PDA

View Full Version : Transworld 2013

Haunted Illinois
01-30-2013, 11:47 PM
Well, I have been away from this message board for quite a while (due to various ego trips, politics and other nonsense), but have decided to come back to see what information was available regarding Transworld.

Sadly, I feel a bit out of touch. I've seen the posts about the Darkness tour and the Insane Shane Party. Anything else I should be aware of that is going on during Transworld?

drfrightner
01-31-2013, 12:22 AM
If you get the Hauntworld Magazine there is like 10 pages of the magazine devoted to everything that is going on from every seminar to everything in general.

There is a lot of stuff going on there as usual more so than last year I think.

Larry

Haunted Illinois
01-31-2013, 12:33 AM
Larry,

I was looking for actual information about events, not a solicitation for a magazine subscription. Thanks, anyway.

drfrightner
01-31-2013, 12:37 AM
I'm not trying to sell you a magazine... I'm trying to ask you if you get the magazine. Because it was just mailed and inside there is like 10 pages dedicated to everything that is happening. The list of things happening was created by TW for the magazine so they listed everything going on. That is what I'm saying and was asking if you get it because in a day or two you'll have it in your mailbox.

Larry

Allen H
01-31-2013, 12:48 AM
Adam,
Welcome back. I am vending again this year and my nose is majorly to the grindstone getting product done. I can tell you all about the union at Americas center but not much else Im afraid. Im sure there will be an unofficial Haunt trek to city museum on one of the nights.
Allen H

screamforadream
01-31-2013, 08:34 AM
Adam,
Welcome back. I am vending again this year and my nose is majorly to the grindstone getting product done. I can tell you all about the union at Americas center but not much else Im afraid. Im sure there will be an unofficial Haunt trek to city museum on one of the nights.
Allen H

THAT Union......... Ugh! Lol

FrightProps
01-31-2013, 11:15 AM
As Larry said, the new HW mag has a TON of info on everything TW.

Here are some events I know about:

Newcomer's Orientation Breakfast $10.00
Thursday March 7 Morning at 7:45am at the Convention Center

Transworld's City Museum Party $35.00
Friday night March 8 th at 7:30pm.

The Price is Fright $25.00
Saturday night March 9th starting at 8:30 pm

St. Louis Zombie Party (invite only) $10
Lemp Brewery Industrial Park
Saturday March 9 th starting at 7:30 pm
https://www.facebook.com/events/360789254018390/

See you at the big show!

Doug.

drfrightner
02-01-2013, 01:04 AM
The single biggest event will be the Darkness haunted house on Saturday night with LIVE actors, Gore Galore Parade, Making Monsters Filming, monsters sliding on the streets, monsters scaring you in the haunted house and you get to check out one of the most detailed high tech haunts in the WORLD!!!! Hop over to www.thedarkness.com (http://www.thedarkness.com) for the details. We are expecting over 1000 haunt owners!!! If that wasn't enough we'll have this all new company there with this photo system that prints pictures on the spot... everyone who wants a picture can get one free.

Scream baby scream!

Larry