PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking to be part of an existing, large scale haunt?

SAWDUST JONES
03-24-2013, 10:11 PM
We might have a scenario that you would be interested in. Email me here.

DeadManWalking
03-25-2013, 07:03 AM
Where are you located?

TheGreatPhantasmo
03-27-2013, 08:02 AM
We might have a scenario that you would be interested in. Email me here.

Could you be any less vague? Maybe give a little details as I'm sure this applies to ALOT of people.

austind
03-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Sure, are you just taking a survey or is there a area that you are looking at putting a haunt.

SAWDUST JONES
03-27-2013, 10:43 AM
Could you be any less vague? Maybe give a little details as I'm sure this applies to ALOT of people.

The vagueness is for a reason. However, since you asked... we are primarily looking for potential investors (money, materials, skills/labor) who would might have interest in being part of a large scale haunt or haunts. There is more to the story that I am unable to relate at the moment, but was hoping this was enough to get some responses from potentially interested parties.

Allen H
03-27-2013, 11:12 AM
In general my answer is yes.

NightmareAftershockLLC
03-27-2013, 03:18 PM
What's your potential state to work in?

BrotherMysterio
03-28-2013, 01:18 AM
The vagueness is for a reason. However, since you asked... we are primarily looking for potential investors (money, materials, skills/labor) who would might have interest in being part of a large scale haunt or haunts. There is more to the story that I am unable to relate at the moment, but was hoping this was enough to get some responses from potentially interested parties.

Are you looking to crowd-source something?

C.

remyghost
03-28-2013, 09:04 AM
My initial answer would be yes. However, there are so many variables to the question, I don't know how accurate my answer is.