PDA

View Full Version : New Midnight Syndicate "Monsters of Legend" CD coming July 19th

Midnight Syndicate
06-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Hello all,

We just announced a July 19th release date for our new classic-horror-inspired CD, "Monsters of Legend."

I think you'll find it useful for queue lines and parking lot music as well as any classic horror-themed scenes you may have. There's a good deal of outdoor sounds blended into the music as well you might find intriguing. Most of all, it should be just a lot of fun to listen to. Our goal is to make you feel like you've entered the world of the classic Universal and Hammer Horror Films of yesteryear. We're even doing a limited (250) run 12" vinyl version! (Perfect for all haunts running multiple turntables at their events :) )

I've attached a preview of the artwork. Featuring some original images from classic Universal Studios films.

Allen H
06-22-2013, 12:07 AM
I will have a Classic monster themed haunt this year, so I plan on using this as my soundtrack. Gonna be fun.
Allen H

Front Yard Fright
06-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Very eager to hear it! Will you be releasing any samples before releasing?

Midnight Syndicate
06-22-2013, 08:58 AM
Allen - That's great! I think there will be a lot on there for you to work with!

Zach - Yes, we will. Beginning late next week and then every other week or every week afterwards we'll be posting stuff. I'll try and post something here but you can also follow us on Facebook or Twitter. That's first place we post news and such.

MDKing
06-22-2013, 11:06 AM
Ed put me down on any ore-order list if you have one. Looking forward to this one as you know!

Allan

Midnight Syndicate
06-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks! We're going to start pre-orders in a week or so. Just gearing everything up right now and putting together some new merch!

Allen H
06-22-2013, 10:21 PM
Here are a few pics from the last time I did my black and white show. I cant wait for the new CD. color pics of Black and white movie monsters.

Midnight Syndicate
06-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Awesome... and unique.

remyghost
06-24-2013, 10:07 AM
I have always wanted to be in a black and white makeup and costume! Thanks for posting those pics, Allen. Hoping the new Midnight Syndicate CD will get my creative juices flowing!

Midnight Syndicate
06-27-2013, 01:15 PM
We just uploaded "It Lives!," the first preview track from the "Monsters of Legend" CD.

http://youtu.be/-W1JKLWqocI

The video features some of the images that inspired the track. At the end, there's a quick montage which gives you a little taste of what's to come....

I should note this is one of the shortest tracks on the disc but it gives you a good idea of the flavor of some of the CD. The disc clocks in at over 65 minutes, so there's definitely lots of variety.

robert
07-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Just listen to "It's Alive".......... Great stuff. Can't wait for the full CD.

St. Kevin
07-03-2013, 01:51 AM
July 19th needs to hurry the Hell up and get here!

remyghost
07-03-2013, 03:44 PM
Can't wait to build props with this CD playing!

Midnight Syndicate
07-05-2013, 11:38 AM
Thanks for all the posts and comments. We appreciate it.

I just wanted to post here that we have begun taking pre-orders for the "Monsters of Legend" CD at the Midnight Syndicate Store www.midnightsyndicate.com/cds.htm. We have a CD version as well as a collector's edition 12" vinyl version which is kind of cool for the old school audio buffs or for haunts that have multiple turntables in their attractions :)

We also have a new classic horror t-shirt design available in our T-SHIRT SECTION (www.midnightsyndicate.com/buyshirts.htm) along with REPRINTS of some of our OLDER POPULAR DESIGNS. I've posted a pic of the new shirt below.

Allen H
07-06-2013, 11:15 AM
I ordered!

Midnight Syndicate
07-06-2013, 11:37 AM
I ordered!

Thank you!

screamline studios
07-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Thank you!So many years of great stuff Now more!! Bring it boys and thank you.

BruiseMuse
07-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Can't wait for the listening party!

Badger
07-08-2013, 12:33 PM
We have info on the listening party July 18th on the next Big Scary Show due out this Friday for anyone in the greater Cleveland area...

Badger
07-12-2013, 11:26 AM
In addition, Ed has sent us 2 additional tracks from the new CD that will be on this weekend's show. So if you want more than the 2 minute teaser that was released last week, tune in...

robert
07-12-2013, 01:50 PM
I just listened to "Carriage Ride". Refreshing stuff in a wonderfully morbid way. Simply can't wait for the full album.

Midnight Syndicate
07-12-2013, 02:30 PM
I just listened to "Carriage Ride". Refreshing stuff in a wonderfully morbid way. Simply can't wait for the full album.

Thank you Robert!

FEARnet just posted "Carriage Ride," the 2nd preview track from the upcoming "Monsters of Legend" CD on their website. You can check it out exclusively here - http://www.fearnet.com/news/news-article/exclusive-music-premiere-hear-midnight-syndicates-new-track-carriage-ride

Additionally, if you tune into the Big Scary Show tonight, you'll be treated to 2 MORE brand new preview tracks including an atmospheric sound effect piece called "Unexpected Cargo" that I think will work great for a water-themed scene.

drfrightner
07-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Hey I want a copy! Larry

Midnight Syndicate
07-15-2013, 10:56 AM
Hey I want a copy! Larry

Absolutely!

I'll never forget those HauntWorld videos you used our music in. They turned A LOT of haunters on to us when we first started out! Hope you like this new one!

Darkangel
07-15-2013, 03:12 PM
If love to see more classic type hauntworld videos with midnight syndicate music from new album and the early stuff too

DA

Midnight Syndicate
07-17-2013, 11:11 AM
If love to see more classic type hauntworld videos with midnight syndicate music from new album and the early stuff too

DA

That would be great!

--

We've just unleashed one more preview track from the album. The track is called "Lord of the Realm" and you can hear it exclusively on BLOODY DISGUSTING.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3243303/exclusive-stream-midnight-syndicates-lord-of-the-realm/

You can really hear the classic Hammer Films influence on this one. I think between all of the preview tracks we've released, you can get a pretty good idea of what the disc sounds like and where we're going with this. On the other hand, there is so much more music to share, so we're pretty excited about that.

"Monsters of Legend" is released THIS FRIDAY!

Ed