PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia/NYC Scare

popny85
09-30-2007, 10:37 PM
Hi guys, I'm new on this site :p, I just need some help, judging from your previous experiences, I'd like to know which place offers the best haunt. I've tried Headless Horseman, that was kind of good, Bayville Scream Park, and Darkside Productions. I was thinking of going to Philadelphia this time and check out how they are, unless someone has a good suggestion for NYC. I was looking at Terror Behind the Walls, Shocktoberfest, and Bates Motel. Which is the one that will make you crap your pants. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys, I truly appreciate it. :-D

AW
10-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Frightfactory is the scariest -Picked by travel channel,Fox TV and
www.scarefactor.com -go to www.frightfactory.tv

Lurker in the dark
10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
My friend Brian is the manager of the Fright Factory, we went opening weekend and had a ball. I took a couple of other friends who had not been before I was crying at laughing at them so hard

s.fc90
10-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Shocktoberfest seems amazing, never been, but that's not in Philadelphia...it's out further.

For NYC: Nightmare

For Philadelphia: Terror Behind the Walls AND Fright Factory. I've been to TBW and it's really good! This year I'm going to the both of them on Oct. 19th so that should be a fun night. Try both.