PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else hear about this?

steve
07-05-2007, 11:09 AM
I heard that Rusty @ SPFXmasks is going to have a show special of $395 for MHC? Anyone know how much truth is behind that?

Jim Warfield
07-05-2007, 10:59 PM
I just hate it when guys named "Rusty" or named "Mark" go down my slide.

Dan Faupel
07-05-2007, 11:26 PM
Wow that is a wicked price Steve!...Rusty's masks are awesome, and well worth it...

Jim...funny you should mention!....a "Mark" on your slide will be an issue for you very soon!...we are putting a big group togther to come out there in a few weeks to visit the Grin again!...I'll be calling you to make a reservation for the tour and Hyde and Seek!...were bringing some newbies...I can't wait to see the look on their face when they go on the bad dream bed!

Jim Warfield
07-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Dan you will now find the Bad Dream Bed more user-friendly.
No, you will still be alone in the bed! (Except for that terrifying one bad dream sensation, of course!)
Towel Boys will not be standing by!

Barry
07-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Steve,
I will be happy to confirm that! I just haven't had time to make it out to the boards with it yet. Here is the official announcement:

SPFX Masks Announces $395 Show Special!

July 4, 2007, Columbus, Ohio

SPFX Masks, maker of extremely high quality wearable masks made from state-of-the-art silicone and designed to conform to your own face, has announced a SHOW ONLY special just for the Midwest Haunters Convention. Rusty Slusser, owner of SPFX Masks, says that he will have “over 30 masks available at a show only price of just $395!” These masks will feature custom paint schemes, unique additions, or other modifications that will make them truly one of a kind. Included in the selection of special will be the “Old Man”, “Thug”, and more! This show special will only be available July 14th & 15th during the Midwest Haunters Convention and will be available for cash-only sales. Don’t miss this opportunity to get your own SPFX mask and take your haunt and costuming to the next level! Go to www.spfxmask.com for more information and videos of all of the masks in action.

bodybagging
07-08-2007, 06:33 AM
I TOO WILL CONFIRM IT!!!!! I spoke with rusty last week about this AWESOME DEAL!!!!! Thanx RUSTY

steve
07-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Awesome. This is shaping up to be a pretty good show.

Rusty's masks are amazing.

Jonathan
07-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Its a great deal. Rusty has been telling me about this deal for some time.

So nows a better time to get to MHC just to get a mask. I may have to pick me up some more.