PDA

View Full Version : Walking with Dinosaurs

Matt Marich
07-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Looks like this show is touring North America, Larry its coming your way in August, take your kids! If you haven't seen this on You Tube, check it out. Its called Walking with Dinosaurs Live I believe.

Link to Tour:

http://www.dinosaurlive.com

jason
07-08-2007, 08:37 AM
WOW! that has left me speechless.

Jim Warfield
07-08-2007, 08:44 AM
A traveling dino exhibit in the Quasi-moto Cities placed a dino around a dark corner in their basement and "Automatic Haunted House!" Happened Right NOW!
This was maybe 20 years ago? Lots of fun!
A man from this town worked as a museum fund-raiser in a Georgia museum, of course the large majority of the increased funds came in the front door in increased admissions after the dino-builder got done with his outdoor creations.
The annual attendance tripled!
The dino-builder was well paid but he was worth every penny!
Anybody ever notice that the "Raven" hanging on the outside of the Ravens Grin Inn is a prehistoric pteradactly? This lesson of increased museum attendance wasn't lost on me 20 years ago!

drfrightner
07-10-2007, 03:14 AM
That thing is coming to St. Louis soon... I'm grabbing tickets. That looks awesome!!! My son (River) loves dinos, Godzilla you name it!

We'll check it out and let you know how it turns out!

Larry

mindtumor
07-10-2007, 06:15 AM
That is pretty cool, my daughter would like it but why the heck doesn't it come to Michigan?

Matt Marich
07-10-2007, 08:10 AM
I'm very jealous Larry! Could I be your son for one day?

SpFXChic
07-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Wow, I really hope that they come to Colorado on their tour. My son would be awestruck.

The behind-the-scenes video blew me away!