PDA

View Full Version : Help a fellow haunter if you can!

Howie Slobber Erlich
04-27-2013, 09:36 AM

Marr Branch
04-27-2013, 08:48 PM
I just sent you $25,000 could you send me $30,000 ?

NightmareAftershockLLC
04-28-2013, 07:27 AM
For me, I don't just donate money. Trust me, if I knew you, or more than just vague details of "surgeries" then I may consider helping out.

In today's era of panhandling hobos that make more money per year than I do, I find it hard to help out those whom I do not know.

I am sure many here are in the same boat, please don't take it personally.

My sympathy is with you and your family. We fall so that we may get back up.

Keegan

Badger
04-28-2013, 01:10 PM
I'll be more than happy to mention this on our next show's news. Having had pain issues myself, I can certainly sympathize. Best of luck...

Allen H
04-28-2013, 11:57 PM
Howie,
It would help you immensely if you would post what the money was going for. Give us a goal that is not a dollar figure. Is it to get your son in some activities? (you kinda mentioned that). You see no end in site I understand that, but no one wants to throw money into a pit. give us a goal and a purpose and Im sure more will give.
I will also say a prayer for you and your family in this dark time.
Allen H

MDKing
04-29-2013, 09:21 AM
Howie,

Have you considered asking for help from your church? Many churches offer assistance to its parishioners in tough times like these. They could put you in contact with those that can help or even take up a collection. Give that a try.

Good luck

Allan

MDKing
04-29-2013, 11:03 AM
Church's are set up to help people in need. There is no shame is asking for help from them.

Allan

damon carson
04-29-2013, 01:19 PM
I remember you being on the boards for the longest. Although I try to help as many people as Im able to I cant always help everyone. I believe this is a true cause. Although personally I cant afford to just donate money out of my own pocket. I will do this to help your cause. I will donate 25% of anything I sell off my site. Including professional voice over and haunted house commercials to anyone who places an order in the next two months. I consider myself lucky that my health is one thing I do have. That is one thing if its ever taken away from you it may be very difficult to ever get back. I hope Im able to make some sales from the good haunters off h.w so I can help towards your cause.
Take care,
Damon Carson
www.frightmasters.weebly.com
p.s I also have some friends that do podcasts and may be able to get them to mention this on there show!
Also we do custom haunted house work design creatures ect!

damon carson
04-29-2013, 03:09 PM
I think with the right amount of people we can get you the help you are needing hopefully! Im gonna up it to 25% wish I could do more!
Damon
www.frightmasters.weebly.com

piercemanor
04-29-2013, 03:58 PM
I want to thank Daemon for shooting this to me. I'll be more than happy to create a story for Flatline Radio for this. I have a plan to do something else to earn you a bit of cash, it probably wont be much, but I'll try my hardest to grab as much as I can for you. Keep posted, as soon as I set it up, I'll let you guys know. We're standing behind you 100% Howie!!!

Badger
04-29-2013, 05:07 PM
I've recorded the news segment on this and will air on the new Big Scary Show coming out this Friday. Hope it helps...

Darkangel
04-29-2013, 05:15 PM
Howie,

I wish you the very best, I really do. But I am getting a sense in your writings a bit of a chip on your shoulder. That only those that donate care and if they don't they are uncaring.

Damon generously offered to help you out and you responded with "at least there are a few people in the industry that still care enough to help someone in need" It's tough out there and not everyone can afford to keep themselves and family going let alone help others. You've been through a lot and ill say a prayer for you tonight that you rebound well and you and your family thrive for many years. I know prayers and good advice doesn't pay the bills, but it could help in other positive ways.

DA

Darkangel
04-29-2013, 05:55 PM
Very well said Howie. Here's to a quick recovery.

DA

piercemanor
04-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Since I as an individual and as Flatline Radio wants to do as much as we possibly can, and I know we can do more than simply adding a news story to our list of news (which I will still air regardless.)
I would like to extend Daemon Carson's offer to Flatline Radio. We may not have much available as far as merchandising goes for the time, we do have our t-shirts available. We sell these for $15.00 (Plus shipping) and we will be giving 25% of the final price to Howie to help him out in any way we possibly can. It may not be much, but if we can sell enough, we might be able to help him with a water bill or two. :) I wish I could give more, but I am honestly giving him the profits I would make off the shirts. We have sizes available from Small to XXL in stock. Please message us before ordering so we can be for sure your size is in stock. Please help this man out, he truly deserves it!

Click on this sentence to visit our Facebook Page and look at our top post, which features the link to our paypal so you may order your shirt. (https://www.facebook.com/FlatlineRadio)

The Image below is the image that appears on the shirt.

piercemanor
04-29-2013, 07:24 PM
After a few problems setting up the actual button, It's live. You can go to our site and purchase the shirt now!

Click HERE! (https://www.facebook.com/FlatlineRadio)

piercemanor
04-29-2013, 09:09 PM
It's always an honor to help out anyone within our industry. Especially one that has done as much as you to help form this industry to what it is today. As for the heroic part? Anyone who devotes time and effort into doing what they love is a hero to me. Someone who doesn't keep everything to themselves, and instead shares the glory with everyone else as an industry and community is an example that we all should follow. I try my hardest to follow that lead, as I know that will be for the betterment of the industry. Especially since I am part of the next generation of haunters that will be here when the others move on from this. At least I know some of us will carry on this mindset of sharing the pride. But as for now, all we can hope for is for you to get better soon. We're here for support, if you need anything, even if it's just somebody to chat with, you have my contact information. You can count on me to do anything I can possibly do to help out a fellow haunter. As I hope most of you were to do for me if I should ever fall into a time of need.

graystone
04-30-2013, 06:32 AM
Howie I wish you the best. I can say I see this everywhere I honestly don't know a single person who don't need help. It's bad all over I can't even go in a store anymore without them asking do you want to donate for x,y,z would you like to leave your change for x,y,z and always before they give you your total. I know a few in the haunt business as well that's needing help due to health problems. My point is to let you know that you are not alone there are so many people needing help. Off track giving don't have the same feeling for me as it once did because everyone makes you feel the need to help it's more of a "YOU SHOULD" instead of "I SHOULD" and it takes away the feeling of doing good for someone for me anyway.

Giving used to be about me doing something for someone and feeling I helped them now it's a feeling of if I don't will I feel like crap? At first it did now I am like oh well the next 5 places I visit will ask me the same thing. I am getting off track with personal feelings but I do think that this is one reason many don't give or give very little so they can spread it around. Anyway Howie I will pray for you and your family. I agree with Allen you should talk to your church if your not a member of one find one God will be there if your there for him he can't hear your needs if your a stranger to him. Many churches help their own because just as I was saying they get so many coming in the door they don't know asking for money and help it's almost a business of asking for money now NO IT IS A BUSINESS but family is family. Shane amd it's good luck I am praying and wishing you the best!!!! Oh and I seen on your Facebook Page you stopped smoking that's AWESOME!!!! That will make you feel better, smell better and save you a lot of money right there!

P.S I might add it NEVER hurts to ask but remember just as you many have asked the same question all through the day, week, month

Darkangel
04-30-2013, 01:38 PM
Howie,

It's starting to sound like a pity party up in here...
Why do people blame an entire religion on one bad experience by one person?

I think it's time to move on this topic is dominating the forums these days, this and Mudsticky lol

DA

graystone
04-30-2013, 04:38 PM
I understand ( I think or try to anyway) Again I wish you the best. I will pray to my God because I can honestly say every time I have needed him he's been there for me. I will ask him to try and offer his guidance and help as he see's necessary even though you have no interest in him. That's what's great about God with me he understands so much even though you don't believe or whatever then I guess the good thing or way for me to look at it is you can't blame him for your troubles. I see that so often laying blame on God. Anyway I'm wishing you the best I have no hard feelings or look at you in any different way as your a human with feelings, thoughts, and beliefs just as me. Shane and it's hang in there.

drfrightner
05-14-2013, 10:38 AM
Is your haunted house still open? Because if so you could do a great fund raiser through your haunt have you considered that? Larry

Deathwing
05-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Howie,

Hope it all works out. Just curious what about next month, and the one after and after that?

Jake

graystone
06-21-2013, 08:08 PM
With all this you still have internet to get on and update these forums with your personal problems? I mean I feel bad for you but I really think you should seek help on a local level. Not trying to be a smart ass but with everything going in in the world we all have problems and really these forums are not a place to seek help. I mean look at Brian Wolfe he's in lot worse shape and he's not here giving us all insights to his personal issues? Again I feel bad for you but this is no place to air your personal problems. You post multiple times a day on your facebook asking for money could you not contact a church or a local help center? Seems you could lose the internet and save a few bucks that way because it looks as if you have facebook and the internet and comes off as your using it as a tool for free handouts. Again not wanting to sound like a smart ass and I hate seeing people down on their luck but your beating a dead horse! Shane and it's think before you act!

graystone
06-22-2013, 06:49 AM
You say I am negative and this whole thread is nothing but negative on what's going on in your life! What if everyone posted every move and every bad thing that happened to them on here. This has nothing to do with haunted houses nor is this in anyway helping anyone else but you. IT'S NOT THE PLACE! I don't want to make a big deal of this and as a moderator of this forums yes Howie me, Allen and Larry are moderators ( me and Allen were asked by Larry) I have gotten several emails complaining. I don't know if Allen or Larry has or not and my basic response ( when I have time ) has been he's desperate and down on his luck it will get better for him he's seeking a little help. But I do owe this community here as well as Larry a responsibility of addressing the complaints. My first email yesterday said " here he goes again" so there is no need to jump my shit when I am feeling your pain but trying nicely to say people are complaining and they can help you on your Facebook page. I was far from being negative and if I was I could have , Allen or Larry could have removed the whole thread like I said I feel bad for your situation but YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE MAN! AND NO ONE ELSE IS HERE BEGGING NOT EVEN THE WOLFE FAMILY! That's all I am saying. Maybe simply putting "hey I am still in need if anyone out there can help I would be thankful" but no need for a play by play on every bill this is none of anyone's business and if your friends want to know they have your email, phone and facebook page they have several ways of finding out. Bottom line not everyone here knows you or is your friend this is a sight for business info not personal info. Also I am not a friend of yours on facebook I just been checking before I speak up on this subject. Bottom line I feel really, really bad anyone that knows me knows I will give the shirt off my back but most people that need help never ask we as friends and family for one another can see it without it being " brought to our attention or post made with links to a site for donations at this point it's looking like a scam. Do I think it is? NO! but does it come off that way? YES now it is! Bottom line the best place for this is Facebook that's where your true friends and family are if they are here then they are there and you can update them that's all I am saying. Shane and it's ENOUGH! None of us is without problems

**** I might add I have NEVER removed a comment or thread a nd I can't speak for Allen and I know Larry has but even though I can I rather see Larry do it this is his house here.

In thinking about this and it's how I live my life why not just be thankful you can get on the internet and you have a happy healthy son and you still have food on the table! There are so many people in much worse shape than you Howie! Why not say " Instead of paying for my internet or smokes or whatever " say "would you pay my light bill, rent or buy me food" those are the real necessities in life. Your getting all up on me for nothing! JUST BE THANKFUL YOUR NOT LOOKING DEATH IN THE EYE! Better yet call Brian's family and you may just see your not as bad off as you seem! I will continue to pray for you both and if any of the Wolfe family is reading this we would love a update on him...

NightmareAftershockLLC
06-22-2013, 08:11 AM
I have to agree with Shane on this one, sorry dude. A quick update is one thing, but a "Days of our Lives" story gets old. I'm struggling as much as the next guy, but there's only so much we can give.

Deathwing
06-22-2013, 08:28 AM
Excellent post Shane. This is really not the place people come here for information and networking not to see posts like this and then be made out to feel that if we don't help, there's something wrong with us and we're not caring and considerate people. Facebook is the place for this not a haunted forum sure we all have an interest in Halloween and haunted houses but we're not really any more a family than anyone else in any other respective industry or business. Family gets tossed around too much these days anyway my family is those related to me, my kids and wife and our relatives not people who share an interest with me. Friends and acquaintances and co-workers are just that. Also, you often say fellow haunted didn't you retire from haunting and you're closed for business? I guess it doesn't matter.

I wish you luck I really do, but I think people would rather not see your posts here and it might make some feel uncomfortable.

Jake

oakhillshaunterTHEFEAR
06-22-2013, 08:54 AM
I have no real place telling anyone anything. Just maybe my two cents if anyone would like to hear them. I couldn't finish reading all the posts on this thread because it all just sounded pretty average in terms of people experiencing rough times. Having that said one of the posts I read that bothered me in particular was one where you said that you were BEGGING for the remaining $357 to pay some bill. Shanes right in some perspectives and one particular is the fact that you still have internet. If you are really that tight on cash, cancel your internet, sell your computers, sell your cellphones and cancel those plans, sell your jewelry, then get a job. Sell your house and move into an apartment. There are plenty of people that down grade their lives because of rough times. Myself and my wife include. School is freaking expensive. I have 115,000 in loans. My wife adds another $50,000 in loans ontop of that. We have a dwindiling savings that we are living off of and my parents took us in for the next year. We help out as much as we can and thats it. I don't go begging. Plus I find it incredibly rude to ask these people for money, because I'm not giving you any obviously I'm poor too, and then go on other posts and comment on people's threads as if nothing is going on in your life. Get off your effing computer and spend time with your family. Go to work, get your wife a job, get your son a job fix your life problems and stop thinking about playtime. Because halloween is playtime. For that majority of people here, NOT including myself, its serious business. But for everyone else, you and me included, its play time.

Good luck

NightmareAftershockLLC
06-22-2013, 09:07 AM
+1 to both of you.

necrogrind
06-22-2013, 09:16 AM
We all enjoy displaying a macabre desire for scaring people and creating pieces of art to escape the every day grind. That's why people like horror in the first place, to escape the dailymisfortunes and frustrations.

That sucks about your wife, she didn't uphold her end of the bargain. Go bang her sister now.

graystone
06-22-2013, 11:21 AM
STOP IT ALL READY!!! YOUR ACTING LIKE A BABY! I could tell you instead of coming here and asking for help how about hit McDonalds! They hire daily! So does Burger King, or any other burger joint! Once again you have made nothing but rambles on how no one cares! Sad thing is many I am sure cares but simply can't help you! What an ass! Who are you to sit and judge anyone? You have plenty of time to come here and post your life story as well as Facebook only to basically say if you don't help me pay my bills then you don't care! HOW DARE YOU AND HOW DARE YOU USE YOUR CHILDS PHOTO AS A WAY OF ATTRACTING ATTENTION! I am sorry but you have pissed me off! I felt bad for you just as I feel bad for anyone in your situation but you have crossed the line with your " Poor Pitiful Me " post! This is total bullshit then pull a temper tantrum and say your leaving, good by, I am never coming back... REALLY Dude? Give us a break you got no more on your plate than anyone else! Hell I am dealing with a million dollars worth of roof damage to my Haunt, an IRS audit from hell ( FYI your guilty until you prove yourself innocent ) and still trying to run my company and get married and you think you got problems! I don't need a poor pitiful me post, I don't need anyone to help me, and I don't need to make a big issue of it! I AM DEALING WITH IT AND WORKING TO GET IT ALL RESOLVED PLAIN AND SIMPLE! That's what an adult does! Now leave your wife, be thankful you have a beautiful healthy looking child you can hug and hold daily and go stay with a relative till your back on your feet and find some kind of a job you can do and SHUT THE HELL UP WITH ALL THIS!!!!! YOUR GOING TO FIND OUT THINGS ARE NOT AS BAD AS IT SEEMS WHEN COMPAIRED TO OTHER PEOPLE IN THE WORLD YOU SMART ASS!

HauntWorld I am sorry I guess I lost it. I just could not sit by and let this dude call people sorry or uncaring simply because they did not help. I seen it as an attack on the members of this site! As I have gotten older I have learned not to be so hot headed but sometimes that part of me comes out in defense of what's right! If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry but I have seen this going on for weeks! I have actually avoided reading it because of the complaints but today was just not the day!

Howie I hope you stay here and I hope your situation improves but enough is enough. Shane and it's I still wish you well.....

Deathwing
06-22-2013, 12:01 PM
Maybe it's time to delete the entire thread it's turned out to be a completely botched attempt, no utter failure, for securing assistance.

Howie, I think you are your own worse enemy. The more you talk and write the more you distance people from your cause.
I think that if anyone was in the place to help they've have done it already and reading anymore will anger people and turn them off.

You should like you are very young, like 23 years old I think it's time to man up and find a way to better your situation. Your family isn't nor was it ever other haunters, family is blood. Like Shane said find family and stay with them until you get back on your feet. Take the first job ANYWHERE that's hiring and build back up your life. Then you will restore your dignity and pride in being a man and provider because you did it yourself, for yourself.

I wish you luck, I sincerely do.

Jake

screamforadream
06-22-2013, 12:04 PM
I'm not interested in reading the novel this head became but.....I can't help myself from saying....

NO ONE PANIC. SHANE'S ONLY ACTUALLY WORKED UP OVER PAULA DEAN.

It's okay Shane, I understand how hurt this whole Paula Dean thing has made you, and we, as a community are here for you!

(Ohhhh I'm either gonna get a verbal bitchap or a big freakin LOL for that!) haha I couldn't resist Shane, sorry!

graystone
06-22-2013, 12:45 PM
LMAO that too!!!! Now don't get me started! Shane and it's ughhhhhhhh!

austind
06-22-2013, 01:31 PM
We still love you Shane, maybe not as much as Paula Dean, but there is still love there. Can you cook like Paula?

NightmareAftershockLLC
06-22-2013, 02:08 PM
See it's weird because I PAY for insurance. 104 a month as an employee of a company, or 189 a month as an individual, and it would have covered everything you have gone through.

Guess you shouldn't have skipped the part of the lesson where insurance is a necessary evil for issues like this.

Shit luck, but you brought most of these medical issues onto yourself.

necrogrind
06-22-2013, 03:32 PM
for backers for my Kickstarter art project? I won't lie I need $$$ for fencing materials, new tombstones, pigs blood, and lighting. I'm down for any amount.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/467905390/halloween-huanted-front-yard

graystone
06-22-2013, 03:39 PM
We all are trying to say we do not need to see this anymore Howie. Why continue being an ass if you put as much effort in finding a job as you do here trying to force your problems on everyone else you would be a CEO of a company! No one needs this you just can't seem to let it go even though you said you would not post anymore. Again just move on and focus on what's important and that's getting healthy, finding a job, and focusing on your child. Shane and it's please for the last time we got the message!

Jolly Pumpkin
06-22-2013, 03:42 PM
XdofmoYcJNE

Darkangel
06-22-2013, 03:45 PM
There it is. Noah wins first place for best post of 2013 to me.

DA

Howie Slobber Erlich
06-22-2013, 04:27 PM
You should all be happy now! I deleted all my posts like you wanted!

To the friends on this board who supported me, I thank you more than you will ever know, from the bottom of my heart! Those on the board who wanted to but just can't. Thank you too as well. Many of you at least wished me well and said that you care about me. To the people who would never give me anything for any reason. It's OK I understand and am sorry you have so many problems with me. To who ever I upset, angered, insulted or anything else that I have been accused of, I am sorry and never meant to do that.

However, to the people on this board who ripped me and criticized me and put me down, and called me names, and who were verbally assaulting me, and who acted more childish than ever could. I hope you take a long look at yourselves in the mirror and think, "what would I do if I come down with more than 5 disibilatating health problems and diseases, all within 3 years. I am forced to sell my haunted attraction because I am too ill to do things up to par the way my customers deserve. Are hospitalized several different times in horrible pain. Have surgeries to fix the pain that do not work. Live every day of your life for over 3 years in remarkable pain. Then slowly start losing everything you have ever worked for. Your savings, your furniture, all of your valuables your truck, your house and your family." What lengths would you go to in order to try to prevent this from happening?. You would do everything you could even down as low as to ask for help from the people who you have cared about, supported and spent your life around for almost 30 years. For a handful of them to slap you in the face and put you down for what ever reason and not give two poops about wether you live or die. I'll tell ya, it's a great feeling. I hope that none of you ever have to go through this. But if you do, I hope you remember how you talked to me and put me down and criticized my efforts to try to save his family, and think wow, maybe I treated him a bit harsh. Maybe he was just trying to help his family.

NO, I am not dyeing from Cancer yet. But I am suffering and in severe pain every day. I am sorry that I had no choice and I regret ever thinking that people in this industry cared for another veteran of this community.

Sincerely ,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich

graystone
06-22-2013, 04:38 PM
I think I speak for us all we wish you well!!!!! Just always remember YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS WORLD WHO IS DOWN ON THEIR LUCK OR WILL YOU BE THE LAST ONE SADLY! When things get better come back and fill us in so we can all smile and say whewwwww glad that's over and he's doing so much better! And all of Howies friends you all know you can call, email or talk to him on Facebook :) Shane and it's good luck!

Tater
06-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Shane

I cant love you enough for saying what you said...My dad is suffering from Polymyasystis which could result in a double lung transplant but you dont see him starting a kickstarter or doing the woe is me card....he is out there working his ass off so he can pay his bills

graystone
06-23-2013, 06:55 AM
The point I was trying to make to Howie who just did not or would not accept the fact was 1. We get it hes on hard times and if we can help we will. 2. As bad as he thinks he has it there is always someone in worse shape. Hope your dad kicks it and gets better! Shane and it's see Howie your not the only one.

graystone
06-23-2013, 07:17 AM
You should all be happy now! I deleted all my posts like you wanted!

To the friends on this board who supported me, I thank you more than you will ever know, from the bottom of my heart! Those on the board who wanted to but just can't. Thank you too as well. Many of you at least wished me well and said that you care about me. To the people who would never give me anything for any reason. It's OK I understand and am sorry you have so many problems with me. To who ever I upset, angered, insulted or anything else that I have been accused of, I am sorry and never meant to do that.

However, to the people on this board who ripped me and criticized me and put me down, and called me names, and who were verbally assaulting me, and who acted more childish than ever could. I hope you take a long look at yourselves in the mirror and think, "what would I do if I come down with more than 5 disibilatating health problems and diseases, all within 3 years. I am forced to sell my haunted attraction because I am too ill to do things up to par the way my customers deserve. Are hospitalized several different times in horrible pain. Have surgeries to fix the pain that do not work. Live every day of your life for over 3 years in remarkable pain. Then slowly start losing everything you have ever worked for. Your savings, your furniture, all of your valuables your truck, your house and your family." What lengths would you go to in order to try to prevent this from happening?. You would do everything you could even down as low as to ask for help from the people who you have cared about, supported and spent your life around for almost 30 years. For a handful of them to slap you in the face and put you down for what ever reason and not give two poops about wether you live or die. I'll tell ya, it's a great feeling. I hope that none of you ever have to go through this. But if you do, I hope you remember how you talked to me and put me down and criticized my efforts to try to save his family, and think wow, maybe I treated him a bit harsh. Maybe he was just trying to help his family.

NO, I am not dyeing from Cancer yet. But I am suffering and in severe pain every day. I am sorry that I had no choice and I regret ever thinking that people in this industry cared for another veteran of this community.

Sincerely ,

Howie "Slobber" Erlich

NO ONE ASKED YOU REMOVE ANYTHING THEY ASKED YOU TO CHILL WE ALL GOT THE POINT YOU NEEDED HELP JUST AS MANY DO!!! Also your still being an ass by suggesting people are sorry for not helping you! Also NO ONE RIPPED OR CRITICIZED YOU OR PUT YOU DOWN! They just don't need a play by play of your life soap opera! We all agreed we feel your pain and situation but what more do you want? Why not be positive? why be so negative can you not find one good thing in your life? I bet if you just look around and accept it you will! Lastly no one is acting more childish than YOU!!! YOU HOWIE ARE ACTING CHILDISH! Lastly take your own advice and take a long look at yourself! Shane and it's just chill with the cheap shots!

Frightener
06-23-2013, 05:17 PM
...what....da'fawk .... happened here? O>o

I've been trying to catch up on the threads (been living and working, trying to get ahead etc) because I've had no play time.

I dont' know what happened. I'm sorry you're having troubles. As been said, you are DEFINITELY not the only one having troubles. After my ex went crazy, ran the haunt into the ground during season, not paying rent like she said and causing an illegal foreclosure (they locked the doors and put notes up saying anything taken will be considered theft and prosecution etc) I lost everything. I escaped with the truck which right now I owe $500 and it's behind again, may be repo'd, I also got about 20% of my clothing. 3 pairs of pants, a few shirts (mostly the haunt shirts), pair of biker boots (HD) that are uncomfortable to work / walk in all the time, a few haunt things which I've been selling / trying to sell and $15,000 in bills. Lost our home, our classic cars etc.

Next week, I will be homeless. Living in my truck, if I still have it. I have a job, the only people that has hired me so far is Dominos. I make $250 a check for 2 weeks, and some nights I make $15 in tips and gas money, and sometimes I makes $50. All my bills are late and going to collectors. I have a friend who took me in and is now, NOT renewing his lease because his landlord pissed him off, and he's moving back in with his parents. That's it. I get to see my kid about once a month for a few hours. Because of scheduling conflicts. She gets out of class / therapy either 5pm or 6pm and I work almost every night driving pizzas. Most days I'm off? Sunday. SHe's either at church, or they're visiting someone. My days off change, so yes, it's very hard to even feel like a good father at this point.

I have $180 and I'm fixing to go watch a movie. Why? because $8 ain't gonna keep my truck from repo and seeing a cool movie just may help keep me sane. Plus, its only like a minute away so fuel isn't a problem here, lol. It's getting worse. Factories aren't hiring and the 'great jobs' wont hire me cus of my felony. I'm literally inches away from being homeless and vehicleless with no way around, and nowhere to go. My mom has my brother and his whole family living with her in a 2 room retirement house. And it's 45 min's away. New job. If I could get my truck paid for, it'd be much easier.

My whole pint on this man, is some of us, REALLY FEEL YOUR PAIN! No, I don't have cancer (saw it mentioned) but I have 3 bad discs, I can't live more than 50lbs and not SUPPOSE to lift more than 20lbs anymore. I have dyslexia and other learning disabilities which makes jobs hard for me. I have a hiatal hernia that needs surgery, it's causing problems. Having.. well lets just say other bad medical problems which I can't afford to get checked out atm. I FEEL IT!

So please, never feel like you are alone. You're NOT the only one hurting, you're NOT the only one having it rough. The tragic tail of my story has yet to start going back up into positive directions. I have access to 2 tractor trailer rigs which can be considered 'mine' without ability to sell them. I can use them for w/e type of haunt I want. So, I have an option, but have to sell my truck and take a HUGE risk / gamble of making some form of cash this year.

You're not alone. Good luck to you and I truly hope things start getting better for you. Some of us, do care. and I have NO IDEA who you are.

Dewayne

NightmareAftershockLLC
06-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Dewayne, your outlook on the movie thing is probably one of the best I've ever heard.

I know this sounds like I'm patronizing, but honestly, that was like a major revelation for me. I'm a government employee and with the sequestration they are furloughing us. Bills are going to get tight and quick...

But your theory and thoughts on 8 bucks won't keep the bill collectors from coming is mind blowing.... I actually am smiling ear to ear. We all have our own miserable issues, but enjoying the little things 1) won't break the bank 2) WILL keep you sane.

Great post, thanks so much for the uplifting outlook sir!!

-Keegan

graystone
06-23-2013, 05:41 PM
What a great outlook you have! I hope things get better for you just as I did for Howie! I hope he reads this maybe he will see that he acted way out of line. He could for sure take some pointers from you! Wish you the best and I truly believe things will get better! Shane and it's I am smiling from ear to ear as well!

Howie Slobber Erlich
06-23-2013, 05:58 PM
Frightener, I sent you a PM.

graystone
06-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Howie sent you a pm! Talk to him and help him see that life is more than this! Shane and it's things can only get better!

Marr Branch
06-23-2013, 07:45 PM
My uncle has Terminal lung cancer. He has never asked anybody for money or sympathy. He still works 3 days out of a week, as a general manager of a radio station. He was diagnosed 2 years ago with a expectancy of 8 to 12 months. He has something called pride, something alot of this country has lost or never had.

Marr Branch
06-23-2013, 07:57 PM
Give me money. My dick bends to the left because I masturbate with my right hand all the time. The whore down the street said she could straighten it out for 100 bucks. Can you please spare a dime?

graystone
06-23-2013, 08:12 PM
If anything here this should make you feel better that many just proved my point! There are so many far worse off than you. Shane and it's I still wish the best for you!

graystone
06-24-2013, 09:31 AM
All of this because I asked him to stop telling people their sorry or don't care because they can't donate or donate more! WTH is this dude? He can type message after message on his health and find every reason in the world why he can't work but he clearly has nothing wrong with his hands!!!! Does this look like a sick man to you? This is just one of several where he messaged me and I replied. Again I'm simply asking him to stop! Now I think more is going on than we all know or care to know........ Everyone asked him to chill yet this is a man who needs help paying his bills? He needs help in the head! All because I asked him nicely to chill I was very caring and concerned but dang!!!! I feel as I was nice and tried to be as tasteful as I could until he ticked me off and I let him have it but did you guys think I was in the wrong for asking him to chill? He's removed all of his comments but the ones who have seen what he put can say I was being nice, caring and was concerned for everyone involved? Shane and it's you make the call!

Yow win! Happy now you dumb fuck? You are a total scum bag! You are as uncaring as anyone can be. You make assumptions based on nothing. I won't respond anymore because you simply are not worth my time anymore. But let me just say one last thing, Karma is a bitch and the type of self absorbed, unknowledgeable person who gets some sick pleasure out trying to run down someone who wether you believe it or not has stated nothing but the truth about my problems, will surely find out all about Karma, if your god actually exists. Your next confession you may want to ask your priest if how you treated me the last two days god would approve of. Your a real good Christian man aren't you? I can only pray now that you face the challenges that I am going through someday. In fact at this point, I hope your haunted house which I now remember you don't care what your customers think of, roof comes boldly crashing down upon your head. But, I hope it doesn't kill you, instead I hope it leaves you paralyzed and unable to work for 3 years. Then I'll text you to get a fucking job!

I forgive you of you ignorance, god be with you!

graystone
06-24-2013, 09:38 AM
You make the call. I still feel sorry for this guy because he's not playing with a full deck and like I say I have never removed a post that's Larry's call even though I can. I got complaints and I addressed it and been catching hell from him ever since. It's more to me than meets the eye but I addressed that with him in private messages ( after he contacted me ) and did not do it here but I am past dealing with this Larry or Allen can take up from here. Shane and it's I tried and now I am tired!

Darkangel
06-24-2013, 09:49 AM
After reading that message, wishing you get paralyzed, plus with the multitude of typos lol I say he gets banned.

DA

Howie Slobber Erlich
06-24-2013, 10:43 AM
All the people who are judging me based on one persons opinion should really think about the fact that he tells and shows you what he wants you to see and hear. If anyone would like to see the PM's that he sent me and the responses I sent him, please PM me. I will be glad to show you. He criticized me while I was trying to do the only thing left to do, ask for help. I was encouraged to put a post updating my situation from 2 respected community leaders who are trying to help me out. That is what I did. I had not posted anything about this in the last month prior except to answer one persons question. He shows you the last response to one of his PM's that sounded and actually was in very poor taste. But after all the name calling and accusations he made of me in the other PM's I finally lost it. He has had some sort of vendetta against me for a long time. Just search older threads and look at some of his responses to me in the past. I may be a lot of things, but I am not a liar, scammer or crazy. I apologize to anyone offend by that private message that Shane felt the need to show you. I refrained from showing the one ones he sent me, But as I said I will gladly show anyone who wants to them, just ask.

He, for some reason is simply trying to make me look like a bad guy. Don't be sheep and believe everything he tells you because a lot of it is complete BS. I came hear to ask for some help in a time of need, from a community of which I have been a part of for 27 years. Do I know that other people have it harder than me? Of course, I never suggested any different. Do I know that most people are having their own problems? Of course, I never suggested they didn't. Did I demand people give me money? Absolutely not in fact I made it quite clear in almost every post that if you had a few extra buck to help, I could really use some help, that's all. I do not know what is so horrible about that. I only became defensive after I was being criticized and called names like anyone would do. In my update I made it perfectly clear that this would be my final time posting about my situation. But Shane just could not let it go. He still can't let it go. He continued sending PM's and posting how much of a con man I must be, even after I asked him repeatedly to remove the entire thread if it was upsetting people. As he keeps telling everyone, he has the power to do so but is choosing not to. The only reason is to keep spurring on hatred towards me. I am not the one who won't let it go. He just seems to always need the last word.

I am sick. I can't work. I have tried everything I can to help my own situation. And simply asked for help from anybody who could. Once again, I ask Shane, Larry or who ever else has the power, to please remove this thread so nobody has to be hurt or offended any more. And if the powers be find that I am such a horrible person that deserves to be removed from this site, than I guess I will just have to accept that as well.

It would be nice if some of the people on this board who know me and my real situation could please stand up and make a post on my behave so that people do not have to believe what Shane is spouting off about me. Please someone tell the truth about my conditions and my abilities at this point of my life. maybe the vendors who asked me to post the update or anyone of you who I personally know. If not I understand that you don't want to get involved and be shunned by the community.

In any case, I still appreciate the people who have helped me and who have wished me well. I hold nothing against anyone except someone who has made it his person mission to cause me ever more pain.

Howie "I am not a liar" Erlich

NightmareAftershockLLC
06-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Enough. Jesus enough. Stop this stupid posting war.

Jolly Pumpkin
06-24-2013, 11:07 AM
LZ0KNI18Udc

graystone
06-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Howie I never said I did not respond but every thing you have is a response to messages you SENT ME! Like I said I only responded to your messages and you right I slammed you! I Don't deny it one bit!. Guys like I say I am done I made my point. I still see this as a scam because no one in his shape can keep this up! Shane and it's I am done from this point!

Deathwing
06-24-2013, 04:05 PM
LZ0KNI18Udc

Noah your time is impeccable yet again!

Jake

Marr Branch
06-24-2013, 06:21 PM
I just want someone to laugh at my last reply. I thought it was funny as hell when i typed it.

graystone
06-24-2013, 06:58 PM
LMAO good all of you!!!! LMAO now we all have laughed lol!

Marr Branch
06-24-2013, 07:52 PM
I am the one that called bullshit to start with. Look at the 1st page of this post.

Frightener
06-25-2013, 04:11 PM
Give me money. My dick bends to the left because I masturbate with my right hand all the time. The whore down the street said she could straighten it out for 100 bucks. Can you please spare a dime?

lmao.

Wow, that's so weird tho... cus i'm right handed and my twists to the RIGHT! Though I twist it to the left during, .... explain that one!

:P

Shane and it's.... Ohh wait, I'm not Shane :P

Marr Branch
06-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Now I remember why I should not drink and post on Hauntworld.

HauntLover
07-14-2013, 09:52 PM
He lost my support when he wrote, "Frankly, it seems the ones who are complaining, could afford to send a little help our way but will never do that." Really dude? Really? Shane was right to shut this child up.

Allen H
07-15-2013, 05:24 AM
This thread has been a crappy volitile thread from inception. for two weeks it has been quiet- please dont post on it- especially if your comment has the chance to stir the wasps nest up again.

Please no one else post on this.
Allen H