PDA

View Full Version : I thought I would give everyone an up-date

Mr. Haunt
07-10-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey everyone, well I have run out of time to open a haunt this fall. However as it sounds, I have found someone that is willing to fund my attraction. I have a few possible location's. So things are looking a little bit brighter for me.

It is a little dissapointing that there will not be a new haunt in Minnesota this fall. But I feel next fall (2008) will be our victory year. Don't worry, I will be here still talking to you all.

I hope to make it to TW next year and maybe meet some of you. I also plan on working at a haunt this fall to get a feel for some things and of course, ASK QUESTION"s.

I will need to start setting up a BOO CREW soon. So for thoughs who are in Minnesota and might be interested in working or helping out at my haunt, Let me know with a post or a PM. We are shooting for a large event, so the more help, the better we will be. But like I said, funding may not come next year, and if not it will be 2009. But I have a good feeling fall of 2008 is the time we will shine. I will be speeking with my funder from time to time. I also plan on finshing up a good business plan and writing sponsor requests and getting them in the mail by Thanksgiving.

Brian

Transfusion Tom
07-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Send me a PM to discuss in greater detail, there might be a way for you to get your haunt operating this year, or, in the least, next year.

-Tom

Jim Warfield
07-15-2007, 09:24 AM
"Tom", you aren't a front-man for a Vampire group just hoping to lure victims into a dark haunt business location are you?
100 people went in, only 85 came out!
"Boy they sure have realistic looking blood on the wals and floors in that place!"
(Insert evil laugh here~)

Transfusion Tom
07-15-2007, 03:50 PM
hahahahahahaha (Evil Laugh)