PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gore Galore!

TrueDungeon
09-12-2007, 09:51 PM
I just wanted to post a quick thank you to Gore Galore for going out of their way to help me out. Kevin has been very cool and he far exceeded my expectations.

With all the very-necessary "bad" posts here about other companies, I thought I would try something positive for people to read. Most of the people I meet in the Haunt industry are awesome people, so don't let a few companies taint your view of the industry.

Good luck everyone with your 2007 season!

Barry
09-13-2007, 09:15 AM
Kevin is one of the great vendors in the industry. I also try to always share my good experiences. My list of great vendors I dealt with this year includes:

Dark Spectre - www.darkspectre.com
Oak Island - www.oakislandproductions.com
Mini Spotlight - www.minispotlight.com
Sinister Scents - www.sinisterscents.com
Evilusions - www.evilusions.com
Boo Crew Production - www.boocrewproduction.com
EFX-TEK - www.efxtek.com

Thanks for offering great products and delivery as promised!

Barry

TrueDungeon
09-13-2007, 09:34 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention Bert at mini-spotlight.com. He was a pleasure to work with as well, and he did some custom work for me at a VERY reasonable price (FREE!).

Gore Galore
09-14-2007, 07:49 AM
Jeff and Barry,

I don't know what to say. Thank you very much for your kind words. It really does mean alot. Normally the only feedback you get back is negative, but this is something special. You guys are great.

I understand all the negative posts on non delivering companies especially if they are not returning phone calls. Posting is a good way to keep people honest and if companies are doing the kinds of things I have seen posted then it is a good thing. Just please make sure and do everything you can before you post. You don't want to undully damage a companies reputation for no reason.

Thanks to everyone and have a great season. And get ready for an awesome next season. Our fab dept has already started pre-fabing for next year. I don't want to have to turn away a single order this coming year.