PDA

View Full Version : Gore Galore New Product Teasers! and special discount offer.

Gore Galore
02-10-2013, 05:23 PM
I am going to post new products to this thread right up until we leave for transworld.
We have done MORE new product for this year than we have in the last 3 years combined. I am not sure how we got it all done.

1.The first is the "GORE GRINDER". It is the key component of the "Cannibal Kitchen" package we have created for this year. Right now it is a static prop, but we are receiving alot of interest in making it a simple animation. SO, we will be working on that option.
2. Honkers the clown giant clown head "Actormatronic" This monster is huge at 5' wide and 6' tall with mouth open.
3. "Brain Basher" pipe wrench. It is heavy weight durable foam and 48". So it is a great actor handheld weapon, and able to take and give a beating.
4. is another component of the "Cannibal Kitchen" package. It is called "Chuck Roast". All of the "Cannibal Kitchen" components can be purchased ala carte. But you get a good discount when purchased as part of the package.
5. "The Clever" this giant clever is over 5' tall, and the perfect hand held weapon for a butcher actor in a kitchen, dining room, cannibal, butcher scene.

More to come!
And yes, You can order before the show. Your order will be filled before we start on the Transworld Orders. Order this week, and pay in full on an order of $500 or more and we will extend to you a 15% discount. This offer will be available for 5 days only from 2/11/2013 to 2/15/2013.
You can order anything from our website or catalog.
NOW Getcha Some GORE!

IF YOUR 555
02-10-2013, 06:48 PM
The grinder is badass Kevin.

Brett

Mike Bizub
02-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Where on the website are the new products?

Gore Galore
02-11-2013, 05:38 AM
Mike,
they are not on the website yet. They won't go up until after Transworld.
I wish I had time to do that and will work on it.
Send me an email to info@gore-galore.com and I will send you pics and info of whatever you are looking for.

Gore Galore
02-11-2013, 05:44 AM
Here are more items from the "cannibal Kitchen" set
You receive 4 place settings of plates and bowls
Pics of bowls will come in third round of images.

Here is another of my favorites "Fried Eggs and Sam"
As you can see it is a frying pan with 2 friend eggs and a slice of ham, I mean SAM.
It is our nod to Dr Suess.
the next is "Leg of Pam" it is a chopped leg of a female victim on a rough cut chopping block.
And Pan of nasty noodles with a finger and ear. Yucky!

screamforadream
02-11-2013, 11:04 AM
I am in LOVE with your GORE GRINDER!

Really awesome work Kevin!! :)

Haunted Illinois
02-11-2013, 11:10 AM
Great stuff, Kevin, as usual!

damon carson
02-11-2013, 06:14 PM
The gore grinder has a special appeal in a sick twisted sort of way doesnt it! LOL!
Damon
www.frightmasters.weebly.com

Gore Galore
02-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Thank you gents.
We appreciate the complements.
The main goal of this system is to try to make a haunt owner/decorators job faster and easier.
You just buy these details and place them.
We will have an entire booth set up to show how to display these products.
And we can even build some of the props for the display. Like tables etc...
You will see some of the examples of that work at the show.
We can even be hired to come in an install these scenes if you so choose to hire it out.

Okay, Here is
1. Stue: Stew w a severed head, potatoes and carrots and misc nastiness
2. Stue Bowl. We have 2 styles and you will receive 2 of each style for 4 place settings
3. Tonguesomeyounguy: a Bowl of tongues. Dont ask me why. It is not to ask why.
4. We are also capable of doing some really nasty custom gore work. We have a great male form we can abuse in the nastiest of ways.

thanks and again, please PM me for more information or don't hesitate to call or email. Remember, the sale ends friday.

Lizifur the Spooky Kid
02-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Kevin- the new pieces look fantastic! So incredibly detailed! Love that cleaver :]

Gore Galore
02-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Don't forget. Our 15% discount ends tomorrow on orders of $500 or more.

Here is our NEW Nasty "Female Cadaver" package for 2013. A couple we have been doing for a while, but now we have several.
The Gnarly Natalie we can split down the center and it can be mounted on a actor door for a good startle scare
The cadaver with the intestines showing we are also doing with a waterproof container in the stomach so an actor can dig into her belly and pull nastiness out of it.

Gore Galore
02-14-2013, 05:06 PM
We just finished this piece.
OUr fabricator decided to lay beside it for fun. Then we realized how big it actually was. So, this is the picture we took so you would know really how large this monster of a rotten beast is. SQUIRREL!!!!!!! and we like to call him snuggles. ahhhhh!

Gore Galore
02-18-2013, 08:04 AM
I am not going to post any pics of these.
But we are bringing something to the show we have NOT done for many many years.
ANIMATIONS.
We are bringing 2 animations to the show.
And these are not low end animations with bolts through metal that break after a couple nights or one season.
These are high end animations with high quality bearings, and grade 8 bolts with up to 14 movements designed by an engineer for maximum efficiency and minimum air use.
Solenoids and control boards are mounted on din rails not a piece of plywood with air hose as jumpers between the solenoids.
We are doing things how they are supposed to be done.

The one with 14 movements is 9 to 12' tall (height can be varied) is capable of being part of your Queue-line and entertaining the crown. It can even give the rules to your attraction, or lip synch to music. And it can be programmed with up to 8 scenes to run in whatever sequence you want. We can use most of any one of our giant costume characters with this system.

the second one is a high end scissor mech that can use any one of our giant actormatronic heads. This system might look familiar to some that have been around for many years. It was originally done by stage fright studios. We spoke to Jim Grievas and he gave us permission to take it to market again. We have the mini ne, and we are upsizing and modifying it to suit our products. And we have the molds for the Nefarious head which we will also have available sometime in the near future. A special thank you goes out to Dan Augusto for helping us make this happen.

We hope you will be blown away by these systems.
I know there are lots of animations out there.
But I think the market is lacking in HIGH end animations.
Stuff that lasts.
So, please stop by our booth and check them out.
The tall animation is actually programmed to answer most of the questions you may have.
We hope you seriously like the direction we are going. If the show proves that Buyers appreciate what we are doing, you will see many more in the future.

Gore Galore
02-20-2013, 07:38 AM
I am sure I posted another thread with some of these but here are some of them

1: Honkers the clown giant clown head ready to laugh in your face and take your head off while he is doing it.
2: Unnameable the giant clam. This thing is HUGE at 6' tall and almost 8' across. It is not mounted on a track but a huge cart system instead. We found this to be the most durable method of use.
3: Ice Beast is a fresh paint for the Ancient Evil and it has a white beard
4: Mister DEAD is Mr. Eds dead doppleganger. It is a rotten horse head
5: Uv Slither. We can also do UV on any of the Actormatronics for an additional fee.

More coming in a moment
I just wanted to share HOW MANY actormatronics we have now.

Gore Galore
02-20-2013, 07:50 AM
Ok, here is essentially 6 more

6: Nefarious, Yup this is the head that Stage Fright Studios used to make. They were nice enough to allow us to bring a this beast back to market.
7: Mini ne, I am using the same image because mini ne is just smaller but looks the same.
8: Slither is our giant snake head actormatronic
9: RaBeast is our giant Rat head
10: Goathead
11: Mollusk is the smaller clam, but even being smaller it still opens its mouth over 4' and is over 4' long so it is as big as most of the other heads

thansk for letting me share.
I hope you enjoy.
I can't believe we added as many new giant heads as we did. We tripled our line in one year.

AND I am starting on a Crocodile for an awesome customer as soon as we return from Transworld.
So, that will also be available soon.

NOW, I want to do a Boar's Head and an Alien type Creature. Who wants to step up and place an order for one of these beasts.
Or if there is something specific you want, please let me know. We can do it.

Gore Galore
02-22-2013, 06:55 AM
Here are more pics of brand new products.

1. Panzer is our brand new Costume Kit. Post apocalyptic and ready to bash some freakish brains. This was a fun multi piece sculpt.
2. Twisted freak is the lunatic of the bunch with dreads to flip and a straight jacket to writhe in. Probably the most cost effective costume kit we have done so far. mask, dentures, black mouth blood, distressed straight jacket, and scrub bottoms
3. Twisted freak closeup
4. gargoyle wall decor made of a heavy weight foam. Won't rot like latex will after a couple years, and includes a hanger in the back for mounting on the wall. add many different color battery operated led eyes for an additional fee, and we have transformers we can also install.
5. Here is another wall decor piece made the same way. It is the Demon Goat. both of these wall decor pieces are easy to turn into fog heads to blow fog out their mouths. As a matter of fact many of the wall decor pieces we offer can have this done to them.

I hope everyone is liking the teasers.
But I think this will be the LAST teaser before Transworld.
So see you there, and bring your check books or Credit cards. We are ready and willing to take some orders, and yes. We will deliver the products;)

Deathwing
02-22-2013, 07:35 AM
You stuff looks amazing Kevin. Nefarious is looking better than ever.

The costumes and props all look great cant wait to see it in person.

Jake

Gore Galore
02-27-2013, 07:14 AM
Well, it looks like I do have a couple more things to share
We are doing some Beanies this year.
We have 6 styles right now. $20 a piece and $5 shipping.
Gore E Vision
Doom
Dr Trauma
Grinder
Reaper
and Leviathan
They are already available for purchase on the website
www.gore-galore.com/undead_apparel.php

We will have a small run of 5 of each one at the Haunt show. And if we can ship them upon our return too.

Gore Galore
02-27-2013, 07:22 AM
You see the back of the grinder beanie
"Don't let the bastards grind you down"

Here are the beanies individually

Speculo
02-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Kevin you are rocking it this year!

Gore Galore
02-27-2013, 09:19 AM
Ben,
thank you so much for your comment.

We have worked our ASSES off ALL year last year to get to this point, and I am honored and thrilled to be able to offer what we have for this coming season.
I ALWAYS learn my lessons and I think we have brought ALL those lessons to the table this year.
Plus it never hurts to have great customers that have faith in our ability to design product for them. SO ALL of that has brought us to where we are right now.

I think you will be blown away by the construction of our UNNAMEABLE. I can't wait for you to see how we designed and built this beast. Make sure and tell Mike and Nancy Jubie thanks for helping us bring this monster to life.
And our new animations!
See you soon!

Gore Galore
03-01-2013, 12:14 PM
I have to say thank you to Doug of Fright Props for exposing me to this ability.
We always post our catalog for download but this is so much easier.

So, here is the Gore Galore 2013 catalog with all current catalog and pricing.

http://issuu.com/kevinalvey/docs/2013goregalorecat?mode=window

Motograter
03-01-2013, 01:42 PM
Loving the catalog!!! Can't wait for next week

gadget-evilusions
03-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Your catalog looks great Kevin!

Gore Galore
03-02-2013, 07:27 AM
Thanks Gentlemen,
We appreciate the complements.
I honestly believe we have upped our game this year.
Let's hope the sales show it.

LightsAlive
03-02-2013, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the link, Kevin. Good looking catalog. Beats downloading a PDF.

See you in STL.

Gore Galore
03-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Our NEW Infection finish Zombie Horde is packed and ready to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! to the Haunt show.
See you there my Gory Fiends.

Gore Galore
03-04-2013, 04:55 PM
Trucks are packed and we are headed out first thing tomorrow morning.
We look forward to seeing Everyone at the show.

ALL I can say is we have worked very hard this last year to really deliver some products that your customers will talk about when they leave your attractions.
This is what drives most the decisions we make when designing props. How do we help you create "word of mouth" marketing.
the WOW factor!
And I personally would really appreciate hearing your feedback at the show as to whether we deliver on that idea or not.
One of my guys reminded me that at the show last year that I said I don't know how we can do better.
WHat do you think?
Let me know!
Your Orders and feedback is what helps drive us forward.