld. I can tell you this the construction end of what we are doing is DONE... we are now finishing painting and putting up decorations.

This place looks unreal ... you will be blown away when I upload the final result photos. Best project we ever did...these photos below are from 2 days ago. I'll have a whole thread going on this!

Larry

drfrightner
12-15-2013, 10:52 PM
Wow I've been traveling a lot here the last couple days... I was in New York City took some pics for you. I got home then drove off to Minnesota just got back a few minutes ago. Busy busy...

Our entire crew now is in Atlanta doing another install just prior to Christmas. Here are pictures as promised of the work we are doing on Jekyll and Hyde club... I must say I couldn't really get great photos. They didn't have the place open or even cleaned by the time I had to leave. This new room has several animations include one really wicked count dracula. You'll have to get up there and see it. We will finally start working on the Darkness later this week.

Larry

drfrightner
01-05-2014, 06:10 PM
We have been really busy around here that is WHY we haven't been able to start working on Darkness. We just installed another blacklight mini golf... here are some photos. Soon I'll have some photos of the blacklight zombie haunted house we did in Dubai.

Larry

drfrightner
01-05-2014, 06:13 PM
Here are a few more... we have one more attraction to install later this month then we should be able to go full blast on Darkness. We will also being doing one other project in Canada but we won't install that until March.

Larry

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
01-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Hey Larry,

On the 2014 brochure can you describe the difference between the standard and deluxe pricing on the complete haunted houses. Or if there is someone else you could refer me to so I could as them that would be much appreciated!

Thanks

drfrightner
01-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Couple new CGI FX we are working on... this is a unit that hold zombies keeping them from escaping. What do you think.

As for full haunts go to www.halloweenproductions.com we have a new brochure you can download.

Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k2m8xcY-KU&feature=youtu.be

drfrightner
01-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Here is another one... the concept for this was created by myself a couple years ago I had a different vendor make one just for The Darkness then it ended up being sold to other haunts so I decided to make one just for The Darkness. This version is meant for only one TV inside one door. What do you think?

We are making several more before Transworld.

Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9O5j_RiJt0&feature=c4-overview&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

damon carson
01-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Electic zombie fence! Projected large and loud could really get a good scare!
Damon

drfrightner
01-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Couple updates ... we are off to yet another install next week! We built a full sized Pirate ship that people will eat on and another mini golf. Getting installed next week. We are shooting TWO more CGI FX this week... in about two weeks we are going to shoot like 10 more on top of that. We are going to shoot a bunch of portrait fx with shattering windows, portraits coming to life and much more. I'll provide some photos soon...

Anyone wanted to announce that are making another new HOW TO DVD called 'How to Renovate Your Haunted House'. Check out the cover attached. This video will give you details on how you can renovate your haunted house and put your haunt on a national stage!

You can get our full line of how to dvd's at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

drfrightner
02-20-2014, 08:36 PM
Big news...

1) We are filming new CGI FX on Friday for the Transworld Show. We will have about 15 DVD"s full of incredible CGI FX that you can simply BUY no need to buy the whole thing anymore because we'll supply you with so many incredible FX its all you'll ever need. We'll also sell whole FX but we'll also offer just the DVD's as well.

2) We made a deal we are going to have a reality show where we build and renovate attractions. If you want us to renovate your attraction on TV let us know. I'm dead serious... we come to your haunt and build, renovate your place or simply build a whole attraction.

3) We are also going to have a couple new HOW TO DVD's for you at the show plus Hauntworld Magazine issue 36 in production RIGHT NOW

More on this soon!

Larry

wickedfarmer
02-20-2014, 09:27 PM
Building inside...out of the weather where you can work on it all season is easy LOL. But what can you do inside my corn field where you carry everything in along a 1/3 mile long twisting turning 5 foot wide path. And you do not want to leave everything outside for more than 2 months anyway. Youcant start anything well into June after the field "your walls" grow. And oh forgot to mention....on Nov. 2nd is when the Green Monsters appear. The Giant John Deere combine breathing down your neck to get everything out of its way as it chews what was your haunt into confetti and spits it out the back end. Then the other monster the John Deere 8960 comes along and rips it 10"deep plowing everything under. Step lively boys...

The pic is of the non haunted area... 3 miles of trails in a 20 acre area.

Wicked Farmer

Jim Warfield
02-20-2014, 11:06 PM
We have seen record low temps. and record snows as far as inches of accumulation and frequentcy of snow falling.
Being open for haunted house tours all year round saw this be our worst Jan & Feb. Ever! But then the other normal businesses have the same problem. It was just too cold and snowed almost every other day and did storm almost every weekend when people may have ventured out on a normal sunny Winter day, but stayed indoors at home instead.
I have been sweeping or shoveling snow almost every day throughout all of January and Feb. hasn't been much different until just a day or so ago, snow replaced by rain and high winds, all set to freeze everything back down again and make highway travel risky at best.
Last night we had five ticket-buying bodies show up from about 60 miles away but then it had been one of our first sunniest days which does seem to make people want to actually get up and GO someplace.
And now Gasoline just went up another 10cents making it 20cents more than it was two weeks ago- now $3.39 a gal.

Since the Winter began I have the exterior of the house lit up at night via 3 sets of three solar powered lights. They suck up any sun during the day and then automatically turn on at dusk ,one less thing for Jim to remember to or forget to do, turn them off and on.

drfrightner
02-20-2014, 11:08 PM
We actually work on Creepyworld right after the Halloween show and Creepyworld is really no different than what you have going on... Creepyworld is honestly as detailed if not MORE detailed than Darkness. I keep telling everyone that... you have to come see Creepyworld during the halloween season itself you'd be blown away by the detail.

So to answer your question we can do inside or outside doesn't matter... I understand and have done all of it. Its not an issue either way.

Larry

wickedfarmer
02-21-2014, 06:52 AM
Ok Larry. I really didn't realise what Creepy World was. And I think you know I'm being silly on the "inside being easy" But it does add a twist when we HONESTLY DO have my old man in the combine breathing down our neck dismantling everything and getting it out of the field. We start pulling it apart minutes after the last customer of the season walks out. Just the type of thing reality show producers are looking for. Bonus...my friend has produced many shows for The Outdoor Channel, American Bird Hunter, American Archer etc.....filming editing the whole shebang. The studio is just down the road. So your film crew would not have to even be here while you recouperate those days after Halloween while we do the tear down when the real monsters are in the field.

Wicked Farmer

damon carson
02-21-2014, 09:19 AM
I cant wait to see this show! Ive always wondered how Larry and his team can have so many irons in the fire and complete everything they do! This will be great to see! I believe him Wicked Farmer! Im not saying it isn't a challenge! It may make for a great episode! Maybe an offer Larry should consider! I've seen Creepy World many times and it has many outdoor and detailed structures. Im sure they would be up for the task! I would like to know when the show airs. If it will be on year around or just during the Halloween season? And what it will be called? If it hasn't already been mentioned and I missed it! It all sounds very interesting to say the least!
Damon
Oh p.s! Jim Warfield If I lived where you lived I would definitely invest in some sort of snow blower! LOL! And save your back! Ha!

wickedfarmer
02-21-2014, 10:14 AM
...something about combines chasing people through a field in a movie. Hey Kevin; got something besides the Scare o Jack I'm taking home from Transworld to put in a corn field. (pssst hey Kevin think you can sneak that claw out of Larry's place ....I got a bitchin barn to put it in....just ask Phatman!)

Who does paint jobs to turn my Deere equipment into real monsters?

Wicked Farmer

drfrightner
02-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Yeah Creepyworld is all outdoors with mostly outdoor themes we are very very use to working outdoors because we've been doing it for about 25 years. My very first haunt was indoor outdoor haunt meaning half and half. Yeah that is nothing.

We can do it!

Creepyworld has 13 attractions at least that is what it will be this coming year!

Larry

wickedfarmer
02-21-2014, 10:32 AM
..screw up posting a pic of a giant tractor....

Wicked dumb dirt Farmer

Jim Warfield
02-21-2014, 11:48 AM
You scrapped the tractor picture, you were all ready to post it, then you realized the tractor wasn't smiling when you took it's picture.(Or it never stops smiling and you needed it to frown to look more scary?

drfrightner
02-22-2014, 12:37 AM
We shot green screen stuff ALL DAY LONG we filmed something like 20 different FX that we'll debut at Transworld. Here some photos.

When we get done all you'll ever need is our DVD's to create the best CGI FX for your haunt.

Larry

drfrightner
02-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Folks... we are going to start showing you new CGI FX we've created for Transworld. You will be able to buy EVERYTHING on a DVD!

I'm not even sure how many we are going to have but it will be close to 50 different special FX created just for haunted houses... no need to buy whole units all you need are these DVD's.

For the show itself we will have like maybe 20 different FX to offer you. Something like that and another 10 or 15 coming soon after the tradeshow. We plan on making 100 DVD's full of CGI FX.

Stay tuned.

Larry

drfrightner
03-04-2014, 01:46 AM
As promised images from our new line of CGI FX videos.

These are more portraits or mirror fx something you frame on a wall and they quickly act getting a scare.

Larry

drfrightner
03-04-2014, 01:50 AM
And more ... and more to come very soon!

I'm not sure the total number of DVD's we will have but it will be the area of 15 or so to start with more coming every 3 months maybe.

Larry

drfrightner
03-04-2014, 01:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IvTY1EMwZg&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA& feature=c4-overview

damon carson
03-04-2014, 11:17 AM
This would look nice in a coffin w a glass lid for sure! Nice work! How much will just the dvds sell for?
Damon

drfrightner
03-06-2014, 03:19 AM
Turn the volume WAY UP when you watch this one... another new FX we are bring to the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_LD_CDYTRE&feature=c4-overview&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
03-07-2014, 01:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q90DWcHMEZM&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
03-07-2014, 01:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWzDmL9GBWw&feature=youtu.be

drfrightner
03-08-2014, 01:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxB3TSLpwDg

drfrightner
03-08-2014, 09:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKgwEzlTsDs&feature=youtu.be

drfrightner
03-11-2014, 12:53 AM
I wanted to mention these two videos are NOW available for sale at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com Both videos can ship next week... I will say the renovation video is pretty awesome at least I think so! The video basically explains the process we take to plan, produce and achieve a world class renovation. We also supply tips on how to detail as well...

The other video is called how to create the ultimate screampark... it goes through a lot of different aspects of how to create your own screampark.

drfrightner
03-12-2014, 11:45 PM
You'll never again need to buy a complete CGI Based FX ever again if you are able to make them yourself... we'll have 14 different DVDs

You buy the dvds each one is $99.00 the more you buy the cheaper it is...

I'm going to start uploading promo videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfejcp74eRo&feature=youtu.be

drfrightner
03-12-2014, 11:46 PM
Here is another one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TAQ6x9lABg&feature=youtu.be

drfrightner
03-12-2014, 11:48 PM
And yes another one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUlTuf7ZW7g&feature=youtu.be

drfrightner
03-14-2014, 12:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTw7HEoU4M4&feature=youtu.be

drfrightner
03-14-2014, 10:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NZnOGF8fT8&feature=youtu.be

jack
03-16-2014, 04:19 PM
I've seen these TV things on a few haunts now, and I've gotta say that while they look interesting, they also look like TV or moniter screens. I think this is a great developing technology, but I don't think it's quite there yet save for a few very specialized uses. Is there a way to lose the glow?

drfrightner
03-21-2014, 11:15 PM
Are you at the Haunt Show? Come by our booth and check out our display we have all the CGI FX on display and selling everything as DVD's.

Come by and see what you think in person.

If you can't come we plan on making a video so we'll have that online soon!

Larry

jack
03-22-2014, 09:50 AM
Sadly, I'm not at the show. I'll text some people whoa re to go by though.

It sounds, from your post, that you've come up with a way to minimize or eliminate the TV glow--am I reading that right? Because, like I said, thee things look great, the images are really cool--but, having seen them in situ, none of them avoid that glow, so you get this great image, but it's clearly on a TV screen.

drfrightner
03-23-2014, 01:22 AM
Check out our crew building out an entire section of Jekyll and Hyde Club in New York Time Square.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kd41xalAZc

lonewolfmage
03-23-2014, 08:55 AM
Jack~

With regard to the 'glow' that you are mentioning...

I would 'assume' that would depend on the medium you are using to show the cgi.

One 'medium' will have more of a 'glow' than another.

I've watched all the vids that Larry has posted on my normal computer monitor ( wide and flat screen AOC 23 inch(approx.) and also bezel less) and they do look really good.

What you could do to alleviate the 'tv look' is build your scene 'into' the tv monitor or build your monitor into the scene.. so it 'blends' and make it look like is supposed to be there.

I also believe these could be(and maybe) more geared for used more as a 'distraction' more than being the actual scare for the patron. Of course this would depend on the CGI you are thinking of using.

Or you could maybe affix a 'filter' of sorts to the monitor to minimize the 'glow' ??

Just my thoughts.
~LoneWolf

jack
03-23-2014, 11:25 AM
Yeah, I was thinking that those 'privacy screens' they use on business computer screens might work. They obscure the glow at a side view completely and slightly dim it with the frontal view.

ZombieRaider
03-23-2014, 01:37 PM
2 things I've done that drastically minimized the glow is turn the brightness down on the monitor and also put wash lighting on the front of the scene.....ZR

drfrightner
03-27-2014, 10:51 PM
Sorry but I had to repost this video because something happened to the older one... check out us building out an entire dinning room at Jekyll and Hyde Club. I wanted to get really good video of the final product but that wasn't possible because they never finished the animations, lighting and sound before we finsihed. So eventually I'll get back there and get more footage and photos and redo this video.

Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsgL1eeMVeU

drfrightner
05-28-2014, 05:02 AM
FYI... we are shooting more CGI FX including a bad ass boiler scene, some asylum hospital type scenes, and much more. We are also going to be at MHC at least Patti will be selling DVD's, our CG videos, and magazine subscriptions. So make sure you head over there and talk to her.

I wanted to update everything that our reality show has NOT starting filming yet but we are doing one... its with Lions Gate yes same company who did Hunger Games.

We probably won't start filming it until Halloween time or shortly thereafter.

Larry

drfrightner
06-11-2014, 07:51 PM
FYI... I finally learned how to organize my youtube play list now visit and subscribe to our playlist at Youtube. If you go to our page you'll find so many incredible videos. Got this done today... took a while to do it!

Larry

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
08-04-2014, 05:12 PM
Our new haunted hospital we are doing several custom CGI FX... check this new one. The buffer shows someone throwing in skulls and body parts into the furnace but when triggered a dead body jumps up screaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=Eoibl2iG6kc

loriebfrightfight
08-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have never posted in a forum before so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong!

I'm looking to rent a hearse in a few cities throughout the nation. Can anyone help me with this request??

I'm looking to rent in the following cities:

Lee, New Hampshire
Celebration, Florida
Pensacola, Florida
Lewiston, Michigan

Please email me at loriebclf@gmail.com

Thank you!!!

drfrightner
08-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Here is another NEW CGI FX we've created... we are making a new DVD you can buy it will be available soon!

Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2P1LeqUKV8

drfrightner
08-21-2014, 06:31 AM
More Asylum/Hospital type of CG FX. We will be adding an all new video to our line up at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com within the next couple days. Haunted Asylum will include several TV windows plus the boiler room. All new video on the way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBCo-Vv7fv8&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

drfrightner
09-04-2014, 12:44 PM
As I've been posting we've made an entire serious of patients in rooms here is another one nothing super exciting but again its one of like 4. This new video that we'll put out will help you turn an asylum or hospital into an attraction that appears to have something behind every door. We also have several other new CG FX coming soon... some really awesome ones. Stand by!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX7VnTxhYhs

drfrightner
09-12-2014, 02:09 PM
Working on a project and made this FX... check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URRZ080ZST0&list=UURb9NuYeAVbccnw3p3DOzjA

Grey Lady
09-12-2014, 08:03 PM
made me jump!! lol

drfrightner
09-18-2014, 12:03 AM
Another CGI FX the buffer and trigger are kind of mixed together so its tough to understand how it works but its pretty brutal.

Larry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLsLvsLlZCo