PDA

View Full Version : "That's Wut Yoo Get!"

Jim Warfield
06-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Friday night I had 4 teenage girls plus another 7 people in town for classes at Campbell Center, all museum professionals who happened to be studying "Mount Making", as in manniquins!
They were a really fun group but the most memorable incident during the tour (besides when all the guys in the group kept screaming like wimmen!) was in the back yard when I told how the inside of my lip had to be sewn up after the sausage semi ran over me the one guy trying to be a smart-azz said, "Is that wut happened to your face?"...nobody laughed.....suddenly an unexpected thing occurred right in his "face" (because I secretly pushed a small button), he screamed and jumped/jerked loudly...his compatriot standing next to me, 20 feet away from him said, "That's wut yoo get."
tonight 4 young women were here , one has been through the place 35? times?
I really scared her AND her friends with something new but once wasn't good enough, a few minutes later I said, "and now by popular request.." I did the same thing again with the same results!
I think most people can be scared twice by the same experience because they don't expect it to happen a second time!
Anybody else think this or do this?
It's FUN! (and successfully getting them on the same thing shows them who is in control, and it sure ain't them!)

redcrowdesign
06-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Gotta be careful when I visit the raven's grin, it seems like there are tricks and traps everywhere! LOL

"hey Jim, what's that on your face?"
*bzzzzzz*(Jim pushes a button)
*armando falls through a trap door* "I was talking about the guacamole staaaaaaaaaaaaiin!!" LMAO

Seriously, the raven's grin is going to be one of the first haunts I will visit if I go up there to the states, I'll try to be a good patron Jim.

Frighteners Entertainment
06-11-2007, 08:31 PM
I need to know Jim....If I drive 6 hrs to get there,...can I spend th night?

Jim Warfield
06-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Norman Bates is not the mayor of Mount Carroll but Carl Bates is!
I originally began as a haunted bed&breakfast but gave that up many eons ago.
The one motel at the edge of town may or may not be in business right now.
I called it "The Deadman Motel" after a guy died there in a room and it took them a month to figure it out. Good thing the air conditioner was left "on", it was warm weather!
His month's rent came due, they didn't like "Deadbeats!"
Ask Damon Carson about his experience crashing on the couch here on his way back from Transworld..........
......and I had nothing to do with what he saw that night.....but if I knew how to do that stuff like he saw I would have the best special effects of any haunted attraction ever!
Yes, it's a real haunted house.
It is a double-edged sword, you will lose as many customers saying this as you gain.

damon carson
06-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Yes its all very true!!! All within a matter of say 30 minutes to an hour of helping Jim that night strange things began to happen and they continued through the night. Jim is a very brave soul to live in such a place! He jokes my friend Kevin and I ran out in the middle of the night in fear! Maybe we did but I will never admit it Jim!!!!
Damon