PDA

View Full Version : Darkness 2007/Photos

drfrightner
08-25-2007, 03:25 AM
Hey Everyone... I know I've been in and out but its been a busy month for sure.

We're trying to get our two haunts open at the same time, while at the same time work on other peoples projects. Not easy.

Right now we're hard at work on both the Darkness and our new Haunted Scream Park ... Creepyworld.

I must say that The Darkness right now might be one of the best haunts ever created... its just looking so freakin awesome I can't even tell you. I tried to take a lot of photos but its not easy getting those photos to come across to show you the real details involved.

Over the past 3 days The Darkness has really taken shape... We will be finishing the place up next week I hope.

Here is a link to some photos I just uploaded. Take a look and let me know what you think...

http://scarefest.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7

I will be uploading some photos of Creepyworld soon and will be uploading even more of the Darkness when it becomes more complete.

Larry

MidnightEvil
08-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Looking Good Larry

UnDeRTaKer313
08-25-2007, 12:23 PM
wow, that is amazing.
are you going to add the behind the scenes videos that our on your website.
i cant click on them or load the viedo

TheNightMare
08-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Very nice. Looks great

damon carson
08-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Unbelieveable detail! Its really amazing, to say the least. The Darkness never fails me every year you all top yourselves thats for sure. That is why I come every year and why the Darkness is still my favorite haunted house!
Damon

SomeThingInTheIce
08-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Please tell me that the pig room smells as bad as it looks! If so you may want to give everyone a barf bag.lol. That was down right gross and is sure to freak people out.

mindtumor
08-25-2007, 07:15 PM
Looks good! Man I hate snakes.

SpFXChic
08-27-2007, 09:44 AM
Wow, Larry! Just, WOW!

Frankenhausers
08-28-2007, 09:17 AM
It simply is a blast !
Can't wait to haunt those halls
see you in october
Frank