PDA

View Full Version : IAAPA - Universal Horror Nights Social

twohlgemuth
08-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Fellow Haunters,I just booked our IAAPA tickets and the Universal Horror Nights Social. From the description the show is not in operation, but a behind the scenes look. I purchased 10 tickets for my crew and I must have been the first to purchase since it stated 90 out of 100 available. If that is true then if you want to see this I highly suggest you purchase your tickets ASAP.Here is the description of the Social.Date/Time: Thursday, Nov 15 [4:30 PM - 7:00 PM]Type: SessionCategory: Off Site Facility Tours Description: Take a very special tour to a very frightening place! Universal Orlando Resorts offers one of the best Halloween experiences in the business and this year IAAPA is offering a unique look behind the scenes of these thrilling attractions. From the Dungeon of Terror to the Psycho Path Halloween Horror Night leaves nerves frayed and hearts pounding. Universalís creative team will take you through their Halloween house and maize experience and will explore with you the design features, operational challenges and other aspects of managing a truly scary experience. You must be 16 years or older to participate.Max Per Reg: 1Available Qty: 90 out of 100Tony WohlgemuthSpookywoods.com

drfrightner
08-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Im going to get signed up for that one!!! Sounds great. Does that happen while the show is ongoing or before the show starts???

Thanks
Larry

twohlgemuth
08-07-2007, 07:39 PM
The Social is Thursday night during the show.