PDA

View Full Version : RIP - Virgil Franklin's Haunt Music

Badger
04-04-2013, 07:12 AM
Via Facebook: "To all my haunter friends out there: I have officially retired from the "haunt music thing". Love you guys but..well....tis time to move on to other things. If you want my complete haunt music works in mp3 format I am selling them as a download for $50 or in hard copy for $75. Please pm me here and we can hook you up."

https://www.facebook.com/virgil.franklin to get in touch if you want any of his music. If you have used his music in the past, you know that is a GREAT price for his entire catalog. I wish you well my friend and hope to see you before too long.

:-(

Dark Tiki Studios
04-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Wow, that's a surprise! I took his seminar at MHC last year, and it was good.

NightmareAftershockLLC
04-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Why?! Ugh!!

Badger
05-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Why?! Ugh!!

Without going into too much detail, Virgil has had some nerve issues with his arms and hands and just underwent a procedure to hopefully fix the problems. Also, he's basically moving along to other endeavors.

I'm sure he will still continue to be a fan of the haunt scene, but will not be composing music for it anymore.

redcrowdesign
05-07-2013, 03:17 PM
Aw man, that's terrible :( I hope Virgil is okay. He's always been an inspiration for me as a musician. I admire the man a lot. Please tell him ReDCroW design says "HI and get better soon".