PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten/Bottom Five Clicked on States

drfrightner
10-03-2007, 06:25 AM
So far these are the top 10 most requested states for information on my websites...

1) Ohio
2) PA
3) New York
4) New Jersey
5) Maryland
6) Michigan
7) Texas
8) Illinois
9) Georgia
10) Mass

These are the top ten most clicked on pages on Hauntworld/HauntedHouseOnline

I was surprised to see Maryland in there but it's part of that PA area, which I guess is a hot spot! There are several other states not far behind like Virginia, which doesn't seem to have many haunts so that might be a hot market for someone. North Carolina is in the top 13 but there is several states knocking on the door. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Here is the top five least clicked on states:

1) South Dakota
2) Hawaii
3) Montana
4) Vermont
5) Alaska

Yes believe it or not Alaska is NOT the least clicked on if you can believe that... Arkansas is the 6th least clicked on yes below even North Dakota, which I can't believe. North Dakota is just barely in the top 10 believe it or not.

Oh well there ya go... some food for thought!

Larry

MDKing
10-03-2007, 09:07 AM
We're here in Maryland Larry, remember? LOL

Also, there are many good haunts here as well!

Allan

drfrightner
10-03-2007, 05:20 PM
I know that baby... hehehe.

It's not crawling with haunts like say Michigan so how could it get so many more visits than Michigan. There are more haunts in several states than Maryland but its in the top five I was surprised.

Its not a shot at the haunts there, its more that you don't hear about a lot of haunts up in your area so I was just surprised at the rank of the state.

Larry

jason
10-03-2007, 10:44 PM
humm what to do what to do. the uss nightmare's address is set in kentucky however it takes float on the ohio river! lol

TheNightMare
10-04-2007, 12:18 AM
thats a nice list

bodybagging
10-04-2007, 03:40 AM
Got to admit I am surprised that Michigan isnt in the top five, but perhaps the sheer number of local attractions locally doesnt mandate looking online for one. Plus we have the FEARFINDER locally available to anyone wanting to locate their Halloween fix. Thanx ED EREBUS for a GREAT ADZINE to advertise in! We will be Talking soon about 2008!!!!

Howie Slobber Erlich
10-04-2007, 05:37 AM
Hey bodybagging,

His name is Ed Terebus, Erebus. Erebus is his haunted attraction. I went last night and it was the best it's ever been!

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
Deadly Intentions Haunted House
www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com

MDKing
10-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Larry, that's how we do here in Maryland! People are tired of leaving the state for haunts, and they are looking to see what their home state has to offer!

Also, keep in mind that at one point even Michigan started out like Maryland, small! I do admit that Michigan is a fantastic haunted attraction state, many great haunts there!!

Allan

Jim Warfield
10-04-2007, 07:40 AM
The Ravens Grin Inn in Mt. Carroll, Il. can now be found at either :

hauntedravensgrin.com or ravensgrininn.com

...unless you are the woman I just got off the phone with, she couldn't find it anywhere, anywho?
Butt then some people can't find their own donkey with both hands!