PDA

View Full Version : Screamline Studios thanks MHC

maverick005
07-16-2007, 08:09 PM
just wanted to take a few moments after recovering from this monsterous weekend, to say thanks to the producers, the volunteers, and attendees of the midwest haunters convention...we had a great time meeting alot of new friends and tipping a few adult beverages back with the old friends as well...your support at this show as well as at all the other shows keeps us going on those long nights...we hope to see you all at the next convention (either TW or hauntcon) where we can sit back, relax, and rot away while talking shop and tellin stories...

the screamline studios crew

jason, steve, and todd

drfrightner
07-16-2007, 11:07 PM
How did MHC go? How many people went? Larry

bodybagging
07-17-2007, 05:52 AM
MHC was a packed show floor!!!!
as a vendor, MHC was by FAR the best show I have sold at...... as a haunter, MHC was the best show I have attended...... JASON,TODD,STEVE..... was great seeing you again...... btw the fellow below was not only hurt but actually devasted that steve felt the need to bust his bubbles when all he really wanted to do was hang out with you reallly cool guys abit longer after the show.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v71/bodybagging/mhcvender_truck.jpg

Jonathan
07-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Love the balloons. hahahaha.

Screamline as always a blast vending next to you and you guys prob. left with nothing this year.

Also, thanks for the additions to enhance my booth. My daughter loved Horrificus. The pix of her with him are too funny and Steve the pix of your youngest Screamline Skull Cap Wearer.

But you guys were a hit and I think I saw so many Screamline Tees floating around It was the Screamline Fan Club.

drfrightner
07-17-2007, 03:03 PM
Sounds great! I'm glad to hear everyone had a great time!

Congrads to Kelly, Neena and Barry!

Larry

Frighteners Entertainment
07-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Sounds great! I'm glad to hear everyone had a great time!

Congrads to Kelly, Neena and Barry!

LarryYou forgot Kathy :)

screamlinestudios
07-18-2007, 06:46 PM
This is what happens to Gassy filled Latex balloon creatures that try to hitch a ride!

http://a905.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/l_a650a22f681307b2182c51033d14e7f0.jpg

Muahahaha!

drfrightner
07-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Wow that is cool!

Did anyone ever see the story about the all balloon haunted house?

Larry