PDA

View Full Version : T Shirts for Gift Shop

Kenton
05-30-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi All,
In the past, I supplied my gift shop with a nice selection of T Shirts from JSR. My understanding is they are now trimming down their Netherworld line and not replenishing any stock or any new designs. Does anyone know of a shirt supplier that can fill that void. Can't seem to find any place with the same type on line.
Thanks for the help.
Kenton

Nightmare in the Country
38368 S County Road 195
Woodward OK

www.nightmareinthecountry.com

john haines
09-07-2013, 09:15 PM
you said you had several designs. Please, let me know. thank you !!!! I am from pennsylvania and love to wear out of town haunt T-shirts. People always ask about them, like, "where is this place" they are great conversation starters. let me know ! thank you. JOHN

john haines
09-07-2013, 09:17 PM
info has to be here somewhere in these forums. go to headless horseman haunt in new york state. info should be there. hope this helps. they do nice work I have been told. GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON !!!!! JOHN

Trepidation acres
09-08-2013, 12:42 AM
info has to be here somewhere in these forums. go to headless horseman haunt in new york state. info should be there. hope this helps. they do nice work I have been told. GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON !!!!! JOHN

Sunshine tees is the name of their company, not much info on their site but you can email them.

TheDelMORGUEstHouse
09-08-2013, 05:15 PM
Hey Kenton

I design custom shirts to fit all budgets. I have a few on my fb page Sudden Death Studios.

We can design or reproduce any design

let me know

Regards
Corey
Sudden Death Studios
WE GIVE THE BOOGIEMAN NIGHTMARES