PDA

View Full Version : Bennett's Curse - Read about it

drfrightner
02-21-2013, 06:57 PM
http://www.hauntworld.com/featured_article/haunted_house_in_baltimore_maryland_best_and_scari est_haunted_attraction

Deathwing
02-21-2013, 07:35 PM
Holy S**t why are the haunts I want to see out east?

Nice article Larry, when does the magazine ship?

Jake

freak 'n' stein
02-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Holy S**t why are the haunts I want to see out east?

Nice article Larry, when does the magazine ship?

Jake

Because...the South-East ROCKS haha

Deathwing
02-22-2013, 06:37 AM
That's it Freak, rub it in on me!!! I guess that's why man invented planes!

Jake

legendsofthefog
02-23-2013, 07:04 AM
Great Article! Congrats to Allen and Jill. You guys do it well even though Maryland is not a great place to be in business anymore. ~Patrick

Darkangel
02-23-2013, 07:24 AM
Great Article! Congrats to Allen and Jill. You guys do it well even though Maryland is not a great place to be in business anymore. ~Patrick

I agree with Patrick. I researched for a few years and tried to open a haunt in Maryland but found it damn near impossible. They seem to be in the stone ages up there and offer little flexibility and willingness to work with business owners. Knowing that and seeing how good Bennett's Curse is makes it even more awesome, if in a better more cooperative area who knows if they could be even better.

Congrats Allan and Jill.

DA

MDKing
02-24-2013, 06:28 AM
Thanks guys I'm glad you enjoyed the article.

Allan

drfrightner
02-26-2013, 01:32 AM
I loved it! I want to come out see the place!!! Larry

Darksidestew
02-26-2013, 05:24 AM
Larry you want to see the place?
Your artical starts out stating....
"As I approached Bennett's Curse Haunted Attraction in Baltimore Maryland, I could already hear the screams from inside".

Great Artical, but that made me laugh.....Really???

Stew

Deathwing
02-26-2013, 06:56 AM
It's from Hauntworld magazine isn't it? So no guarantee it was him it cold be anyone from Hauntworld staff writing it. Lol

Jake