PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Horror Nights - Dead Silence house

Coasterbp
06-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Halloween Horror Nights is basing one of it's haunted houses this year on the movie Dead Silence.

Check it out.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/deadsilence.html

Should be an interesting house. I haven't seen the movie, but I guess I will check it out.

-=coasterbp

MindWerxKMG
06-26-2007, 01:48 PM
When I saw the film the first thought that came to mind was "great idea for a haunted house." Can't wait to see it during the HHN tour at IAAPA!

Nightgore
06-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Ok, someone has to go to the IAAPA tour this year of HHN and videotape the ENTIRE event... no detail spared! -Tyler

Raycliff Manor
06-26-2007, 06:10 PM
If you search using the words "Halloween Horror Nights" on Youtube, there is a lot of great video footage of the event!

Kel

SomeThingInTheIce
06-26-2007, 08:51 PM
I go to HHN every year, it is the best Halloween event hands down. Just make sure you get the express pass, lines can get up to three hours and with 7 to 8 houses and the Bill and Ted show (can't go with out seeing B&T) and Scare Zones and lets not forget the BEER!!! you can run out of time fast. You can also do Stay & Scream and get a jump on everyone outside the park.

MDKing
06-27-2007, 10:30 AM
Looking at their site, it just goes to show how long the reach of Midnight Syndicate is now. When the big boys like Universal play your music, that's a big deal!!

Allan

Nightgore
06-27-2007, 11:32 AM
The Dead Silence music IS NOT MS... although MS music is on EVERY OTHER page of HHN!!! But why not, there music fits so well with the event and the fans love it! -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
06-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Speaking of MS, they gave a news release saying that they and Universal have teamed up to do something special this year, can't wait to see what it is.

MDKing
06-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Nightgore, I know that is not them but their website is loaded with MS music.

I'm glad to see it, and hear of the great news for the guys at MS they are all class acts!

Allan

Coasterbp
06-29-2007, 12:53 PM
USH & USF have announced that they have officially licensed the use of Freddy, Jason & Leatherface for this years Halloween Horror Nights as well!

Check it out!

www.halloweenhorrornights.com

This year is going to be intense!

-=coasterbp

MindWerxKMG
06-29-2007, 03:00 PM
In 2006 New Line had a booth at TW which was promoting New Line Cinema's new House of Horror brand. New Line partnered with Orlando-based International Creative Concepts Designs (ICC Designs) to create a series of haunted house attractions inspired by the company's legendary horror film franchises including A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Friday the 13th. I wonder if these will be the haunts that get installed along with the Dead Silence haunt,which I am very excited about!

Nightgore
06-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Could other parks boast these haunts... or were they made just for Universal? -Tyler

MindWerxKMG
06-30-2007, 02:51 AM
One of the attractions at Madame Tussauds in NYC is one of the New Line haunts. http://www.cityguidemagazine.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=8059

Quote from article...

"Madame Tussauds worked closely with New Line Cinema, creator of the three horror film franchises, to craft the multi-sensory environment.

“Chamber Live! Featuring House of Horrors” transports guests to the settings of three iconic horror film series: A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Friday the 13th. The chamber, which appeals to the most basic human senses of anticipation, suspense, and fear, features intricately designed sets and a cast of live actors, who are dressed as the terror masters themselves, Freddy, Leatherface and Jason."

chuck 602
07-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Just Got The Dvd And I Thought The Movie Kicked Ass! Real Old School 50's Style Ghost Story Type Stuff!!!! Loved It!!! Ending Was A Real Shocker!!!!! Must See!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

drfrightner
07-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Did anyone look at the Behind the Screams section... wow that was REALLY cool!

Everyone should have one of those on their site! Awesome job!

Larry

jason
07-02-2007, 07:14 AM
i'm am looking forward to going to horror halloween nights this october (besides that i'm off to check out disney and joe blasco's makeup school)!!

SomeThingInTheIce
07-02-2007, 03:28 PM
Great movie, can't wait to go through the house at Halloween Horror Nights.

Jim Warfield
07-04-2007, 09:01 AM
but will Freddy, Jason & Co. be as able to sneak up on people now that they will have a metal plate hanging on their costumes?
Will they be front and back or just back? Will there be a yearly sticker so they can keep the same plate each year? Will the rear plate have to be illuminated?
Can I put my house name on a chromed frame on their rear plates?
I also like those red reflector-headed bolts to hold the plate on, they're neat!
Squirrelly -inquiring myndz wunt to no.
Just call me "Mr. Walnut-breath"!