PDA

View Full Version : Live Chat Works...

drfrightner
06-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Hey Folks... now you can chat LIVE 24/7. When you log into the message board you automatically get logged into the live chat room. If you look on the TOC on the message board you'll see a LIVE CHAT button. Go on in and talk live... I will try to make it in often!

Tell me what you think of it! It seems really cool to me!!! I love it!

Larry

RoguesHollow
06-04-2007, 01:30 AM
It might ask for you username and password when you go to Livechat. If so just put in the username and password you use on this board. If you aren't registered on The Hauntworld Forums you won't be able to chat.

RoguesHollow
06-04-2007, 04:32 PM
The Chat program seems to be working great now so please check it out and chat with us! I've renamed the chat rooms to Haunted Attraction Chat and Horror/Halloween Chat. If you have more suggestions for chat rooms please let me know by posting here or PM'ing me. See in in the chat rooms!

drfrightner
06-05-2007, 01:50 AM
I was hanging out in the live chat all day...there must have been 20 or more people log in here and log in there all day long.

We need to schedual chats with certain members. Lets starting figuring out who wants to host a chat and post them!

Larry