PDA

View Full Version : As ready as I can be for this coming season

xxxdirk
08-14-2007, 09:20 PM
Well, tonight we finished major work for this coming season until our move in day in early Sept. We have all our styrofoam walls carved and painted, we have built all the walls I am thinking we will need. We have even prepainted a bunch of those walls. Our props are all organized and in their boxes and said boxes are labeld. Now all that remains is some creative artwork on some walls to be painted and then early Sept we transport everything and start assembling, painting & lighting.
Hope all is going as smoothly for everyone else!

Dr Spooktakular
08-14-2007, 10:37 PM
how about some pics. of that styrofoam work?

Jim Warfield
08-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Good Luck Dirk!
(Do you have your red handkerchief knotted around that over-the-shoulder stick with the candy bars in it? THEN everything is ready!)

MMManiac
08-15-2007, 01:32 PM
dirk, cant wait to check out ATOLS this year. Let me know when things are up and going so I can come take a tour. We moved into our new house two weeks ago. We got most of our construction and painting done, now its time to decorate and detail everything.

stay in touch Sean

Tattoo
08-15-2007, 03:23 PM
All our best for a great season Ron! Hopefully we get a chance to see you this year.

Looking forward to seeing your new show this year Sean, or should I say neighbor! hehe

Take care,

Tattoo

xxxdirk
08-15-2007, 05:09 PM
I will try to put the pics here but I am not sure how... Ok, yeah it worked. The 1st pic is a mock up of our hell scene. Everything will be in red light. The 2nd pic actually should have gone 1st. A pic of the styrofoam carved, and painted. We had not airbrushed the cracks yet....

Bottom Pic is my newest baby "Wednesday" 1974 Caddilac. $1600 on ebay!! I had the neon (actually LEDs) and bought the tires...

xxxdirk
08-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Two more pics. Here is a pic of one of our actors in the hell set, and the second is a pic of the Zombies I bought from GoreGalore that will be in our Zombie area

Empressnightshade
08-16-2007, 06:46 AM
Ron!
It's so good to see you in the picture. Way to go on being good to go on your haunt. I wish that I could say the same.
Please, please keep us posted with pics. I love seeing them! :D

SpFXChic
08-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Ron, everything is looking good! :) Best wishes for a great season! You deserve a wonderful one after last year! Love the photo of the demon. :)

xxxdirk
08-16-2007, 03:50 PM
Sean, how did you get in so soon?, you have a year round place now?

Tattoo
08-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Terror on the Fox has been completely re-themed and re-built......we are about 95% done and will be starting on TORMENT (our second Attraction) very soon!

Our website has just been updated and Beaker made a sweet calendar for our schedule this year!

I am really looking forward to this season and Celebrating our 10 Year Anniversary!

We are also looking forward to the Terror on the Fox road trip that is happening during the second weekend in October, we are looking forward to having those of you traveling to see us as our guests!

Take care,

Tattoo

SomeThingInTheIce
08-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Dirk, very sweet, it looks like it's going to be great. I remember reading about the time you had last year, good to see things working out for the best.

xxxdirk
08-16-2007, 04:44 PM
mike, I am gonna be getting some mini lighhts from you guys for sure this year. I know they will add a lot to our rooms....

Tattoo
08-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Looking forward to seeing your Haunt this year Ron, the minispots are a lot of fun to work with, I think you'll like how versatile they are.

Take care,

Tattoo

xxxdirk
08-17-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah after last year anything will be better. Actually, I keep holding my breath. You ever have something going so well that you are wondering when the S$%T will hit the fan and everything will fall apart? That is my dread. So far EVERYTHING is going perfectly and things are really falling in place. Then again, maybe fate is making up to me for a rotten 06 and this year will be awesome...