PDA

View Full Version : HauntedHouseOnline... Rolling NOW / EMAIL ME

drfrightner
06-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Okay hopefully this makes to everyone ... my findhauntedhouses.com/hauntedhouseonline.com or rather my haunted house directory has been broken for weeks now. I paid a new company to build a new backend and they have finished it.

We also uploaded a newer version of CF to CF7MX so the site will run new features. Some people have emailed me saying you can't upgrade your account, change your account or whatever... that all is about to change.

I can now start to upload your featured banners, upgrade your listings, and within the next day or two you will be able to start logging in again and changing your account. We're adding new features folks like embedding YOUTUBE videos for your haunt, stuff like that... but you need to give me a couple more days and you can start updating and I will start updating.

HERE IS WHAT I ASK YOU... IF YOU BOUGHT a featured banner START EMAILING ME YOUR BANNERS NOW OR AGAIN!!!

They must be 468x60 jpeg or gif... you must also tell me the url of the site the banner will point to and lastly remind me what states and slots you purchased.

Also tell me if you upgraded your listings to a featured listings...

START EMAILING THIS TO ME NOW!

TODAY!

I will start updating next week! Email this information to me directly at darkrides@sbcglobal.net (mhtml:{EF635B1C-3C5D-4B64-82DF-B83C7E82CF5F}mid://00004300/!x-usc:mailto:darkrides@sbcglobal.net)

Thanks
Larry Kirchner
www.HauntWorld.com (mhtml:{EF635B1C-3C5D-4B64-82DF-B83C7E82CF5F}mid://00004300/!x-usc:http://www.hauntworld.com/)