PDA

View Full Version : A Haunter's Life is BACK!

Drjkyll
04-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Well ok....

It's actually been back for several weeks but have been waiting to see if we could post consistently... and more importantly... be interesting and educational. We believe we have hit a nice middle ground we like to call "Intercational." Attached below is last week's episode. If you'd like to check out others, please go to

http://www.youtube.com/user/AHauntersLife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3XDN7gllPo

Be sure to check it out.... and SUBSCRIBE!!!

Dark Tiki Studios
04-25-2013, 04:04 PM
Cool vlog! I'm a subscriber. Any chance of getting more behind-the-scenes looks at the business end of things?

Drjkyll
04-28-2013, 10:17 AM
Anything is possible! But we're not sure how well the business side would fit into an episode video wise. We did shoot some video of Bart on the computer doing the books... and admittedly it was kind of a snooze fest to watch.
Ultimately I think it will depend on what we are working on each week.

Was there anything in particular you would like to see in that area? Like any good business, there are some things that need to be kept private, but there may be some things we could share.

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!

Dark Tiki Studios
04-29-2013, 09:30 AM
I was thinking more like meetings and discussions.

Drjkyll
04-29-2013, 09:49 AM
I was thinking more like meetings and discussions.

I think we can do that. We used to do it on our earlier episodes, sometimes they were intersting, other times.... not so much.

You may see more of that as we get closer to season OR if we get a big project that might be of interest to follow. Right now we aren't having so much in the way of meetings as we are texting each other like crazy. Most of the nights we get together, we generally are just doing the physical work. But stay tuned - as long as Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker Ryan Morgan is available, or hasn't run off with Bart's GoPro... you may just get a little look into what a meeting with us is like!