PDA

View Full Version : Order Deadline

Gore Galore
09-09-2007, 06:20 PM
I just wanted to take a moment to express our gratitude to all our customers this year. We are extremely happy with the orders we have filled, and the orders we will be filling shortly. This has turned out to be our best year yet. And we hope you will be extremely happy with your costumes and zombies you have purchased.

Also, I just want to also say we are not accepting anymore orders for this season except those that are for delivery after Halloween. If you want a great discount on your orders for early next year. Please let me know. We are already accepting off season discounted orders. And we plan on selling everything we take to Vegas. So please feel free to contact us for a great price on these items.

The only items we are accepting orders for right now for 2007 delivery are CDs so if you are looking at adding the Sounds of Gore Series to your Haunt Library do it quick. We will not be accepting anymore orders at all after Oct 1st.

We hope everyone will understand our deadlines. We are doing our best to not have any 2007 orders we cannot fill.
The 2 main issues we have dealt with are.
1. Always doing our best to answer our customer service phone
2. Not having any order delivery failures.

We know that these 2 issues seem to be a serious problem within this industry and we are not going to be apart of this prevelant problem. We never have been and we never will be.

Thank you for your understanding and we wish everyone a wonderfully gory season.

bodybagging
09-10-2007, 12:09 PM
Kevin, GoreGalore is unsurpassed in the industry in the customer service !!! SEE YOU IN VEGAS!!!!!

Dan Faupel
09-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Glad to hear you guys had a great year Kev...You deserve it man! Hope next year is even better!

Gore Galore
09-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Rob,
thanks for the complements. I hope you are having a grand year.
And it will only get better when buyers begin to trust your company.

Dan,
Thanks for your support. I hope you also had a great year. Your work is definetely moving into theme park level. Obviously due to your showing at IAAPA.
Something we need to do more talking about.
Don't hesitate to call me in a few weeks.