PDA

View Full Version : Universal Studios...Check This Out

drfrightner
10-03-2007, 06:06 AM
Universal sent me this very giant file that no one could download... I talked them into putting this up on you tube so everyone could watch it. Check this out and tell me what you think.

Larry
vQTs1hUUfawhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQTs1hUUfaw

Horseman
10-29-2007, 09:44 PM
not bad.....

Warren Vanderdark
10-30-2007, 05:59 AM
great stuff...(of course, any little nit that runs into a building marked "House of Horrors" to seek shelter is pretty much asking for it...*chuckle*)

Barry
10-30-2007, 06:36 AM
Ever wonder why people come to haunts wearing high heels?? LOL

TheRupert
10-30-2007, 10:06 AM
A little cheesey, but fun to watch none the less :)

Thanks for sharing that.

eric
10-30-2007, 10:44 AM
i liked the end when the rat was eating the finger,lol

damon carson
10-30-2007, 02:19 PM
It was pretty cool! I agree though a bit on the cheesy side.
Damon

elswarro
10-30-2007, 05:28 PM
hmmm.......liked it...but expected something better from a place with an unlimited budget.

I'd love to take a swing at the same commercial with the money they had to play with! Who knows how it would turn out.........

John Coen
11-01-2007, 05:12 PM
I agree with Elswarro. Choppy editing. Hard to follow storyline. (Did she escape the ghouls cause I thought she ran away but we keep seeing flashes of them) And what's with the repeating close up thing. For a film studio I thought it was lame. Was that supposed to be Elle from legally blonde? And the title flew by so fast at the end I didn't have time to read it all.

s.fc90
11-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Considering it was Universal, that was kinda bad.

SpFXChic
11-06-2007, 09:59 PM
I wasn't very impressed by that. Was it one of their commercials? The idea was cutesy...made me think of the villains chasing after Paris Hilton. In all, it wouldn't make me want to visit Universal's show...if that were the only thing I'd seen as an advertisement.

bodybagging
11-07-2007, 04:39 AM
Have to agree with the majority on this one, If I had a budget anywhere near Universals, I think my commercial would be abit more memorable, I realize that they are shooting more to a family based market, but that still was really GHEY!

scaryguy666
11-07-2007, 09:55 AM
it was cool but i agree with every one that it was cheesy

s.fc90
11-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Have to agree with the majority on this one, If I had a budget anywhere near Universals, I think my commercial would be abit more memorable, I realize that they are shooting more to a family based market, but that still was really GHEY!

No they're not. It says that no one under 13 will be allowed at the event. And with houses like Texas Chainsaw, Jason, and Freddy, how can you cut back to make it family worthy?

Dead End Haunted House
11-11-2007, 04:58 PM
I had so much fun my first time going!

HauntedWebby
11-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Ever wonder why people come to haunts wearing high heels?? LOL

I did that once in my younger days. Almost broke an ankle. LOL

Jim Warfield
11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Unfortunately the little video seemed fairly pointless, possibly reinforcing too many people's already common opinion concerning spending their time and money to attend a haunted house, predictable, pointless, sort of a "So What?".
Or maybe the rest of us can learn from the big-boys? Next year high heels go on each of our customers as they enter our places!
Sort of like when they strip a new prisoner to make them feel more vulnerable?
That was a rat chewing a finger? I thought it was the production's "Best Boy" auditioning on the casting couch!..so that meant the "finger" was actually....

neffuri27
11-12-2007, 07:44 AM
I thought it was a cheesy commercial for one of the B films I was in.hahhaha
Was she supposed to be Paris Hilton or else what was with the little dog?

too funny!

Jim Warfield
11-12-2007, 06:06 PM
The Dog was a Were-Rat......terrier?
Under the shadow of a full bag of Purina Dog Chow, he becomes a genological throw-back , the were-rat!
Jaws that never stop chewing, teeth that never stop growing!
(I wish I had teeth that grew back!)
It sure wasn't Cujo, it might have been Cujoey.
Obviously the product of an in-bred puppy-mill, they milled an extra 40thousandths off his skull and ripped out his humanity, but he can now run faster!