PDA

View Full Version : The Coolest Home Haunt I've Ever Seen... Ready on!

drfrightner
06-21-2007, 01:17 AM
qIez-vboMaMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIez-vboMaM

drfrightner
06-21-2007, 01:18 AM
Watch that and tell me if that isn't the coolest home haunt you've ever seen!!!!

Its pretty far!!! I've seen home haunts better like Haunted Overload and others, but I'm talking about making your home look like a real haunted house, like its alive!

Amazing!!!

Larry

Nightgore
06-21-2007, 04:43 PM
WOW... the ghost are REALLY cool! Nice video, thanks for sharing this. -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
06-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Is this the same guy that has the Christmas light display that you tune your car radio in and the lights flash to Manham SteamRoller? I think it is, way cool. Think what he could do if he opened a Haunt!

Jolly Pumpkin
06-21-2007, 09:32 PM
Speaking of Christmas displays. Anyone in here big into Christmas. I actually worked as a mascot at a themepark in Cincinnati during their Christmas event and the Summer for 2 years. Boy I can remember coming home from a long day of working in 90 degree weather. Add 15 degrees and that's how hot it is inside. The most water weight I ever lost was 8 pounds in a day from just sweating. Anyway, below is a picture of my Christmas Display. It's in its fourth year and was just wondering if anyone else decorates big too. My Halloween display is pretty large also. Fog machines, strobe lights, you name it. I plan on syncronizing my display this year using Light O Rama. It will take hours and hours depending on how many songs I want to do, but there really aren't that many syncronized displays in Ohio. The most famous of course is Carson Williams of Mason, OH.

damon carson
06-22-2007, 10:16 AM
That was really cool ! Thanks for showing us that!
Damon

Jim Warfield
06-22-2007, 09:51 PM
I was wondering how neat it would be if using an audio pickup switch and relays maybe I could wink and blink my outside house lights to be synchronised with the drunks puking in my parking lot in October.
Wouldn't THAT be incredible! (It might even force some of them to take the "Cure"?)
Maybe bright banks of alternating pink and orange spot lights?

RoguesHollow
06-24-2007, 02:35 PM
This is a very cool video! I am amazed at the amount of time this guy put into it. It makes me want to step up my home display this year:)

William
06-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Good haunt. However, It was given too much credit, It won pretty much all the home haunt awards for 2005. I have seen many better home haunts like DC Cemetary, Davis Graveyard, Haunted Overload. I am doing a yard haunt for 2007 and after I show you guys the video, you tell me if this is not the best home haunt you have ever seen. It will be.

Nightgore
06-24-2007, 10:34 PM
I wouldn't consider it a haunt... more of a display. -Tyler

Scottzilla
06-26-2007, 06:56 PM
So did he have to ask his across-the-street neighbor if he could put a projector in his front yard?

Update: Apparently that's exactly what he did. I found another YouTube page showing the actual video he projected as well as telling a tale of how his cool neighbor moved and the new one wouldn't let him use her upstairs window as a projection booth any more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CWt8qOvaI&mode=user&search=